Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang should stop making albums

Default Wu-Tang should stop making albums

Just release a good EP once in a while. Why would you still make full albums that always get delayed, are packed with filler and don't sell any way?

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

good point

thing is I might 6 like tracks from a new 18-track album, you might like 6 others. the process of picking the right tracks for a release from a big batch of songs seems to be difficult for a lot of artists/executive producers/record companies & fans don't always agree either

still, good point!
    Retired.

Veteran Member

How about you stop making threads?

agree Wu no longer needs to prove anything.. wats up wit that ydb GIF... dude looks so fukn retarded. wat he does that shit to match his dads persona or something??? why not be ur own self idiot.

Le Maître de la Vie Gitche Manito's Avatar

A Better Tomorrow has been growing very slowly on me.

So fuck what you think.
    Comme les anges à l'œil fauve
    Je reviendrai dans ton alcôve
    Et vers toi glisserai sans bruit
    Comme les ombres de la nuit.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
    Just release a good EP once in a while. Why would you still make full albums that always get delayed, are packed with filler and don't sell any way?
    Ohhh right on. YDB is the only dude keeping the Flag up. Why didnt I think of that before? YDB has been releasing nothing but classics lately......
    N.I.

-

[email protected] getting hate from people hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with BigKing.nl and he's a funny guy. I agree with Rev Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
    bro, thank you

At this point they should be doing legacy preservation projects and serving as elders in the game. They need to stop making albums. They're ruining their legacy. Its to the point that I can't make a wutang playlist because 90% of songs made by wutang and it's members are ass. I always get a friend that says 'i listened to a wutang album and it was trash' then you say which one and they'll say '8 something'. They don't like rapping and keep doing it and it's obvious. You can tell from their shows. They love their old shit. They perform it with the same energy and excitement as before. Tell them to preform a song off 'Wu-massacre' lol

They're ruining their legacy with this garbage. Just stop. Gza and Rza have transitioned to other things well, but the rest think they can compete with rappers that are their sons age, it's crazy.

If you listen to wutang in a vaccuum and that's all you care to know they're fire. So i guess the music is for those people but at this point Method man doesn't sound anyyything like the method man everyone knows and likes. This new 2 track beat and corny punchline nick cannon meth isn't going to sing on tracks, pull random bridges in the middle of is verse from 50s sing songs and cereal commercials, spazz out, and switch flows. It's not going to happen. It's just not the same person and that's fine. He probably a wiser more reasonable person today than then, but a way shitter and different rapper.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I agree. Nothing else to prove.

-

LOL@TSA hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with you about something.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

{>____<}

You guys are forgetting that they still need to work.

-

Ironman, they can still do concerts but their fans don't wanna hear anymore new albums. They'll never make good music again like they did in the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by CYENCE View Post
    How about you stop making threads?
    Without me, this board would've been dead. Luckily for you I'm still here.

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    Ohhh right on. YDB is the only dude keeping the Flag up. Why didnt I think of that before? YDB has been releasing nothing but classics lately......
    Not everything he dropped is classic, but he did drop a few classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic Hispanic View Post
    agree Wu no longer needs to prove anything.. wats up wit that ydb GIF... dude looks so fukn retarded. wat he does that shit to match his dads persona or something??? why not be ur own self idiot.
    What do you mean? It's from his music video. A very nice song.

Last edited by BigSchnikkel; 08-22-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

As a group, yeah they should stop.

The guys should just stay independent and release solo albums.