Page 32 of 126 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

Non Ignorant Math Team

could bernie not just leave the democrats and run as an independent? he wouldnt get enough votes this time but i think hed get a lot, an awful lot actually and it could build a base for other elections especially when people get sick of a two party system.

the only other option is to be continually fucked by the dnc because he'll only really be an outsider to the democrats. or is he just endorsing hillary because he really doesnt want trump to get in?

NON-IGS

He said in the beginning of the campaign that he wouldn't so he was stuck in the dem. party.

Non Ignorant Math Team

i remember seeing this lol. pretty funny the absolute mad man is at it again. i did notice though he didnt actually endorse trump. he said he would absolutely not vote hillary lol. pretty much anything to keep hillary out.

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    He said in the beginning of the campaign that he wouldn't so he was stuck in the dem. party.
    can you not change after the beginning? especially if its been found out you were cheated against.

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

btw this will be the first time in a long time that an elected president hadnt sucked major dick at bohemian grove lol. i wonder how the elites feel about that lol.

NON-IGS

{>____<}

^Well, there's not much anyone can do about it. Say hello to the next President of the USA whether you like it or not.

Banned

Ironman probably has the bodies of dead women hidden in the floorboards of his Detroit wood frame slum house. Cookin up Chitlins to try to mask the smell.

Hillary Climpin is dangerously corrupt. Her winning will set a horrible precedent where both parties will set her trash as the 'standard' and compete to be worst than the next. I'm pretty sure she's going to win because unfortunately Trump is a joke, but this will be the worst thing for american politics in the modern era since total dependence on war to sustain our economy. Elections can very easily because bidding wars between on foreign entity over another. Why build up your own military to commit fuckary when you can lease out the world's biggest? US companies do it now, but Hilary's financing SWAG is going to take it all to the next level.

bitch pulled off watergate and iran-contra in 1 summa.
    Last edited by TSA; 09-04-2016 at 11:05 PM.

Something weird is going on world wide. There has always been reason to be skeptical of government but this is week after week of all-time lows. Idk why Assange is making it all dramatic and gradual like he's about to drop a mixtape (other than the fact that he's a Russian spy), but he should just air the bih out wholesale (the week before the election cause of the public attention-span thing).

Quote Originally Posted by cj wisty View Post
    can you not change after the beginning? especially if its been found out you were cheated against.
    his consistency/integrity is his 'selling point'. Even his enemies say he's a man of his word, so throwing that to the dogs would have worst backlash than anything he can gain in running independent.

idk who's going to vote for hilary, but she's going to win. Not saying that as a joke either.

{>____<}

Nick, please stop trolling and grow up. I've stated at least five times that I won't be voting for either Presidential candidate. I can't bring myself to vote for Hillary or Trump. This election is a joke.

{>____<}

^Seriously?!?! Take is easy! No need to be so dramatic. I will be voting, just not for a President. I'm pretty sure that I will not be the only one not voting for a President but still voting.

I should not have to spell it out.

Banned

I really hope its China that Hillary declares war on
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    I really hope its China that Hillary declares war on
    Ahahahahahahahahahahhhha

Such wit!!

Banned

:-/ guess I'm missing the joke