Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If ODB didn't make great music, would he be a faggot?

-

Zooruka, i'm disappointed that you think Old Dirty Bastard would be a faggot if he wasn't in Wu Tang Clan. That's terrible for you to say that about him. Yeah he was crazy but i don't think he would've been a fag if he wasn't a rapper. He would probably be on welfare and a criminal if he hadn't rapped LOL. He didn't seem like the type that would get a job LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

9th prince is another one, who would be a faggot, if he wasn't propped up by the Wu.

Zooruka, i'm disappointed that you think Old Dirty Bastard would be a faggot if he wasn't in Wu Tang Clan. That's terrible for you to say that about him. Yeah he was crazy but i don't think he would've been a fag if he wasn't a rapper. He would probably be on welfare and a criminal if he hadn't rapped LOL. He didn't seem like the type that would get a job LOL.
    Charles, I like ODB. Again, nobody is callin ODB a literal faggot. It's just fairly obvious, that ODB didn't have what it takes, to make it on his own eg. YDB

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Here we have an example of you admitting his acts like his father while still seeing him as a faggot. So is his father a faggot?
    where's this example you speak of? i had one comment in this thread and never mentioned that. actually i would say ydb tries to imitate specific shit odb already did but doesnt really act like him. it doesnt take watching many interviews to see this even if you take music out of the equation

your whole argument doesnt even make sense to begin with anyway

ODB had talent and was 1000% useless too. ODB is someone i look up to a lot because he was fearless and believed in what he said and said what he believed
    wtf does it even mean that odb was 1000% useless? are you any less useless than him, or inspired/influenced as many people? your own statement right after that is in direct conflict to it anyway. and its not like ODB had a ton of great music for your admiration of him to be clouded.
    He's not trying, it's his blood. How can someone tell another person to stop acting like their father?
    lol @ this too, like it has any factual basis

in the end are you trying to argue that you're a faggot because you think ydb and odb are essentially the same person but you only admire and look up to odb?

ODB's exuberant personality >>> YDB's non existant own personality

and I'm not even discussing music there

ODB was always gonna be a legend. hadn't it been for the music, people who knew him personally would have always said 'this guy is one crazy mofo', but in a respectful way

also, zooruka : yeah 9th Prince started out pretty bad, fumbling his lines and shit, but he has improved over the years
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    How is this trollin? None of you like YDB. He's a faggot, and everyone that knew ODB and knows YDB keeps saying they're the same. So without music, with ODB be a faggot? Is YDB what ODB would have been without success. Someone people think YDB is a faggot and want him to 'stop trying to act like ODB'. He's not trying, it's his blood. How can someone tell another person to stop acting like their father?

Here we have an example of you admitting his acts like his father while still seeing him as a faggot. So is his father a faggot?
    That is such utter horseshit.

How can you compare somebody who was totally original and innovative in his chosen field to somebody who completely steals somebody else's whole fucking persona in his chosen field?

I understand what you're trying to say, but it's really not logical at all.