Thread: M.O.P.'s Ante Up Song Is Ignorant

-

Default M.O.P.'s Ante Up Song Is Ignorant

I love M.O.P. and I like Ante Up song but what I don't like about it is they're promoting black men to rob black men who got jewelry and money and that's not cool. Black men that rob each other need to get a job so they can get some jewelry and money. I'm tired of black men robbing and killing each other and it needs to end. Black men are the only ones who have the power to stop black on black crime. I'm not jealous of black men who got jewelry and more money than me. Black men are supposed to have nice things especially if they work for it and they shouldn't be getting robbed and killed for their material things. There's been so many black men that have gotten killed over Air Jordan sneakers and clothes. It's really sad that black men have so much hatred for each other and these same black men who rob and kill each other won't take their punk asses to the white neighborhoods to rob whites who got more money than blacks. I saw Billy Danzini of M.O.P. on Vlad tv not too long ago talking about he thinks rappers should stop rapping about violence. That's funny coming from him since he's made money off of doing violent songs LOL. I guess since he's gotten older, he wants to change but I doubt it that M.O.P. are gonna stop rapping about violence LOL. Look at their last album they did that had the songs 187 and Broad Daylight hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

All M.O.P. talks about is robbery, homicide and heavy ammunition.

It's not like they write love songs or some shit.

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I love M.O.P. and I like Ante Up song but what I don't like about it is they're promoting black men to rob black men who got jewelry and money and that's not cool. Black men that rob each other need to get a job so they can get some jewelry and money. I'm tired of black men robbing and killing each other and it needs to end. Black men are the only ones who have the power to stop black on black crime. I'm not jealous of black men who got jewelry and more money than me. Black men are supposed to have nice things especially if they work for it and they shouldn't be getting robbed and killed for their material things. There's been so many black men that have gotten killed over Air Jordan sneakers and clothes. It's really sad that black men have so much hatred for each other and these same black men who rob and kill each other won't take their punk asses to the white neighborhoods to rob whites who got more money than blacks. I saw Billy Danzini of M.O.P. on Vlad tv not too long ago talking about he thinks rappers should stop rapping about violence. That's funny coming from him since he's made money off of doing violent songs LOL. I guess since he's gotten older, he wants to change but I doubt it that M.O.P. are gonna stop rapping about violence LOL. Look at their last album they did that had the songs 187 and Broad Daylight hahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Jewels from Charles Farrakhan Ahahahahaha

Billy Danzini
    lol ????

Billy Danze: Voice/Steeze >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Whoever moved this to Wu Latino Ahahahahaha gets rep + 1
    Last edited by zooruka; 08-01-2015 at 12:40 AM.

-

LOL@Samurai Turkey and Zooruka hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

nada ignorante

lmao at this thread. Ante up is one of their hardest tracks. ^^^that fat bitch can get it too.
    Last edited by hotnikks; 07-24-2016 at 08:40 AM.
    N.I.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wouldn't have sex with her and I think I was being too hard on M.O.P. There's plenty of rappers who do ignorant songs and I don't hate them. So disregard this topic and don't take what I said seriously. I love M.O.P. and I got their albums To The Death, Firing Squad, First Family 4 Life and Warriorz.