Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do Ya'll Think Ray Rice Should Be Given A Chance By A NFL Team?

-

I got my high school diploma faggot. What does that have to do with what I said about if Ray Rice was with a white woman, the world would've never heard about them fighting and he would still be playing football? If he was with a white woman, he probably would've never gotten in a fight with her.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Whoever passed you needs to have their teaching license revoked.
    Last edited by communist cunt; 08-25-2015 at 02:24 AM.
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

-

Shut up faggot. You still avoiding the question as to what does that have to do with Ray Rice being given a 2nd chance to play in the NFL. If you wanna defend black women and be a soft pussy, that's your business. You think defending them is gonna help you get some pussy from them? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

You caught me.

I'm a decent human being in a forum full of male Wu stans so I can magically get black pussy.
    without mercy."

-

Yeah right. You pay for pussy just like I do with prostitutes.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 08:45 AM.
    without mercy."

IronSheik

no one will touch him....not even the wack ass desperate raiders who have a track record of picking up all the rejects in the league since they have 0 talent on their roster for the past decade

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's sad. I heard the Browns were interested in him but I guess they decided to pass on him. He probably wouldn't play for them anyway if they offered him a contract LOL.