Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how long will wu corp last?

I barely remember this place before the crash, but imo it was way better during the times i mentioned. It was busier before but everyone got along and shit but when people didnt get along and everyone was beefing it was way more entertaining

Veteran Member

I totally agree.

Non Ignorant Math Team

does anyone knows who pays for this site? i just remembered wu tang have a new site so this 1 isnt official anymore so does rza still pay?

btw has cilvaringz retreated into hibernation?

NON-IGS

I think both Tomb & Ringz are responsible for organizing ad revenue by getting ads on the site
    Retired.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    I think both Tomb & Ringz are responsible for organizing ad revenue by getting ads on the site
    if you use adblock will that make the site lose money or in other words how do they keep track of how many people have seen the ads? do they just look at how many people go onto the site or do they know who has actually seen th ads?

NON-IGS

Wu corp vs this is 50, threads about sid's mom, 8 diagram era etc. This was a great place. Firm Handshakah had epic posts.

flamboyant steez liquidswordchamber36's Avatar

Cilvaringz album controversy ruined this site. I didn't visit for like a year because as a Wu-Tang fan I felt betrayed & ultimately just super pissed off with that end result (I assume I wasn't the only one to bail after that). The dude was hyping it on here, asking for our advice, giving us track listings , snippets & etc then just fucked over everyone on here lol. I'm back though & btw does Cilvaringz even come on here anymore? haha did you guys scare him off?