Page 89 of 126 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1878

Thread: Election thread

Banned

Sense-a you should run for the House

I'm going to give guys like Hal and ShaDynasty and our European Wu Tang fans a free pass on this.

It takes an incredible amount of work and time online to get to the bottom of the truth. It's hard enough to dig up the truth when you actually live in America.

The USA has rapidly descended into all out Propaganda and Misinformation. Every corporate media company in the USA is a propagandist. And the internet has become mostly propaganda. Google, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, all the Big Tech. Not to mention the all out censorship we have never witnessed before. Completely burying stories. Even censoring the President himself!

It's asking a lot of a foreigner to know what is really going on here. Heck, half the population here doesn't have a fucking clue what is going on. The middle aged lonely unmarried childless cat ladies in my office building are aloof and don't have a fucking clue. They go home and turn on CNN and pet their cats and eat hummus out of a bowl on their couch.

Not only is corporate American news companies spreading lies and misinformation, but all the major corporate news networks in Europe are all part of the same cabal of corporate propagandists and they are disseminating false propaganda to Europeans about what is happening in America.

If you asked me what was REALLY going on in a particular European country, I could do a web search and the first thing that would pop up is all the corporate misinformation and lies. Digging into the truth of what is going on in a foreign country takes a lot of research.

It's kind of sad to see Europeans who try to keep a pulse on what is happening in the USA and what they get is lies from BBC or a fake fact checker pop up in their search results front page. The Information War is real.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 11-09-2020 at 08:51 PM.

HAMMER software fraud in real time https://rumble.com/vayudc-hammer-sof...real-time.html

Here you see votes switching in real time on CNN. LIVE ELECTION FRAUD.

Let's debunk this. Just a clerical error? LOL It was corrected and don't worry about it? LOL

Nothing to see here?

The count above updates faster than the count below. Beshear gets an additional 560 votes. Bevin gets 560 votes subtracted. That's not how ballot counting is supposed to work.

This is CONSISTENT with claims of what happened in other counties around the USA. When you steal votes from one candidate and give them to the other, you just DOUBLED the margin. So the 560 votes because a net 1,120 vote difference.

So if Joe Biden supposedly won a state by 20,000 votes, all it means is they switched 10,000 votes from Trump to Biden to create a 20,000 margin.

But don't worry about this. There's absolutely no cause for concern. We don't have a dossier from a foreign spy who colluded with Russians to fabricate it.

In case you are confused, the Kentucky governor race was from last year. Republicans won ALL DOWN BALLOT seats except the governor seat you see getting stolen above. A cyber security audit later proved that the election software indeed contained malware called Qsnatch and that mismatched timestamps and other evidence proved it had been illegally accessed. I posted the entire hour long video before but no one here takes the time to watch an hour long EVIDENT PROOF of election fraud explained by the owner of a cyber security forensic audit firm.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 11-09-2020 at 09:25 PM.

The ABBOTT

So all Hal's new sources are fake. But far right wing news sources like project veritas, breitbart, gateway pundit, etc. Are 100% legit? They show no bias? I think you just like whatever aligns with what you want to believe. Like the majority of programmed people in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    So all Hal's new sources are fake. But far right wing news sources like project veritas, breitbart, gateway pundit, etc. Are 100% legit? They show no bias? I think you just like whatever aligns with what you want to believe. Like the majority of programmed people in the U.S.
    They aren't the ones making the claims.

They merely report what witnesses are saying.

Feel free to take anything I've posted and debunk it. I'm sure you can find one or two anomalies that can be explained.

But if you're calling hundreds of first hand witnesses all liars, or claiming that dead people never voted, or that ballots weren't post dated with earlier dates, or that voter registration rolls are sound, or that hundreds of thousands of ballots weren't counted without observations and reconciliation, or that voter election software hasn't been found to have malware and illegal access in prior elections, or that there aren't conflicts of interest, or that over 100,000 poll workers were selected and paid for by left wing Facebook who has executives on Joe Biden's staff, or that USPS didn't handle tens of millions of ballots after publicly supporting Joe Biden creating a gross conflict of interest, etc. then go ahead.

Like I said, the evidence I've posted so far is only a small fraction of what I've accumulated and what I've accumulated is only a small fraction of all the evidence out there.

And yes. You'll have to go to project veritas or breitbart or gateway pundit to get it. Why? Because CNN and MSNBC aren't going to report it just like they never reported scandals from the Obama administration or want to pretend Hillary didn't collect millions from Russians or pretend Hunter Biden's laptop doesn't exist. So where did you expect to get the information? You're waiting for Anderson Cooper to give it to you? All news and information must be channeled through Wolf Blitzer? Don't play coy and try the silly tactic of attacking sources.

The breitbarts and gateway pundits wouldn't even fucking exist if your multi-billion dollar corporate news networks were doing their fucking jobs.

Banned

Explain libertarianism for me. I could go to Wikipedia but I’d rather get your opinion of it.

My neighbor is a libertarian, I remember he was trying to feel me out politically when I first met him.

The ABBOTT

Here is a short video that gives you a basic idea. Unlike sense i aint writing a dossier to explain it all.

Learn Liberty is a solid youtube channel that goes into most subjects thoroughly.

lol i looked up the guy that was ripping the ballot and I'm having fun reading his visibly chinese twitter account with inconsistent AAVE, and hodge podged 'young niggaisms'

https://twitter.com/BigChoppaDoe

The ABBOTT
    Last edited by b-dolo; 11-09-2020 at 11:39 PM.

The ABBOTT

See how easy it to find news to fit your narrative when you have been programmed by your cult leaders to do so

The ABBOTT

Banned

Here is a short video that gives you a basic idea. Unlike sense i aint writing a dossier to explain it all.

Learn Liberty is a solid youtube channel that goes into most subjects thoroughly.
    I prefer the dossier I don’t mind reading.

I read up about it. Seems more like “an idea” than anything else in today’s world.
    Last edited by Dooch; 11-10-2020 at 06:43 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    So earlier AG Barr has authorized Federal Prosecutors to move forward with investigation of substantial voting irregularities across the US.

Also...MIT PHD Dr. Shiva and his team will be presenting data about a "clear & undeniable pattern in Michigan" soon.

A comprehensive article of the fraud
    https://ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2...tial-election/

Big OOoof!!

Lol yea I don’t see why anyone would be fighting an investigation at this point. There’s definitely smoke.

Too much of it. Needs to be done.

whether you lean left or right, Dem or Rep, ANYBODY should welcome an investigation as it can only lead to more clarity and is the people's democratic (not in the meaning of Democratic) right to get full clarity on the election process. in fact it could be argued an investigation and a recount should happen after EVERY presidential election and that this should be made standard procedure

the only thing that would probably not help anybody in the US is if the investigation drags on and on and on and none of the deadlines for the rest of election process are met. but it would surprise me if that were to happen

I admit that at this point it is hard to see what sources to trust, with certain media (the ones I posted) debunking fraud claims - they still seem credible to me personally- and sources that sense-a posts debunking 'my debunkers' etc. especially with me not being in the US and not being able to know what media are neutral, which is a good point that sense-a made. as to the BBC source which I posted about, I would still assume I could trust a source like that. I mean, if you can't trust the BBC, there isn't much left to trust when it comes to mainstream media

anyway, for everybody's sake an investigation would be a good thing. Trump can have his court cases but I would expect him to abide by the rulings of the court on these cases and not fight on and on if a court ruling doesn't suit him. if some or one of these issues get to the Supreme Court (unlikely?) I guess it is what it is and everybody can only hope for the Supreme Court to rule independently as it should, independent of the number of judges of Dem and Rep signature on it

there has been a lot of coverage down here recently of the US 2000 election and the following court ruling about the recount claim in Florida, with emphasis being put on the fact that the Court took the safe harbor deadline into account in its ruling of not recounting the votes. I was not much up to speed with this anymore, hell it's been twenty years, so I just read up some on Bush v. Gore. I would assume Wikipedia gets it right

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_v...nd%20Al%20Gore.

as to the general press reception of the US election and Trump's court cases fighting the results, here in Europe, I can tell you that just about all the European media are calling Trump's claims unfounded. just saying what's happening down here

my gut feeling (so purely subjective) says Trump isn't gonna win his cases and that the Dem party will get their asses handed to them in the mid term election come 2022 as that would be the electorate's occasion for payback time

but what do I know, I predicted a win for Trump in these elections on wucorp only last week
    Retired.