Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Summer Exclusive - The Interview Revisited 2005

Default Summer Exclusive - The Interview Revisited 2005

BLOOP!

Yep nigga. Niggas came back nah mean? This is for you young bitches I go to prison for when mom dukes eyes are catching my cock ripping young twat in the basement. Ya'll younglings who wasn't grown when this shit first popped out the oven you smell me nigga? Yeah. Bloop nigga. One and Two packaged together for you and yours bitch!

Then its followed by some of the dialogue some of the fans, victims, and old B.A.T.C.H.'s with BBC dropped down, like your mom's drawls when my dick is on one nah mean nigga? BLOOP!!!!!!!!!!

View Full Version : SPRING EXCLUSIVE - THE PSALMZ VS. E-GOD INTERVIEW
    Pages : [1] 2
    Psalmz
    December 29th, 2003, 20:01

Uh-huh fool thats right.

I had the opportunity of a lifetime to have a Q&A session with the God himself: E-man. A highly controversial character and a very outspoken man about his views on the Universe, liquor, drugs, prostitutes, and a myriad assortment of topics that defy common thought of those living in the World today....

Part 1-

Psalmz- A-yo wha-shap E. How you doing man. I trust your Holidays were ahight right?

Elephant Man- What? Man, who in the fuck is this? Don't just call and ask me if my fucking holidays was cool nigga. Who the fuck is this!?

<slight interruption>

P- Yeah E, so what made you want to begin working on Operation Disgusto from the beginning? What was your inspiration?

E- Ummm... yeah nucca, that shit came to me in a vision nigga. I was chosen by the spirits that passed on before us to bring back the totality of our vibration nigga. Our frequency nah mean? To create an ascension of what Humanity was always proposed to evolve into from the Beginning, nigga. See we work on the cypher on the whole, man. What was Last shall be First right? So, see thats what I set out to do. To perpetuate that cycle of Life. To evolve Mankind from the pre-larval mindstate to a format of higher consciousness. The true starseed. The Star People of tomorrow, you know? Yeah, thats a basic summation of my involvement with O.D. dog.

P- Where were you born and raised? Whats your rep status? Your fuckin Hood and shit?

E- What dude? Man fuck that shit nigga. I'm from Earth nigga. I'm basically from everywhere nigga. I was born in Brooknam son. Bed-Stuy is where I was when I was the seed. I went to school later on at Bushwick nah mean? Then, my Ol' Earth migrated a young God to Shaolin. Shit, I lived all over the 5 growing up man. But, I got fam down South and out West too nigga. But me nigga... I look at it like this nigga: I'll get drunk right, mad faded. An alcoholic blitzkrieg you know? I'll go down to the airport whether its JFK or LAX or wherever the fuck I am, and just buy a plane ticket man. British Airways or whatever the fuck. I'll be real drunk. And high too nigga. And then I pass out on the plane. I wake up and niggas is talking chinese. I don't even know where the fuck I am. Nigga will be in Berlin nah mean? Fucking wake up and I got an Avirex leather and a scully and fuckin Timbos, and pow I'm at the Pyramids in Giza. So, I's stay there for a while son. I'll be in Hong Kong for a month easy kid. I got a fucking passport B. So I'm a all over nigga. I rep Cuba nigga. I rep fucking Tokyo nigga. I don't give a fuck. What.

P- Aight man, I feel you. So, how old are you man? You sound either all ready drunk or else you sound like a real ol man.

E- Nigga, I'm older than the sun, moon and stars nigga. I been here before there was ever an Earth. I been here before the Big Bang nigga. I'll be here after this Universe is gone, because I was here before this Universe was even existing nigga. Its like I said kid: Its all about a cycle of Life. We can't ever really die. Thats impossible. We all chose where we are in Life tho. Its beyond just the Here and the Now. Its the Then and the Soon too. Get it?

P- Not really nigga.

E- Well, I thought you was a dumb ass nigga anyways kid.

P- I just asked you how fucking old you was man. Simple motherfucking question, but then you gotta turn into fucking Malachi Z. York and make shit all crazy and shit nigga.

E- Look fuck you lil' nigga, I'm taking time out of my busy fucking schedule to answer your fucking little questions so eat a dick nigga. Choke on something you dickweed ass nigga.

P- Aight whatever man. So whats your ethnic backgound? The racial or cultural identity you relate with?

E- Thats a pretty stupid fucking question too nigga. Look nigga I'm a Black God, nigga. Nah fuck that shit. I ain't even Black nigga. I'm Blacker than that shit. I'm Purplish nigga. Niggas ain't like a blacker than black man and cause thats just too black for niggas to comprehend. Niggas look at me like a motherfucking alien cause of my pitch blackness nigga. Even when you turn out the lights in the room at night, you can still see a nigga because I'm blacker than the darkness nah mean? I'm blacker than my own shadow nigga. Fuck that shit.

