Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Prince album 'Hit And Run' on the way

Default New Prince album 'Hit And Run' on the way

it will contain the singles HARDROCKLOVER, Stare and This Could Be Us

none of us have heard these singles yet cuz Prince haha

they are on Spotify & Tidal & wherever. this guy still refuses to do the youtube thing. I'll pick up the album the day it's released (like I always do) but I'm not gonna check out any singles beforehand

there's no release date yet

you can always check with the fanforum prince.org

there's also the official https://soundcloud.com/prince but tracks are pulled very fast

his last two albums (dropped on the same day) were a return to form. that is if you're into Prince at all
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-27-2015 at 06:33 AM.
    Retired.

-

Who cares and that's why nobody responded to this hahahahahahahahaha. Purple Rain and 1999 are the only albums of his I like. He's a weird faggot and fuck him for not letting The Time use their name. They had to change their name to The Original Seven because his bitch ass owns the rights to the name. Why is he tripping about letting them use The Time name? Just because he may have came up with the group name doesn't mean he can't let them use the name. I know Morris Day and the group members be dissing him often LOL. They probably wanna beat his ass because he won't let them use The Time name LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

there's also the fact P wrote 90% of their material. so if you like The Time you like Prince

I agree with your opinion on Prince being an asshole, I've read enough biographies to know that much is true. he's a petty control freak, oversexed, politically naive and very unaware of what's going on around him. that description actually sums up a lot of artists lol

but I still like the music
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-02-2015 at 02:27 PM.
    Retired.

-

How do you know he wrote most of The Time's music? I believe The Time would've gotten a record deal without his help. Vanity and Sheila E could've gotten record deals without his help also because them and The Time got talent. Talent helps artists get record deals.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Yeah he's a faggot. Why do you think his music isn't on Youtube? LOL. He thinks he's somebody special and he's not LOL. He thinks Youtube is supposed to pay him for putting his music on the website. I don't hear other music artists talking about Youtube gotta pay them to put their music on the website. So what makes him think he's somebody special? Fuck him. Michael Jackson and Rick James are better than him. I heard Rick didn't like him LOL.

Prince wrote for The Time & other bands using an alias (Jamie Starr or Alexander Nevermind). he had so many songs there was just too much to release on his own albums. also he wrote in various genres that didn't fit well within one and the same album. that is why he created bands like The Time : he recruited Flyte Tyme & added Jesse Johnson, Morris Day & Jerome Benton. he chose Morris Day cuz he was a childhood friend

a clause in his contract with WB allowed Prince to create various bands & create output for them

while all of the artists you mentioned are very talented maybe some of them wouldn't have made it into the spotlight without having Prince as a launching board
    Retired.

-

Vanity and Sheila E would've gotten record deals without him because they were very hot back in the day. They're both decent singers and they could dance. They wore sexy clothes and they had a lot of black men after them.

Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-

Rev Jones, have you heard The Time's The Stick song? The song is about masturbating hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I got their first album that has that song. I like the album and album pictures.

haha yes

I'm familiar with their whole body of work
    Retired.

-

I was watching The Time's Jungle Love video yesterday on Youtube. I love that song and I like the guy Jerome that put a mirror in front of Morris Day while he danced hahahahahahahahaha. I just saw Morris Color Of Success and The Oak Tree videos yesterday. I didn't know he had videos for those songs. I think Color Of Success is the only solo album he's done. I also saw Jesse Johnson and Sly Stone's Crazay video yesterday for the first time. That's on Jesse's 2nd album Shockadelica and I was laughing at Jesse's clothes and hat in the video hahahahahahahahaha. It's so sad Sly Stone is homeless and living in a van in Oakland, California in a bad neighborhood. His sister won't let him live with her and that's sad. He should've never wasted his money on drugs and he looks bad. I think he has a brother that was also in his group and he probably won't let Sly live with him either. I think his name is Freddie Stone and he played the guitar. I love their Stand album cover and album pictures inside of the group when they were babies.

CJ, Morris Day also released 'Daydreaming' (1987) & 'Guaranteed' (1992)
    Retired.

-

Alright thanks. LOL@Eagle Eye.

-

Prince has a song about masturbating called Jack You Off on Controversy album hahahahahahahahahahaha. He's a faggot because it sounds like he was singing about jacking off a man instead of a woman but I could be wrong.