Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anybody heard anything on a new GTA game??

all i know is its going to be on the PS3, no way they would make another one for the PS2.

BIG L Rest In Peace

i herd bungie have basicly finished halo 3 but are going to keep it under wraps till ps3 comes out. *shrugs* maybe the next gta will be the offiical game released with ps3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    all i know is its going to be on the PS3, no way they would make another one for the PS2.
    Well technically they are making another one for the PS2. They're porting Liberty City Stories for the PSP over to it.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Nah I havent as of yet, but id like to see one on the 360. And it better be somewhere in the U.S

Quote Originally Posted by fredy mech
    keep telling yourself that, its just a matter of time b4 microsoft owns all aspects of consoles, 360 has halo 3
    Wow, saw this one late. Anyway, I can't see microsoft beating Sony's marketing team, those guys could sell a rotting carcass and call it smellovision, and still make a bomb. Plus Sony have all the exclusive rights to make sure their console shafts everyone; Pro Evo, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear are always guaranteed to hook them up.

Chicks dig giant robots

Quote Originally Posted by Paper_Shapes
    Wow, saw this one late. Anyway, I can't see microsoft beating Sony's marketing team, those guys could sell a rotting carcass and call it smellovision, and still make a bomb. Plus Sony have all the exclusive rights to make sure their console shafts everyone; Pro Evo, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear are always guaranteed to hook them up.
    finaly fantasy more like it - bit slow on a new console release to eh ? ya sony team is falling behind in the live catogory halo 2 is stil the no 1 live game and its been out since november 04` - face it bill gates will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Matic
    What's the progress on that Bully game? Isn't that a Rockstar game too?
    Bully looks good, supposed to be coming out in a few months.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paper_Shapes
    That is so true, I mean look at the psp. Its not that great, rather have an ipod, but it sells, despite the fact that the games are not that good.

Anyway, the PS3 is not coming out till next year, plus the 360 will own in the online category. Microsoft is a software company, they know how to make a good online community (except getting kicked off on cod2 for the 360 all the fucking time). So, I dont know. I have to see how the PS3 is, then I'll judge.

Besides, GTA is sony's main game that sells the system, and the new one by the way will not be in the usa.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched