Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Poppa Wu speaks with Action Bronson at Sean P's funeral

how long have you been a stan for?

Quote Originally Posted by ChamberCinema View Post
    Yea who cares about papa wu jewels or what he has to say....hes only a first born taught directly from Clarence 13X, but clearly random strangers who spend their entire lives creating thousands of posts online are wayyy smarter.....

You do realize its his Family bloodline, the people that he literally raised, that created the group whos forums you're on?Some of yall cant be that idiotic lmao

fuck if I care about that shit. I'm just here to hear some good tracks and have a laugh.

chas·tise
    ˈCHasˌtīz,ˌCHaˈstīz/
    verb
    rebuke or reprimand severely.
    "he chastised his colleagues for their laziness"
    synonyms: scold, upbraid, berate, reprimand, reprove, rebuke, admonish, chide, censure, lambaste, castigate, lecture, give someone a piece of one's mind, give someone a tongue-lashing, take to task, rake/haul over the coals;
    So once again, what was the source of the misunderstanding?
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by ChamberCinema View Post
    Yea who cares about papa wu jewels or what he has to say....hes only a first born taught directly from Clarence 13X, but clearly random strangers who spend their entire lives creating thousands of posts online are wayyy smarter.....

You do realize its his Family bloodline, the people that he literally raised, that created the group whos forums you're on?Some of yall cant be that idiotic lmao
    ahahaaah

fuck off already
    Retired.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2239496/popa...stface-killah/

While Popa Wu takes that stance, a younger member of the Wu-Tang family is taking another.

Young Dirty Bastard – son of the legendary Ol’ Dirty Bastard – told MTV News today that he has strong feelings about Action Bronson’s Ghostface feud.

“We feel like he stole something from us,” Young Dirty said. “It feel like he stole an ancient pyramid from us and then tried to claim it. I didn’t like that.”

In the interview, he also shared how his viewpoint differs from Popa Wu’s.

“Popa Wu is talking about being wise,” Y.D.B. explained. “But I’m a young soldier right now. I’m hungry. I’m a warrior. And Action Bronson? He might get ate. That’s all I gotta say.”
    YDB is gonna murder Action Bronson

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

lol

AB would eat YDB metaphorically and literally

This is some of the biggest faggit shit i have ever seen by Popa Wu.

Not coz there was a altercation, not coz it was at Sean P's wake (thats a seperate issue) but because IT WAS HIM WHO UPLOADED THE FUCKIN PIC TO INSTAGRAM MAKING IT SEEM LIKE HE CONFRONTED BRONSON AND NOW HE IS BACKING DOWN SAYING HE WAS JUST HELPING HIM WTF.

This would be a non issue only for what he put up on instagram, this shit is all his fault, not the media, his. Man up and admit you acted like a sneaky piece of shit online and make it look like you were threatning him to gain some promo for yourself.

Plus Bronson has been nothing but respectful during this whole shit and the shit with ghost.

You're playing with me brah

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

The only one here who was 'wise' was bronson. Fuck outta here with that 5% self righteous bullshit and then go post some petty teenage girl shit on instagram. Popa Wu takes a serious mufuckin L here

Peace CT

Remedy! Peace

Banned

Does Poppa Wu not Internet? He's the one throwing the pic up on twitter& Instagram lol he would have a valid argument and I'd agree with him if it wasn't him throwing the pic up himself.

Lol @ YDB talking about stealing a style this guy would be fucking irrelevant and getting sonned in the audio booth here if he wasn't ODB kid. His whole fuckin style is biting his father coz he hasn't got shit on his own
    Last edited by The Hound; 08-13-2015 at 10:48 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Veteran Member

Popa wu is a manchild.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    This would be a non issue only for what he put up on instagram, this shit is all his fault, not the media, his. Man up and admit you acted like a sneaky piece of shit online and make it look like you were threatning him to gain some promo for yourself.
    That's what's so grand about this whole thing. Here you have some useless old fool whose only claim to fame is his miserable attempts at "dropping knowledge" on Wu albums, and no doubt other knucklehead 5%'ers actually do look up to this dullard, and yet here he is revealing himself as a completely fake, shady, lying, dishonorable snake while claiming righteousness.

If you are righteous you don't fucking talk about it...you live it. This fucking dunce is doing the exact opposite. Being a shady fucking liar while claiming to be righteous. What kind of a righteous person actually refers to themself as "righteous"? What kind of a righteous person actually NEEDS TO refer to themself as "righteous"?

This guy is a fucking joke and has been from day one. I'm sure if anybody gave enough of a fuck about him to put him in the spotlight it would have been publicly revealed a long time ago. This time he really fucked up though.
    Yea who cares about papa wu jewels or what he has to say....hes only a first born taught directly from Clarence 13X
    If you think that speaks positively about his level of intelligence then I feel sorry for you.

That fact alone basically suggests that a new born baby would be wiser than this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Does Poppa Wu not Internet? He's the one throwing the pic up on twitter& Instagram lol he would have a valid argument and I'd agree with him if it wasn't him throwing the pic up himself.

Lol @ YDB talking about stealing a style this guy would be fucking irrelevant and getting sonned in the audio booth here if he wasn't ODB kid. His whole fuckin style is biting his father coz he hasn't got shit on his own
    You're a hater. Hating because another man is more talented and hasndome than you. smh