Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suggest a tracklist for CharlesJones' debut rap album

-

Frank Drebin, I wish Faith Evans would email me but that's never gonna happen LOL. I wanna have sex with her so bad. She's only 3 years older than me. I love lightskin black women.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

CJ, isn't Faith Evans the biggest gold digger of them all? Do you really think she married Biggie for his looks?

for his eyes in particular
    Retired.

Non Ignorant Math Team

how many museums will this album be played at?

-

LOL@Art Vandelay and Rev Jones hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. She said she was in love with him and I don't believe her LOL. He had the nerve to cheat on her several times because she talked about that on Vlad tv. She said she got into fights with a couple of women. If she was my wife, I would never cheat. She's a beautiful woman and Notorious Big knows he wouldn't have gotten any pussy from cute women if he wasn't a rapper hahahahahahahahahahahaha. One thing I liked about him was that he wasn't afraid to admit that he was ugly because he said that a few times in his songs LOL. He said on One More Chance remix that he was black and ugly as ever hahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.