04. Give Peace A Damn
    05. Those Who Know, Know Who
    06. Honky Talk Rules
    07. Mine Again
    08. Lost In Space Music
    09. Corplantationopoly
    10. Earthizen
    11. Praise The Loud
    Last edited by mAlAkAz; 07-29-2015 at 04:01 PM.

-

Why are the last 8 songs on the album so long? LOL. I'll pass. I'm not a Public Enemy fan but I do like the messages in some of their songs that are about blacks and whites. Chuck D is a good rapper. I watched their Can't Truss It video a few weeks ago and I saw black actors Regina King and Clifton Powell in it. Regina was Ice Cube's sister in Friday movie and she was also in Boyz N The Hood, Poetic Justice and Higher Learning movies. Clifton was Pinky in Next Friday and Friday After Next movies with Ice Cube and Mike Epps LOL. Clifton is a good actor. He was also in the classics Menace II Society and Dead Presidents.

Chuck D has a skit on PE's Apocalypse 91 The Enemy Strikes Black album that comes after I Don't Wanna Be Called Yo Nigga song. He made me laugh when he said yo this is it, I wanna talk about us and us. Disgusted at the uncle tom dropping bombs in the hood. Sellout niggas selling drugs LOL. And how can you love living in the projects? LOL. Getting checks and giving it back to the government. Bust your ass to pay the rent. Now let's take a look at that word project. Another word for experiment. On one side of the street is a church. Across the road is a liquor store. Both of them keeping us poor LOL. Keeping us down. My hood ain't considered a town and the joint packed back to back with blacks hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Full of brothers doing a bid who did something but did not think and a college full of black thinkers who ain't doing a damn thing collectively. And the negro. Where the fuck does he go? Cause right here is apartheid. He can run but he can't hide. I wanna hear what Chuck D and Professor Griff have to say about Flavor Flav being arrested recently while intoxicated and his driver's license has been suspended about 15 times hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

the songs are not long thats just the time it starts on the youtube stream, each song is like 2 1/2 minutes

-

Oh alright. I bet this topic isn't gonna get a lot of responses because most of the people on here like ignorant rappers LOL. You even got some people on here that like wack rappers LOL. ShaDynasty said she thinks Paul Wall is dope hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I posted a comment to that and I said I'm done with her because her opinion don't mean nothing to me. Paul Wall is a joke and he's part of the reason why rap has sucked for a long time. It's garbage rappers like him that need to disappear.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I actually like a lot of the later/newer Public Enemy albums after their 90's shit. I am still a huge fan an will for sure check this out. A lot of their newer beats are still pretty dope and Chuck still loves incorporating scratching in the music.

I still know their earlier albums are untouchable, but their new stuff still has me listening.

Edit.. okay that was a bit disappointing.
    Last edited by FlamingSwordz; 07-30-2015 at 02:24 AM.