Page 122 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2272112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1878

Thread: Election thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Nothings changed besides how the media covers things.

They sensationalized everything Trump did. It’s not really debatable at this point.

The whole pipeline agreement with Putin would have been covered completely differently.

What’s happening at the border would be covered differently.
    “Kids in cages” is now framed differently.

Blame the media. That’s about 90% of the issue. Most of these politicians have similar policies, especially regarding this current one regarding Israel. Only a handful of extremists choose to riot over that situation.

It’s blatant and people who paid attention closer have realized it.

CNN a d MSNBC ratings have cratered without the sensationalization. They caught a wave and rode it.

As far as Biden voters having remorse, the man isn’t doing anything that should surprise someone who paid attention or did their research.
    true on all counts. thanks for the insight
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    RZA anointed you?

first official Arkham Killa Bee
    In 2009 I saw wutang clan live in concert and Today is may 28 2=b 8=infinite =may be infinite

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    From an outsider's perspective at least things seem to be quieting down some.
    Thank god Biden people have the decency not to wear clothing or fly flags on there pickup trucks supporting him. Hopefully that trend will die off permanently now.

The ABBOTT

I knew the kris kross trend would make a comeback someday.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

All these politrickians are slime. You fucked up if you think these people are doing anything for you, they all just about their careers

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...81594963701760

Haha. Can you guys change the rules and vote in Obama again? Hey if Putin can do it...
    lol. you know he cried hot tears on his pillow the same night
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

A special needs president, reminiscent to Reagan second term. I like how they play it up that he just has a stutter and it's all normal.

I don't think anybody over 70 should be running for president. There's gotta be an age limit. The only good American president I can think of is Jimmy Carter. The dude's like 100 years old and building houses for homeless people, while the others are living it up in Florida or Nantucket Island

The ABBOTT

I read he was banning people on his truth social site for posting about the hearings. Fox News also wasn't covering it. The party that constantly talks free speech and cancel culture only agrees in theory.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Nothing will happen to Trump in the end. Hes got too much money.
    True. We have gone from a President lying about a blow job being tried for impeachment to this. Politicians are above the law now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    I read he was banning people on his truth social site
    Good to see he took a page from the WuCorp book.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I don't think anybody over 70 should be running for president. There's gotta be an age limit. The only good American president I can think of is Jimmy Carter. The dude's like 100 years old and building houses for homeless people, while the others are living it up in Florida or Nantucket Island
    i assume you mean a good guy in general, as he's widely regarded as one of, if not the worst presidents in history.