Thread: What Wu (fam) albums are you looking forward to most?

Default What Wu (fam) albums are you looking forward to most?

if you could pic a few projects, which would they be?

you can check with Art's upcoming albums list in this post of his

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...25&postcount=1

personally if I could pic 5 I'd go with ...

*Holo & Pro - Back at Pro's Lab (90% of the songs are available but scattered over a lot of releases & practically never in pristine quality)

*Ghost - SC2 (hoping for free association verses & that vintage ghost slang)

*9th Prince - Shaolin Prince (I liked the singles 'California Dreaming' & 'The Pugilist')

*Bugsy Da God - Camouflage Disciple (first album was strong, Dom P might continue his winning streak, hoping for lots of Bronze productions)

*while it's not in Art's list cuz the album hasn't been confirmed yet I wanna hear the next U-God release, it's supposed to be called 'Venom'. we don't know whether 'Drunk Dance' is an advance single for the album

*Christbearer - How to get rich, drop out of high school (what can I say, I really really liked the Jesus Christbearer Superstar EP with those Anthai beats)

I am checking more for these releases than Crystal Meth, Blackout 3 & DoomStarks

I don't believe Dark Matter, The Rebellion, Loyalty is Royalty & Wu Block Hidden Gems will ever see the light of day but that's just me
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

any wu release from official wu members & affiliates wit official vintage, but up to date, gutta, wutang boom bap and you don't stop, ha ha, don't care which artist or producer so long as its in tune wit what you expect from the wu, i'm gone
    "get money by all means necessary"

PRODIGAL SUN

T.he.M.ost.F.eared

Liquid Swords 2

islord-the marshian president

The next hardcore RZA album with no bands involved

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

If master killah does something it could be okay. Thats it
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

these "Wu Fam" people putting out whack music and watering down the Wu name is what killed the power of Wu. who the FUCK is Bugsy Da God? and why is it that you can claim Wu just for simply knowing one of the members...
    I love how in interviews, Method Man speaks out against this shit

^^I see what you mean & respect your opinion

personally I think it's worth going through some of the affiliates' catalogue

in case you were not being sarcastic on not knowing who Bugsy Da God is, he is on Dom Pachino's Napalm/Warface records & his debut album 'The Terrorist Advocate' was more or less in the vein of Killarmy albums. it had 4th Disciple & Bronze Nazareth beats, also Endemic & Lord Beatjitzu, with Dom P, Shyheim & Leatha Fase features

it got very good reviews when it dropped, good feedback on this forum too IIRC

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/bug...ate/NAP2668CD/

speaking on Dom P, did you hear his new album fully produced by Bronze Nazareth? it's a banger imo, better than Rae's & Meth's latest efforts

https://warpoetry.bandcamp.com/

just saying, sometimes affiliates keep that wu sound more alive than actual generals

peace
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-28-2015 at 05:32 PM.
    Retired.