Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Poppa Wu speaks with Action Bronson at Sean P's funeral

Banned

Handsome? Lol so you're literally a YDB dick rider
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Non Ignorant Math Team

noel a women with the biggest most natural and very well shaped tits goes to bed with you BUT she will only fuck if the wu-revolution track is played on repeat while youre fucking.

what do you do?

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    That's what's so grand about this whole thing. Here you have some useless old fool whose only claim to fame is his miserable attempts at "dropping knowledge" on Wu albums, and no doubt other knucklehead 5%'ers actually do look up to this dullard, and yet here he is revealing himself as a completely fake, shady, lying, dishonorable snake while claiming righteousness.

If you are righteous you don't fucking talk about it...you live it. This fucking dunce is doing the exact opposite. Being a shady fucking liar while claiming to be righteous. What kind of a righteous person actually refers to themself as "righteous"? What kind of a righteous person actually NEEDS TO refer to themself as "righteous"?

This guy is a fucking joke and has been from day one. I'm sure if anybody gave enough of a fuck about him to put him in the spotlight it would have been publicly revealed a long time ago. This time he really fucked up though.

If you think that speaks positively about his level of intelligence then I feel sorry for you.

That fact alone basically suggests that a new born baby would be wiser than this guy.

Wow Noel, you gotta be a white guy ? Dont wana bribg race into it, im not racist but like all humans make mistakes sometimes. Papa Wu slipped up but hes clearly helped out his younger wu breduin during thier yiunger years. You might not understand that if yiure not black and growing up duribg times where before you were educated you believed your own people were doomed from day one. You might think its BS that he chats but its helped alot of ppl positively.
    Seems to me that you were just waiting for this moment for Papa Wu to slip up so you could unleash your tirade. Like where were all tge Papa wu haters before this? I think ppl really need to rethink their wu support cps this is part of wu foundation. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by blaksteez View Post
    Wow Noel, you gotta be a white guy ? Dont wana bribg race into it, im not racist but like all humans make mistakes sometimes. Papa Wu slipped up but hes clearly helped out his younger wu breduin during thier yiunger years. You might not understand that if yiure not black and growing up duribg times where before you were educated you believed your own people were doomed from day one. You might think its BS that he chats but its helped alot of ppl positively.
    Seems to me that you were just waiting for this moment for Papa Wu to slip up so you could unleash your tirade. Like where were all tge Papa wu haters before this? I think ppl really need to rethink their wu support cps this is part of wu foundation. Peace
    I know you are addressing noel here, but what about what TSA stated about Popa Wu in this thread? TSA isn't white

to reiterate my own stance, this thing got blown out of proportion but it's at least partly due to Popa Wu posting the pic with misleading tags that made it look as if he was ready to go in on Action ('chestties')

in case it matters to you to judge my perspective on this, I am white & (obviously) I am not a 5%er. personally I don't really see the race angle on this though

peace
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-14-2015 at 05:16 AM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    I know you are addressing noel here, but what about what TSA stated about Popa Wu in this thread? TSA isn't white

to reiterate my own stance, this thing got blown out of proportion but it's at least partly due to Popa Wu posting the pic with misleading tags that made it look as if he was ready to go in on Action ('chestties')

in case it matters to you to judge my perspective on this, I am white & (obviously) I am not a 5%er. personally I don't really see the race angle on this though

peace
    I hear you Rev, TBH I am surprised TSA has these opionions butNoels comments kind of struck me more. He seems more venomous towards Popa Wu. Its defo not a race issue, I just wonderedif he were white cos id assume most black Wu listeners would kinda understand why Popa Wu was of importance to the clan growinng up and coming up, regardlsss on whether you think he chatting shit or not. But I can imagine sone one not of the black race may understandably not understand ir misunderstand and take some offence to those jewels at times.
    Popa Wu made a mistake by posting this pic up and statement and then retracting it , but hey we all make mstskes. Hes only human. I mean how many times have you seen him do something like this? Sorry to say but a messenger is just a messenger, not above another. Just human. He will fuk up. Stop dreaming and imaging that Popa Wu or any one is perfect and can do no wrong. Just see that at least if he realised he fuked up. He tried to right it.. even AB did that.
    YDB shouldn't get involved though, he already try bad mouth Wu tang and his style aint his own style byt I guess he got more right to bite his dads than a next man.

^^good post

thx for explaining

I also agree with the YDB comment you made
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by cj wisty View Post
    noel a women with the biggest most natural and very well shaped tits goes to bed with you BUT she will only fuck if the wu-revolution track is played on repeat while youre fucking.

what do you do?
    Haha, I wouldn't even notice dat shit was on. If worst came to worst I'd bury my head between those big titties and use them as ear muffs lolz.
    Nah man I couldn't give a fuck about this guy. He's a pretty embarrassing presence in some Wu tracks but I'd hardly say it bothers me. My first comment in this thread was a simple, light piss taking jibe. The type of joke I'd make about any 5%'er.

