Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do Ya'll Think Ray Rice Should Be Given A Chance By A NFL Team?

-

Default Do Ya'll Think Ray Rice Should Be Given A Chance By A NFL Team?

I think Ray should be given a 2nd chance because I think he's learned his lesson and he won't do that again. I think the Ravens were harsh for terminating his contract and kicking him off the team. I think they should've suspended him for a few games and made him pay a fine. I saw him on ESPN Sunday talking about what he's doing now and how his domestic violence situation has changed him and his wife Janay. He said he's hoping a NFL team will give him a 2nd chance and I hope so too. If he never plays again, I wonder what he's gonna do for money. Could he play in the minor league? I know he doesn't wanna do that.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

CharlesJones is basically saying:

"As a man, I think a man who beats a woman nearly to death should be forgiven."
    Last edited by communist cunt; 08-12-2015 at 09:57 AM.
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

Hope Solo of the US soccer team was also involved in domestic abuse beating people up, but wasn't suspended at all and was allowed to play in the world cup finals. Why was that?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Hope Solo of the US soccer team was also involved in domestic abuse beating people up, but wasn't suspended at all and was allowed to play in the world cup finals. Why was that?
    Are you really asking why FIFA, whose leadership is rife with corruption, bribery, laundering, racketeering and turns a blind eye to migrant slave labour in Qatar, let someone play despite being a domestic abuser?
    without mercy."

-

Power To The People, Ray made a terrible mistake and he shouldn't have been kicked off the Baltimore team. His woman is the one who was hitting him first and she provoked him. If a woman hits a man, he has the right to hit her back. So women shouldn't be complaining about men hitting them when women hit them first. Now if she had kept hitting him and he didn't hit back, then what? He's supposed to take that and do nothing just because she's a woman and men aren't supposed to hit women? LOL. She's the one to blame for him losing his job because if she hadn't hit him, he wouldn't have fought her and he would still be on the team. He shouldn't have married her.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I think I see now why you need sex workers to get your dirty dick sucked.
    without mercy."

-

What does that have to do with what I said about Ray Rice?

What does that have to do with what I said about Ray Rice?
    Your interactions with women are reflective of your judgement unto them.

Insofar as you view women as disposable, whose bodies are available for rent and purchase, it's unsurprising that you think a man who beats a woman unconscious shouldn't face the full penalty of his crimes.
    without mercy."

-

I don't feel that way about women. I hate a lot of black women because of their attitude and they're golddiggers but I do think Ray deserves a 2nd chance to play with a NFL team. I'm sure there's been some white NFL players who have beaten their women and they probably didn't get cut from the team. Adrian Peterson was given a 2nd chance by Minnesota and he beat his son with a switch so bad that he was bleeding. His situation is kinda similar to Ray's situation. So why can't Ray be given a 2nd chance? Yeah that's terrible that Ray beat his wife really bad but I bet she'll think twice about fighting him anymore after what he did LOL. Like I said if a woman hits a man, a man has the right to hit her back.

-

Power To The People, you're a pussy ass faggot defending black women.

ok cj
    without mercy."

-

Now if you wanna defend white women that get beat up by men, that's fine LOL. I don't have a problem with that because white women's attitude isn't as terrible as black women's attitude. A lot of black women deserve to get beat up as evil as they are. Ray Rice may never get a chance to play in the NFL again because of what he's done and I blame his wife for that. I bet if he was with a white woman, we would've never heard about him fighting her and he would still be playing football.

'

Now if you wanna defend white women that get beat up by men, that's fine LOL. I don't have a problem with that because white women's attitude isn't as terrible as black women's attitude. A lot of black women deserve to get beat up as evil as they are. Ray Rice may never get a chance to play in the NFL again because of what he's done and I blame his wife for that. I bet if he was with a white woman, we would've never heard about him fighting her and he would still be playing football.
    You sound demonic

Quote Originally Posted by power to the people View Post
    Are you really asking why FIFA, whose leadership is rife with corruption, bribery, laundering, racketeering and turns a blind eye to migrant slave labour in Qatar, let someone play despite being a domestic abuser?
    FIFA would have given him a player of the year award. Though with the Hope Solo case FIFA can't suspend her, its up to the US soccer federation. FIFA only acts if such things are committed during their own tournament. They can't tell a federation not to bring a player to the world cup.

Most likely with time people will forget about what Ray Rice did and a team will pick him up. So I don't think its a question if he should be given another chance, he will get another chance eventually. This case has happened over and over again and if its a high profile player they always find a way back in.

The question should be why NFL players are so prone to violence more so than other sports.

I think it's time you consider going back to school and getting your high school diploma.
    Last edited by communist cunt; 08-21-2015 at 10:58 AM.
    without mercy."