P- Whats the music you listening to right now? What are your main influences as an artist and who would you like to work with in the future?

E- Yeah nigga I'm a old nigga. I like Old shit. Give me my motherfucking Blowfly nigga. Give me some ol fly ass pimp shit. Some fuckin Dolemite nigga. ummm... James Brown nigga. I ain't like alot of new shit. I can't stand the radio nigga. If you on the FM dial... I ain't like you son plain and simple. I like some of them singing hoes don't get me wrong, but they some foul little hookers anyways too tho. Thats real nigga. Using they tits, ass, and they little mouths to get you to fork over your cream nigga. I could list the hip-hop I dig nigga, but then that would take a minute nigga. If you ill nigga, I'll have either my nigga from down the way steal your LP, or I'll have my other nigga steal your shit off the internet. Fuck you nigga, I'm struggling too nigga. I'm the type of nigga if I saw you on the street and you a rich rap nigga, I ain't gon give you a pound or no love nigga. I'mmina pull out my strap and rob you of your chain, your watch, your rings, your shoes, and your fucking garments nigga. The platinum out of your mouth, then I'ma smoke you nigga. ha ha yeah nigga fuck that shit.

P- Thats fucked up. So do you got a family? Kids, wifey all that type of shit?

E- Nigga I got seeds all across the Galaxy by now nigga. My goal is to have a lil seed growing up in every state and country on every continent before I return back to the Essence nigga. A kid whos part me and part Jap or part Malay or part Canuck nigga. I don't give a fuck what it was nigga. I ain't gon pay child support or nothing niether nigga. Be a dead beat ol dad nah mean? When I get a bitch I got a bitch you know?

P- Speaking of your bitches have you talked to any of your ol' bitches lately?

E- Yeah nigga I know how you went ahead and created your little BATCH colony and I wasn't really proud of that shit If thats what youse hinting at partnah. I would have come out with D.U.M.B.E.R. D.ead U.gly M.otherfucking B.itches E.lephant man R.apes. Cause most of those so called batches were my bitches to begin with.

P- You mean like Bigben or Check Two or Metafour or one of those little bastards?

E- Yeah nigga. I used to bruise up my shit on them bitches all the time. I used to spit a loogie on my dickhead and bash against their uvula constantly nigga. Bet. Fact most my scabs finally came off my dick nigga. I call that shit a Wookie cause its mad hairy and its big. A black nigga Wookie, but a Chewbacca all the same nigga. I hate them bitches nigga, and I can't wait to get they snatch slime and they blood to stain my cock again nigga thats real.

P- Lets talk a little about your fairly recent banning and why you no longer post under your selected moniker....

E- Thats simple nigga. Let me just say this to comment son.. One day I pulled my dick out on a few of these bitches... its got mad scar tissue and bruises and blood clots running up and down the shaft nigga. Fact is, its ugly nigga. And it stinks too nigga. Its like a big black dinosaur nigga. I pulled out my tyrannasaurus rex on some little sluts and stuck it in right? It got swollen inside of them shits. I couldn't pull out for almost a whole fucking day. Blood and tampons gushed out when I finally slipped out nigga. And since that day? Boom. Banned.

P- Are you upset about that incident?

E- Nah not really son. I got my nut off. I got mine nah mean? I was pissed that you fucked up my motherfucking thread and got it locked down tho nigga. That was stupid kid. That could have went on for centuries nigga.

P- Yo look fool that shit wasn't my fucking fault. Ask these assholes that took that shit from up out of nowhere and did that shit them damn selves. I was gon carry on the Legacy for years man. Years. Then one fucking day...disappeared and some little smiling little cunt thought it would be cute by putting that shit up over there. What happened to that boy?

E- Its cool nigga. I'm mad understanding. Its always a struggle in Life no matter where you at one way or the other nah mean? I remember bending a bitch over, tearing off her panties and blaow! That trick would fart on my dick's tip! Right on the fucking cyclops nigga. Spray a little bit of shit on my cock. I would have to beat that bitch up all weekend for that shit. So yeah nigga, shits rough out in the field sometimes, and you just gotta do the wetwork nigga. Smoke some Owls wit that Humboldt County greenage mixed with coke nigga. You'll be fine son.

P- So what was your overall plan and design to Operation Disgusto? Was there a method to the madness? And please comment on these so-called Lost Books of O.D.?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion of Part 1

Part 2 will officially arrive the first week of 2004. The saga continues with E-man and his stories of drunkeness, LSD & other hallucinogens, bitches and hoes, guns and twat tales.

Yeah that pussy was really good dunn

The second installment is right fucking here beeotch. But fuck that, ya'll been motherfucking patient right?... Look at it like a fuckin Wu album nigga... NEVER on fucking schedule. Thats right tho I got the exclusive E-man vs. Psalmz Interview Part 2 for you and your stinking piece........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P- So what was your overall plan and design to Operation Disgusto? Was there a method to the madness? And please comment on these so-called Lost Books of O.D.?

