Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Poppa Wu speaks with Action Bronson at Sean P's funeral

Tbh dude, this forum is a fucking bore. I'll admit I get a bit carried away when something half exciting happens. I stand by what I've said and believe it is weak as fuck how Popa Wu is acting, but I admit I throw in some theatrics to spice things up, and that's weak on my part considering we're talking about real lives here and some people take it to heart.

Truth is I really don't give a fuck. The chances of me even stumbling upon this thread and hearing about this were slim, but I did, and when I saw the way this dude is acting I felt compelled to comment. Guess I got a bit carried away though.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Tbh dude, this forum is a fucking bore. I'll admit I get a bit carried away when something half exciting happens. I stand by what I've said and believe it is weak as fuck how Popa Wu is acting, but I admit I throw in some theatrics to spice things up, and that's weak on my part considering we're talking about real lives here and some people take it to heart.

Truth is I really don't give a fuck. The chances of me even stumbling upon this thread and hearing about this were slim, but I did, and when I saw the way this dude is acting I felt compelled to comment. Guess I got a bit carried away though.
    Understood, however let me say this, everyone who was there confirmed that he did indeed talk to the guy and build with him so what he is saying now is in no way deciet, I also think people who read his Instagram post and took it to a whole new level are people who suffer from lack of understanding of different cultural expressions, there are alotta older hood dudes that will express themselves that way, it's not about trying to be hard or violent, it's about what I stated earlier , a father expressing his role as a protector for a buncha dudes he pretty much showed the path they took to become successful , had it not been for people like popa wu , these dudes would prolly still be on the streets shooting at people and yall would be the same folks calling them thugs , scum etc

Just cause popa wu stated don't fuk with my own doesn'tean he backtracked , not when everyone who was there is saying, he did indeed talk to dude like a father talks to his son, let's not buy into media theatrics

I can accept that my perspective on the situation may not be in accordance with the reality of the circumstances in the context of the culture and environment which not only relate to the incident in question but also the influences which led both parties to approach the situation in the way they did.

I don't mean to sound pretentious, haha. Just fucking around. Basically saying I accept that I might not fully understand the incident and its outcomes in the context in which they took place.

I can accept that my perspective on the situation may not be in accordance with the reality of the circumstances in the context of the culture and environment which not only relate to the incident in question but also the influences which led both parties to approach the situation in the way they did.

I don't mean to sound pretentious, haha. Just fucking around. Basically saying I accept that I might not fully understand the incident and its outcomes in the context in which they took place.
    i respect you dude

salute

Peace fam. It's mutual.

Popa Wu is useless and gay. At his age this is all he has to contribute to anyone? Of what value this guy other than Rza accidentally deciding to 'affiliate' with everyone he bumped into

That's what's so grand about this whole thing. Here you have some useless old fool whose only claim to fame is his miserable attempts at "dropping knowledge" on Wu albums, and no doubt other knucklehead 5%'ers actually do look up to this dullard, and yet here he is revealing himself as a completely fake, shady, lying, dishonorable snake while claiming righteousness.

If you are righteous you don't fucking talk about it...you live it. This fucking dunce is doing the exact opposite. Being a shady fucking liar while claiming to be righteous. What kind of a righteous person actually refers to themself as "righteous"? What kind of a righteous person actually NEEDS TO refer to themself as "righteous"?

This guy is a fucking joke and has been from day one. I'm sure if anybody gave enough of a fuck about him to put him in the spotlight it would have been publicly revealed a long time ago. This time he really fucked up though.

If you think that speaks positively about his level of intelligence then I feel sorry for you.

That fact alone basically suggests that a new born baby would be wiser than this guy.
    Exactly. Popa Wu is a scumbag drunk. Even when ODB swallowed a bag of crack and died he just kept trying to blame his white manager instead of saying anything valid about drug addiction and mental illness. This guy was wutangs guidance counselor when there all on heavy drugs and at their criminal peak. Nobody fucks with him now but he keeps trying to make himself relevant by touring hip hop gossip blogs and opening their dirty laundry. He's a very stupid man and Action Bronson handled it well by walking away from this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Popa Wu is useless and gay.
    Says the dude who asked a forum full of men what semen tastes like... Go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    This is some of the biggest faggit shit i have ever seen by Popa Wu.

Not coz there was a altercation, not coz it was at Sean P's wake (thats a seperate issue) but because IT WAS HIM WHO UPLOADED THE FUCKIN PIC TO INSTAGRAM MAKING IT SEEM LIKE HE CONFRONTED BRONSON AND NOW HE IS BACKING DOWN SAYING HE WAS JUST HELPING HIM WTF.

This would be a non issue only for what he put up on instagram, this shit is all his fault, not the media, his. Man up and admit you acted like a sneaky piece of shit online and make it look like you were threatning him to gain some promo for yourself.
    That's all he does. Just cause problems and coon. He's a scumbag and this is how he eats. now gossip blogs will be paying him to come tell the story. He's a Kardashian

I agree, my issue isn't the fact that there was a discussion at Sean Ps funeral, that's a different issue, it's coz he put this up on Instagram HIMSELF, not a fan or the media or anything, and used hashtags that made it look like he crongronted bronson and told him to watch his step.

I don't doubt for a second that it was all polite and popa wu really just gave him some advice, that's cool, but to go on to fucking social media and act like all manly only to retract it and say he was helping bronson wtf

Lmao older heads from the hood talk like that all the time , you are blowing his one statement on Instagram to epic heights , it wasn't that serious, it didn't affect your life in anyway for you to go as far as calling him names I promise u wouldn't in person , I bet all my money on it

This is the exact type of thing that ruined cilvaringz album, some ol he say she say male gossip nonsense
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 08-14-2015 at 12:21 PM.

lmao @ popa wu being a kardashian

nobody knows who he is and this is the first popa wu news in 20 years even though TSA apparently knows him personally and has been waiting 20 years for him to slip up

this story is already old anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    Doggie Diamonds is another shit stirrer I ain't like that dude for a while, he nearly as bad as Vlad the Jew.
    Borat?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

the original thread title was Poppa Wu Attacks Action Bronson at Sean P's funeral lol
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Says the dude who asked a forum full of men what semen tastes like... Go figure
    I figure that if you're gay you don't have to ask what it tastes like.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[