View Poll Results: best wu producer next to rza with all of the wu output up till now?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • True Master

8 21.05%
  • Allah Mathematics

1 2.63%
  • 4th Disciple

17 44.74%
  • Y-Kim The Ill Figure

2 5.26%
  • Su-Preme

0 0%
  • Cilvaringz

0 0%
  • Bronze Nazareth

8 21.05%
  • Moongod

2 5.26%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: best wu element producer?

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal View Post
    Back in the late 90's 4th Disciple & True Master were releasimg nothing but banger after banger. Nowadays, Bronze Nazareth holds the belt. If we talking about best Wu producer of all time (besides RZA? I would have to say 4th Disciple with True Master following right behind him at a close 2nd.
    co-sign this, exactly, mathematics comes in after them, goldfingaz had a lot of potential aswell, even though he only produced a couple of bangers on cappadonna's first album, i'm gone
    "get money by all means necessary"

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybarz View Post
    I'm going to get a lot of heat for this, but I actually think Necro--yes, the bald Jew who can't spit for shit--is better than all the producers on that poll
    necro is a good producer

rza & 4th are definitely in my top 5 all time producers

Quote Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
    goldfingaz had a lot of potential aswell
    I should have included him in the poll but I forgot about him
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
    goldfingaz had a lot of potential aswell, even though he only produced a couple of bangers on cappadonna's first album
    I like goldfingaz ( Would have like to hear more of his production, on later Wu tang releases) because his sound was more grimy/ pop eg. Eveything is Everything.

I voted Tru Master

Brooklyn Zoo + Milk This Cow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post

I should have included him in the poll but I forgot about him
    Someone should add Prince Paul

Prince Paul is just as good (if not better ???) than Rza + O.G elements. I think Prince Paul was a big influence on Rza' early sound ???.

^^he didn't cross my mind since Gravediggaz in its origin wasn't under the wu umbrella (second album was a wu affair when Prince Paul had left) despite some guest appearances

Gravediggaz & Prince Paul are ill for sure. great producer, excellent lyricists
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-26-2015 at 07:03 PM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    Gravediggaz & Prince Paul are ill for sure. great producer, excellent lyricists
    Yeah the first Gravediggaz album is a classic ( Better than 36 IMO) and that was all thanks to Prince Paul. Like Rza said, on Pass The Shovel " Undetaker make beats n shit / that sound sick".

I hope we can except some True Master heatrocks soon now that he's out of jail

maybe on Crystal Meth & Supreme Clientele 2
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    I like goldfingaz ( Would have like to hear more of his production, on later Wu tang releases) because his sound was more grimy/ pop eg. Eveything is Everything.
    yeah he had a assesible but gutta sound, it would had been a good look if he had stayed within the wu camp, you get what i'm saying
    "get money by all means necessary"

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    4th Disciple, his talent is on another level
    N.I.

aint no one seeing 4th disciple on that list

people also sleep on darkim be allah who has made some of the most mind blowing beats ive heard personally

Not that it would make a difference to the vote, but what about Deck and Goldfingaz. I heard they were both Wu elements at one point. Goldfingaz produced two of the dopest tracks on the Gravediggaz joint.

Just saw the Goldfingaz has already been mentioned!

This thread just makes me think of all the wasted opportunities over the years. Some of the trash that the Clan have rhymed over on their solos, And they have all these guys at their disposal?!

Why don't one of the generals get 4th, True or Bronze to produce a whole album? Its a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    people also sleep on darkim be allah who has made some of the most mind blowing beats ive heard personally
    Those Darkim joints going around back in the day were pretty much the most bangin' underground shit I ever heard. I'll throw you a huge compliment here and say that those old joints of yours I pm'ed you about a while back, for me are reminiscent of that shit. Just raw, unprocessed (can't find the fucking word I'm looking for, but something like that), real shit. I got a bit of that vibe from some of the stuff on Bronze's first album too.

As far as the topic goes, I think True Master would give 4th Disciple a real run for his money if he'd been as prolific as him back in those years, but those other dudes can't really fuck with 4th Disciple's body of work.