Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: War poetry: its here...

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

^^^ just googled the interview and read it and damn it's not looking good for cilvaringz. this guy just keeps getting exposed for his true colors. first priest then meth then dom p. I wonder whos next to come out and expose his greed. I honestly regret even buying cilvaringz album I after learning what a snake this guy actually is behind the scenes smh

and this 88 years clause is pretty much just because cilva couldn't live with himself knowing that the one who purchased the shaolin album and flipped it had made more of a profit off the album than he did.
    Last edited by deezGlazedTonsils1981; 09-02-2015 at 07:54 PM.

that interview was nasty. I tried to give Cilva the benefit of the doubt at first, but that dude makes too many snake moves. I'm not going to call him an asshole again or anything like that, I'm just going to say he's a manipulative and crooked human being. I don't believe he genuinely loves hip-hop or creating "art" of any kind. maybe he did when he first started coming up, but now it's all about profit. he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who can be trusted

Props to Dom P for shoutin out Wu Corp. It's almost laughable, that Generals, like Meth and Dom P, even have to address Cilvaringz.

I would love to hear Rza' take on all this ( Since Rza, is the only thing, keeping Cilvaringz a killa bee).

Rza seriously shouldn't be lettin a fan ( Cilvaringz) mess with his brand like this.

dope interview. what a year, first planet of the gods and now war poetry. Can't wait for Salute da Kidd album with Bronze and Kevlaar production.

Deleting threads ain't cool .. Freedom of speech?

What a bitch move. It wasn't hard to tell dude is a piece of shit stemming from that whole wuki package bullshit. Yall surprised now???

Veteran Member

Cilvaringz is a joke.

Pattch, that interview was a great read. you touched on many interesting subjects & Dom P was very forthcoming in his answers

Islord is just doing his thing you know, he’s doing his family life thing.

BUT I WANT THAT ISLORD SOLO ALBUM STILL.

Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    I interviewed Dom P a couple of day ago... real in depth shit... speaks at length on the Cilvaringz diss and a whole lot of other shit...

Interview will be dropping soon, I'll post it up here.

Peace!
    That was one of the best interviews i've read in a long time
    I really liked the fact that Dom P asked you your thoughts on his albums and your views on wu music in general. You're response was straight up and you didn't kiss ass either. It was great to hear Dom P's response to your answers as well. It's always been a dream of mine to have a sit down with one of my favourate answers and just talk about their work in an honest and frank manner. Excellent stuff.

Dom P seems to be in good place creatively right now and I appreciate the fact he listens to the fans and makes note of the issues we take with the current output of wu related music.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

Shout out to my brother, my PNC and artist - Sav Killz he is featured on the posse cut 9 Henchmen
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

Thanks for the props... Dom P is cool as hell, a real good dude. I had a blast doing this interview and I think he did too, he seemed to really open up and get in to it.

Peace!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

dope interview Patch, as always

P82: Haha I think you covered them all. The first track that you released from the album was Mental Calisthenics. Can you tell me the concept behind that track…?

DP: Well in a day and age where dudes don’t really have to think much about the music, it’s all very very simple, a nice drum pattern and saying very simple shit. But I guess it’s commercial and it’s appealing to the masses because they don’t have to think so much. So in return, the Mental Calisthenics is the workout, so when I spit my shit you’ve got to work your mind out. You might have to sit there and rewind it one time just to hear and understand what I’m saying. So I came with the concept of a mental workout and then I put in a physical workout in the process of the lyrics too. I did the comparison of comparing a mental workout to a physical, you know doing push-ups, sit-ups, taking a run, whatever. So that was the concept, basically you gotta think for this kind of music that I’m making. I wanted dudes to work their minds out, not just be lazy.
    He didnt mention he copied the concept from the gods Boogie Monsters' masterpiece from 1997

Last edited by food for thought; 09-03-2015 at 05:30 PM.
    We do it for the people.

Still bumping this. Dom P, if you read this. Thank you for the record.

Shits Niceee

Googling Dom Pachino War Poetry leads to http://warpoetry.bandcamp.com/ which is disabled. So is there currently no way to order this album? It's not at http://napalmmusic.bandcamp.com/ either.
    Last edited by Pestilence; 12-24-2015 at 06:01 PM.

^^ no I'm afraid there's no way to order it anymore

only way around it that might work is if you contact Dom P in person (social media) and he sells you a copy on the low, keeping it more or less under the wraps since (at least officially) the final batch of physical copies has sold out. alternatively maybe he'll hook you up with mp3s, I don't know

good luck, I hope it works out for you

peace
    Retired.