Thread: Young Buck Faces 5 Years in Prison Potentially

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Young Buck Faces 5 Years in Prison Potentially

Young Buck could go to prison for faking a piss.

The rapper -- who is on a probation -- used someone else's urine to pass a drug test ... so claims his probation officer.

The P.O. says Buck came in for his drug test and concealed a plastic bag with someone else's clean pee, and then used a tube to transfer it into a sample cup. Turns out it's a felony to falsify a court-ordered urine test, punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

According to court docs, Buck had been smoking weed while traveling with another rap artist. TMZ broke the story ... that artist is none other than Snoop.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/24/young-...#ixzz3jm3PEiY1

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2015/0...test-fail.html

lol

shoulda used a whizzinator

reminds me of a legendary cycling story ...

Michel Pollentier, a famous Belgian cyclist who won the Giro d'Italia in 1977, had to leave the Tour de France in '78 while he was wearing the yellow leader jersey. his own team coach had snitched on him with the doping committee so a rival team's sponsor (Renault cars) would pay him a lump sum of money. this is how Bernard Hinault won his first of five Tour de Frances

what had Pollentier done? he had filled a condom with somebody else's urine and put a tube in it. he put the condom in his ass, taped the tube to his dick and well you know how things were supposed to work out. back then it was common practise, as was only discovered recently. teams used first aid kits from their hotels for this (yes they had condoms in there cuz France lol)

it was only a few years ago that it was revealed how this all really went down. earlier on both the team and the doping committee had told the press Pollentier had concealed a small balloon filled with urine in his armpit, so as not to tarnish the image of the cycling sport any further lol

Retired.

-

LOL@Check Two laughing at Young Buck hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He's a ignorant retard. His dumb ass would be a criminal anyway if he wasn't a rapper LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.