Thread: GANGRENE - The Gutter Shit (Compilation)....

Default GANGRENE - The Gutter Shit (Compilation)....

Here’s an updated version of the Gangrene compilation I put together a couple of years ago that featured all of their non-album tracks.

Basically, this compilation includes every non-album track that Gangrene have put out or been featured on. So, if you've got their three albums (Gutter Water, Vodka & Ayahuasca, You Disgust Me) and their three EP's (Saw Blade EP, Greneberg EP, The Odditorium EP) then along with this compilation you've got the full recorded output* of Gangrene.

* - I haven’t included any of the score work from GTA V as it was in collaboration with Tangerine Dream, Woody Jackson and DJ Shadow. I also haven't included ALC's 'Yacht Rock' track that featured an Oh No verse as it's not really Gangrene, it's more in the style of ALC's Russian Roulette.

I've also added three extra tracks at the end of the compilation. War & Love appeared on MED's 'Classic' album, features Oh No and is produced by ALC. The other two tracks appeared on Roc C's album 'Stoned Genius'. There is a section of that album that has a real Gangrene feel to it as there are two or three tracks in a row produced by Oh No and ALC as well as a nice little interlude in between. Oh No's beat on Maniac Murderers ould have fit right in on V&A, shit is dope as fuck!!!

Check it out and see what you think...

Tracklist

01 – Gangrene Intro (Instrumental)
    02 - Acts Of Violence feat. Roc C & Crooked I (Produced by ALC)
    03 - Under Siege (Produced by Oh No)
    04 - From The Creation feat. Fashawn & Roc C (Produced by ALC)
    05 - Chinatown Wars (Gangrene Mix) feat. Oh No, Phat Kat, MidaZ The Beast, Royce Da 5'9'', Sean Price, MED, Roc C, Chino XL, Marvwon, Guilty Simpson & Evidence (Produced by ALC & Oh No)
    06 - Way Out feat. Evidence (Produced by ALC)
    07 - Demons (Remix) feat. Evidence & Fashawn (Produced by Kankick)
    08 - How To Drown A Fish feat. Scram Jones (Produced by Scram Jones)
    09 - Greneberg - Dirt (Produced by House Shoes)
    10 - Dream Nap feat. Roc C, Evidence & Montage One (V&A iTunes bonus track) (Produced by ALC)
    11 - Real Serious feat. Evidence (Produced by Oh No)
    12 - Run It feat. MED (Produced by Oh No)
    13 - Rollin' Up (Produced by Oh No)
    14 - Strange Brew (Produced by Marco Polo)
    15 - Greneberg - Psych Ward (Produced by Roc Marciano)
    16 - Opinions May Vary feat. Dilated Peoples (Produced by Babu)
    17 - Bassheads (Produced by Oh No)
    18 - Play It Cool feat. Earl Sweatshirt & Samuel T. Herring (Produced by ALC)
    19 – MED feat. Oh No – War & Love (Produced by ALC)
    20 - Roc C feat. Tri-State - Maniac Murders (Produced by Oh No)
    21 - Roc C feat. The Alchemist - Starchild (Produced by ALC)

http://www.megafileupload.com/4Xrw/G...it.i_am_banned

Enjoy!

Got pretty much everything on here but props on the compilation, been listening to the new album on repeat since it dropped lol

Was there ever an original version of Demons? I know that's the DJ Romes remix but I've never saw any other version....

I had always wondered that too... I've never came across an original version of that track though.

The new album is dope... not sure if it's as good as Vodka & Ayahuasca though.

Peace!