Thread: Election thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Lol Jesus....you realize I read articles on the LewRockwell site that you suggested?

Now I’ve never been to qanon but I’ve seen KTL, and libertarians have their own brand of “conspiracy” although I think it’s all just levels of skepticism of power centers from differing marginalized people, simply put.

And I don’t know how to break this to you but a libertarian in ‘21 is under the right wing domestic terrorist umbrella, at least according to the CIA. This was espoused by John Brennan.
    I believe in 'conspiracies' and I think one of the worst things to happen to American culture is all of us accepting it as a dirty word. Nobody is going to have a nuclear arsenal, corporate crime all over the global and 14+ trillion dollars to manage and let this shit run on auto-pilot or through carnival contests like elections and 'party politics'. I'm literally here making conspiracies with my wife to make sure the bills are paid at the end of the month and somehow the US political and corporate structure is being decided day by day.

People are cooperating less with the traditional levers of control so now they're making new ones that look more draconian but aren't really different from what was there before. It's a pentagon state and has been for decades but it's more obvious to poor white ppl now because they're slow and no longer necessary in the overt and disproportionate contribute they gave in making sure this becomes our reality. People will literally drive around with police propaganda tattoo'd to their skin complaining about a police state. Fucc em.
    Last edited by TSA; 05-07-2021 at 09:11 PM.