Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannabis is a key to self reflection.

Let's be honest, cocaine >>>>

Plus, only Irish and UK cats will know what I'm on bout when I say head shops, when for 1 year shops set up all over Ireland and the UK where you could buy legal (at the time) versions of coke, ecstasy, acid, weed etc that was more powerful than the real shit. Walking into a shop at 8am to buy 10 grams of speed after having been up all night on the cole you bought from the same shop was a surreal experience.

Obviously governments stepped in and passed laws to shut them down. Been asking people here in Canada bout it and they never heard bout it told them to just google head shops UK. Shit was fucking REAL. Dublin started doing 24 hour home deliveries. Those wuz da days.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    lol coke is probably the shittest, most overrated drug ever, even when it's top quality!

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    there are a lot of upsides yes, focus, energy etc. great for partying

I'm glad I kicked the habit though. there's this point of no return where you're doing more bad than good to yourself & the people around you
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    lol coke is probably the shittest, most overrated drug ever, even when it's top quality!
    well the thing is it doesn't transport you to a different world and this is what most people are looking for in drugs. so in a way it has always surprised me that it remains so popular

personally I never felt the need for otherworldly experiences, deeper insight in myself etc. through drugs so I guess it was natural I ended up with cocaine
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by power to the people View Post
    i admire people who can smoke it at the end of their day, once all their daily tasks are over and they're calling it a night.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    When addicted to marijuana people start to change a lot, and usually for the worst.
    I agree. When you first start smoking, it's for fun/cool/good times, but then after a while, you change, and turn into a fien (who is constantly consumed with scoring) and who can't do anything, without smoking first.

I suppose that could be said about any drug/addiction ect....

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    They become completely consumed with it

dedicate large portions of their money identity and time to it
    I hate people who make weed their whole identity ahahahaha Corn !

Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    lol coke is probably the shittest, most overrated drug ever

Banned

Id rather MDMA and ketamine over coke but coke here is garbage and speed is just fucked.

On the Silk Road forums this guy bought a sample of coke off each of the regular coke suppliers in Australia (maybe 5 or 6 vendors) and they all bragged about 70-85% but he sent them off to a lab in Sweden for testing. The highest purity was still wrong but it was about 60% after saying high 70% but it wasn't cut with any rubbish. One guy had said his gear was at around 70-75% but the test showed it was like 40% and it was mostly cut with some shit that is dangerous for human consumption (it was given to animals) so he basically had his business fucked from there lol

Life's a risk carnale
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    thats why you should trip alone lol
    I reckon it's better to trip with someone you're close with. And yep losing touch with reality is the point of it and easily the best part.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    In a strange way LSD opened me up to the realism of life and woke me up but I kind of would prefer to be ignorant to it all because I can't see any real way to change but you can never go back to being ignorant to it all so I feel stuck in a limbo. I see weed as a relaxer. I actually love it and I probably love it because I'm a social smoker once a week not a daily smoker but for me weed is about relaxing and not really on a higher learning experience. It's made realise a lot but not as much as psychedelics have.
    I've never been a fan of smoking. But psychedelics are beautiful used correctly, in the right environment with the right people. Sclerotium will send you to the next dimension. deffo change peoples entire look upon life.