as stated before I used to have a final post here

it has gone missing

hmmm
    Retired.

let me state for the 3rd time I used to have a post here
    Retired.

I used to have a post here
    Retired.

Default How about locking some more threads sunny?

I mean while you're at it might as well persevere
    Retired.

Default I said how about locking them threads?

ya feel me? how many more are you gonna lock?
    Retired.

Oh that's what's up?
    Retired.

-

LOL@Rev Jones posting pictures of Matlock tv show hahahahahahahahaha. I like Nancy Stafford who played on there as Matlock's co-worker lawyer. She's cute. She was on the first season of Matlock as a prostitute LOL. She was messing with a white man who used to be a football player and he was charged with murder. Matlock had paid her to be with her at her hotel room so he could ask her questions about the white man he was representing. She sat in his lap in a chair and she was touching his hair while they talked LOL. She told him she was gonna go to the bathroom and put on something more comfortable. So he walked out while she was in the bathroom and he put some money on the bed LOL. When she came outta the bathroom, she was half naked and she saw the money on the bed and she wondered why he left. If that would've been me, I would've stayed and had sex with her LOL. I like her body.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I also like Kene Holiday who played on there as the black private investigator named Tyler Hudson. He's funny and he got beat up sometimes by bad guys he was chasing after LOL. One time Tiny Lister who was Debo in the Friday movies with Ice Cube was on a episode. Kene was looking for him. When Kene was sitting at a bar, he felt somebody tap him on his shoulder. When he turned around to see who it was, he looked up and he saw how big Tiny is LOL. Tiny started beating him up hahahahahahahahahaha. RIP Andy Griffith. I used to have season one of Matlock on dvd. I'm gonna buy season 2 and season 3 later from Amazon.com.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Is that the guy that plays for the Mets or is that somebody else?

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You gonna answer my question about the white guy you posted a picture of?

they need to bring matlock back

andy griffith better have a younger brother who's only 75 they can digitally paste The Legend's face over. if they can do it for talentless Fast & Furious paul walker they can do it for Slow & Amicable matlock

need to see Nancy Stafford as an old worn out prostitute, titties down to her knees, teeth missing n all

kene holiday having an asthma attack getting out of his wheelchair trying to take out a suspect

yeah Matlock : The Geriatric Cases that's what's up

I like Nancy Stafford who played on there as Matlock's co-worker lawyer. She's cute. She was on the first season of Matlock as a prostitute LOL. She was messing with a white man who used to be a football player and he was charged with murder. Matlock had paid her to be with her at her hotel room so he could ask her questions about the white man he was representing. She sat in his lap in a chair and she was touching his hair while they talked LOL. She told him she was gonna go to the bathroom and put on something more comfortable. So he walked out while she was in the bathroom and he put some money on the bed LOL. When she came outta the bathroom, she was half naked and she saw the money on the bed and she wondered why he left. If that would've been me, I would've stayed and had sex with her LOL. I like her body.
    best damn charlesjones post of the year so far
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah Nancy Stafford was hot back in the day. Don Knotts who was Matlock's buddy on a few episodes was on The Andy Griffith Show. He was so funny on Three's Company as Mr. Furley LOL. RIP Don. Him and Andy are in heaven.