Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't want to talk about it, but I will keep talking about it

-

Default I don't want to talk about it, but I will keep talking about it

I don't even know why ya'll waste time posting topics about ignorant black men killing each other because that's never gonna stop. I mentioned a young black boy got beat up by some ignorant black boys at school because he gets good grades and nobody said nothing about that. It's very rare that you hear about a black boy getting good grades and nobody says nothing about that. When i saw the video of the black boy getting beat up, i felt sorry for him. I hope his parents put him in a white school or homeschool him. If he continues to go to that black school, he will get beat up and dissed. But ya'll wanna talk about these fools killing each other. Let them retards kill each other because I don't care and I don't wanna talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

because I don't care and I don't wanna talk about it.
    fo real ?

{>____<}

It's very rare that you hear about a black boy getting good grades and nobody says nothing about that.
    A lot of black men received good grades when they were in high school and college, including myself.

I hope his parents put him in a white school.
    Seriously? As if that will make his situation even better.

Let them retards kill each other because I don't care and I don't wanna talk about it.
    All right. Suit yourself.

-

Ironman, i believe good black boys who are getting bullied at black schools would do better at white schools. I know there's white boys who are bullies but they aren't as bad as black boys who are bullies. I was bullied once by a white boy in middle school but most of my school years, i was bullied by black boys. I wish i had gone to white schools most of my school years.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

It's very rare that you hear about a black boy getting good grades.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    A lot of black men received good grades when they were in high school and college.
    Sorry Charles, but that was a silly comment IMO

-

How you figure that? Most black boys get bad grades and drop outta high school.

who told you that shit and why do you believe it ?

'

-

Lord Nose, nobody had to tell me that because I know that's what's going on and it's been happening for a long time. Why do you think so many black men drop outta high school and skip classes? A lot of black men I went to high school with were assholes and I know their grades weren't good. There were some black men that graduated with me but a lot of them I'm sure didn't graduate. A lot of black men have poor reading skills and can't comprehend. I saw some statistics in Bill Cosby's Come On People book talking about how there's so many black men who don't do well in school and they have a elementary education. NBA player Charles Barkley talked about black basketball players who go to college can't do college work. He said you mean to tell me that these guys who weren't good high school students are gonna do well in college classes? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He said he knows a lot of them are being passed along in college just because they can play basketball and he said he knows they aren't good students because a lot of them aren't graduating.

Guru of Gang Starr said on Conspiracy song that the SAT isn't geared for the lower class. So why even waste time trying to pass? The educational system presumes you to fail. The next thing is the corner and after that jail LOL. He spoke the truth.

-

Eagle Eye, who is that? That kinda looks like Notorious Big's son.

No Father to my stench

Default fffff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7aySZ6xVp8

the top rankin one is he or her who can come amoungst these savages and stimulate they light in the right direction

respectfully charles...eye know you don't wanna talk about it...lol....but you inadvertently promote eating tv dinners on every one of your posts...tv dinners is the EXACT type of food that responsible for the children acting like they do...yet you here complaining about them...yet you promote eating the same food which makes children crazy...maybe its time for you to take it up a few notches instead of complaining

LOL. He spoke the truth.

yes he did

why don't black boys do well in school ?

because they're dumb

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    because they're dumb
    This isn't the place to troll, TSA. CJ is referring to the ones in the inner-city. A failing school system, lack of resources, broken homes, lack of educational support, and the of love is contributing to all of this.

Now, on the bright side, there are more black males in college than in jails and prisons. Things are getting better, dispite what the media displays.

Positive thinking trumps negativity all the time. One must think positive and believe positively if he wants to succeed.

-

LOL@TSA hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ironman, you make some good points.