Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: my essay on the meaning of life and the dark side

Quote Originally Posted by project clozaril View Post
    did you know darth maul was just an assasin and even when sidious became supreme chancler he was still just an apprentice and thats the time he killed his master darth plagous?
    did you know nobody gives a fuck?
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    did you know nobody gives a fuck?
    nope i will be right back with the number of people that visited my music thread today but i didn't keep track of the others..........

Default what sidious had to say to the night sisters about the force

When the head of the witches on vetreses home planet said there was no good or dark side. Sidious said the reason why the night sisters never accomplished galactic domination is because they never truly committed themselves to one side of the force.

This I find interesting and I'm all about both sides of the force and not just one so I guess I'm not the truest of siths although i embrace both sides of the force. Here's something else interesting.

Sidious had a master almost all the way up to the point that he became emperor. That means he had a master the entire movie that they never show. The Sith and the rule of two were started 1000 years before the movies. The rule of two is a tradition where the master trains his apprentice until the apprentice kills the master, takes all his power, finds a new tradition, and then the process repeats itself. there is always just 2, one to crave the power, and one to posess it

Darth Plagous wanted to end the rule of two and to work with his apprentice till the end of time together. Of course his apprentice sidious eventually killed him and the tradition continued.

Sidious actually implemented the rule of one. although he trained apprentices, he would never trained a successor. he vowed to be the last recipient of darth banes power that had been handed down for 1000 years.

Of course that didn't work and sidiouses apprentice vader eventually killes him. this time the master and apprentice both died. anakan fullfilled the prophecy and brought balence to the force, he destroyed both the jedi and the sith, and the future was so much better from certain points of view.

I have yet to learn the rest of the story but I have read that after he died sidious was able to get a clone body and that he kept on destroying them because flesh couldn't handle his dark powers. I can't wait to see the next star wars to continue the story I'm a star wars historian and I need to be on top and know this shit. i wanna know if snoke in the new star wars is sidious in a clone or not or who the fuck he is they dont say

i also read that at some point luke skywalker joins the dark side but just for awhile and i have yet to read the rest of the story

darth bane is the one who started it all hes the one that started the rule of two. heres the thing that i bet alot of people wouldn't expect. before darth bane became a darth lord he was a victum in the same way i use to be a victum crazy

revenge is a bitch they say..................so is karma and all that shit............

damn i had shit i was typing get accidentally deleted twice i had some good shit and it might be awhile before i get to it again fuck lol

god damn it, it happend again for the 3rd time in a row fuck, lost what i was typing and thats shit your never really gonna get back it stays in the moment. i might be able to do another one that might be simular and even better, but god damn it it sucks when you loose important writing like that

i do not believe that i have yet to fully explain that it was dark bane that implemented the rule of two and he may or not have killed the other siths i have yet to discover what happened to them all i know is darth bane organized the sith into the rule of two and as i explained this was carried out for 1000 years and thats how long they have been passing on darth banes power............what plagued the sith origionally was that they constantley fought among themselves and that is how the jedi were able to stand as they did for 1000 years and thats why the sith were defeated but the whole reason the sith were able to hire this clone army for the republic is because in the very beginning the jedi exiled certain members of their order into uncharted space for there interest in the dark side and the new jedi order that look started dosen't look at the dark side the same way and they believe that the intent of it determines if its evil or not but im starting to like the new jedi order more than the sith now not that the sith is still valuable its just that i have eventually discovered things about the sith that has me more caucious than i once was. what did it for me is when i discovered that sidious killed his master even though he offered him paradice

heres a secret, after 2 months the voices have returned in a small way so small that it has yet to bother me infact they just told me something very valuable to say that i now forgot oh well i dont seem to be having any problem thinking of shit to write i just gotta make sure its still interesting perhaps ive gone slightley a little far dont worry i got some mind blowing shit in the works

lol
    Last edited by project tillogic; 01-05-2016 at 02:56 PM.

youre laughing at your own posts?

it's his sane side
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by jäcobjäy View Post
    it's his sane side
    lol