Then I read some more and saw how he was lying and trying to worm his way out of what he did and talk about being righteous and all this fucking horseshit, so I had a bit to say about it. That's all. I don't play that shit.

I'm all for helping down and out minorities find some purpose in life, but it's a shame when it's at the expense of filling their heads with nonsense and giving them a false sense of superiority, rather than equality. I mean I doubt this 5% shit was ever really supposed to be taken seriously. I imagine it was intended as a tool to encourage uneducated black kids to educate themselves. Anybody with a little bit of sense will grow out of it and move onto more productive and beneficial forms of education as they get older.

It's just sad when grown men take that shit seriously and mislead impressionable kids with their nonsense.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    [img]
    aren't you supposed to wear black at a funeral?

proppa wu
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    19h
    popawu7This wat we do I'm 4 real Popawu u Fuk with my mine u get Chestties Wu 4ever

19m
    popawu7Peace I want everybody to know out there from this picture that you see all that you seen that everybody's trying to put out there that I disrespect Shawn p.wake kno that not me. me @ action Bronson never got into nothing I was actually standing talking to him like a father to a son I got sunz his age they brought him over to me and said do you know who this is he said no I said Popawu that's y his Face look like that I never yelled at that brother I was jus letting him no how real life is that all cause I'm no Savage I'm a righteous man I would never harm 2 no young brother i don't give a Fuk if u are black Brown yellow white half original Or red that's not me so if u really want 2 here the truth about wat happen hit me up Peace @ Luv Popawu!!!
    shawn p

jesus fucking christ
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChamberCinema View Post

Bruh his words on the intro of Wu-tang forever is worth more than your life
    hahaaahahaha

At one time it was told to me
    That man came from monkeys
    That we were swinging from trees
    I hardly can believe that unless I'm dumb, deaf and blind
    You ever heard about, the ape man and the ape woman
    You have a mankind, that has a beginning to him
    And his ending, is about to come
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by blaksteez View Post
    I hear you Rev, TBH I am surprised TSA has these opionions butNoels comments kind of struck me more. He seems more venomous towards Popa Wu. Its defo not a race issue, I just wonderedif he were white cos id assume most black Wu listeners would kinda understand why Popa Wu was of importance to the clan growinng up and coming up, regardlsss on whether you think he chatting shit or not. But I can imagine sone one not of the black race may understandably not understand ir misunderstand and take some offence to those jewels at times.
    Popa Wu made a mistake by posting this pic up and statement and then retracting it , but hey we all make mstskes. Hes only human. I mean how many times have you seen him do something like this? Sorry to say but a messenger is just a messenger, not above another. Just human. He will fuk up. Stop dreaming and imaging that Popa Wu or any one is perfect and can do no wrong. Just see that at least if he realised he fuked up. He tried to right it.. even AB did that.
    YDB shouldn't get involved though, he already try bad mouth Wu tang and his style aint his own style byt I guess he got more right to bite his dads than a next man.
    Mistakes are fine, but you'll see a person's character in the way they deal with the aftermath.
    AB made a mistake , Popa Wu made a mistake. AB owned up to his mistake and apologized. Popa Wu blamed his mistake on media manipulation.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

^Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

It's a shame some people are defending this phony fuck. Let him own up to his shit. Until he does so, I have no respect for him.

did any of you own up to being homotional about a story you had no facts on before the facts became clear to the public since yall are the pillar of morality?
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 08-14-2015 at 09:08 AM.

Everything I've said is based on fact. On the fact he posted that shit up. The fact he's being a slimy fuck now claiming false intentions and righteousness.

What, you think he posted that shit to say "hey, look at me. I'm having a fatherly conversation with this guy who disrespected a member of my crew"? If it was so well intentioned and peaceful he would've kept it between himself and AB.

Or maybe he just wanted to show everybody how righteous he is?

If someone disrespected you, would your dad be deserving to be called all the names in the book by a buncha people who don't know him or wouldn't say it to his face for protecting you?

We are too old to be sounding like irrational preteens on YouTube oomment sections, if u disapprove of how he went about things, fine but to be straight disrespectful is another story. You got a moist ass dude on here who blatantly wants to know what dick tastes like talking like he on some Rambo shit on here but I assure you, his cornball ass wouldn't dare say half the things he says on here to anyone, even ybd would punk the cornball but you know what

I digress , all I'm saying is dudes are too old on here to be reacting like bitches to everything they see on the media