E- What? For real nigga? Ahight nigga... yo son I was so fucking dusted when that fuckin shit came to me I couldn't even tell you what year that shit was man. Thats real nigga... heres the real story from the Don nigga - nigga came to me with a fuckin valve and nigga was like yo son you wanna get wet dog? And this is homie from around the way. From way back nah mean? And I fucking got dusted as if it was round the same time niggas was getting dusted like the nine-fo you know? Thats why Tical only made sense to niggas at that time was when niggas was fucking with that wet too son. Mef and RZA - shit the whole fuckin Clan- made that whole crazy ass first Tical LP when ALL them niggas was fucking with that shit when all us ooh niggas was fucking with it too. Alot of kids from that early era didn't even know that U.S. wide nah mean? Niggas just thought it sounded bugged out. Truth is that shit WAS bugged the fuck out. And when nigga offered me that fucking PCP again that last time, I was like yeah nigga... I ain't done that since I was a baby gangster nah mean? So boom then voila... the whole operation manifested itself in full fucking efficiency nah mean? I don't endorse that shit nigga. I ain't want you lil mofuckas gon head and blazing that shit cause the God did nah mean? Its like when Rae said yeah nigga I done did blow. I ain't gon lie. But that was certain lifestyles of the grimy and don't give two fucks you know nigga? Thats real. Some fucking pissy staircase hood shit. So O.D. to me was a re-hash on the early 90's nigga. It took me back nigga. I was rocking caramel wally kamachi two tones nigga. And really... thats why niggas shit was so successful nah mean? Wise God Allah came back to me in dreams reminding me of what niggas stood for. Niggas give me cuban linx to this day for that shit. Thats word on everything nigga. Thats what that was son. I done got killed on that shit. I had a fucking NDE nah mean? Then blaow... I came back with knowledge straight from the essence nigga.

P- So... you did fucking sherm and then you died. Then you came back and you felt like you was in some Wu early 1990's and so you felt inspired to do Operation motherfucking Disgusto to bring everything back like What the Blood Clot on the Tical LP? Nigga... you fucked son. So what the fuck does that have to with the Lost Books of O.D. just to end that shit?

E- The Lost Books of O.D.? Damn nigga that shit wasn't even about me son, you must of overheard drunk and spun niggas talking about that and this and then the third you fucking fake ass nigga. That O.D. actually stood for Ol' Dirty nah mean? It was a classic Wu gank move. We was gon figure Jones was gon never get the fuck out and even if he did, niggas mental would be fuckin mush you know what I'm saying? So we was gon jack RZA of all of his fuckin instrumentals and his vocal tracks he got saved up on the MDs and the motherfucking masters that nigga had up in Wu Mansion and at 36 then do a Suge Knight on a nigga. Release a niggas LP series like Tupac even tho a nigga wasn't dead nigga. Before Megirt went in, he gave select niggas certain rights to alot of his tracks cause he didn't think he would get out alive son. Niggas really was trying to shank his nasty ass in there God. For real. That nigga figured his fam could come through since we was there since day one and maybe we could get some bread and live, wet our beaks a bit nah mean? But then... I don't know son. I ain't even wanna reopen Pandora's Box again nigga.

P- Damn. I understand that I guess. You BKZ fucks are really some shiesty ass niggas dude. Thats some really fucked up shady shit man. Ya'll far worse than even I fucking thought nigga. Anyways though thats a different story... Whats up with that attempted manslaughter charge that you did 1.5 in Rikers for E?

E- I don't even wanna comment nigga.

P- Nah you gots to son. Imagine we undergoing the same politics you would have had in the belly of the beast nigga. You got charges, you gotta tell niggas what they is and how the fuck you got caught up or else your future comfort might be in fucking jeopardy. People will read this. And people will want to fucking know. So put it out in the open and clear the air - don't let controversy take you asunder.

E- Well, yeah fuck it. I don't even fucking care anymore nigga. Fuck you nigga. I'll say this tho nigga. That bitch was foul nigga. Yeah, she was fly as fuck nigga. She had bomb pussy too nigga. But that bitch gave me crabs and the motherfucking clap at the same time. I fucked her four times with no fucking condoms nigga. Next thing I know... I wanted to chop off my fucking dick cause it hurt so bad. Wasn't until two weeks later I found out I had pubic lice nigga. So I shot that bitch when she came over nigga. I smoked her in the tit nigga. My mahfuckin lawyer made it seem like an accident nigga. So I pleaded out and got 5. But since that slut only lost her left boob that hooker came to my defense and needless to say fuck yeah she said it was an accident. But then the fucking DA continued to press charges so I got stuck with 3 years nigga. I only did one and a half years at the Rike tho. I laugh when I see that whore nigga. That bitches tit game is fucked up... She ain't even got a fucking nipple there nigga. I should have fucking dumped my whole clip in her shits nigga...

P- That is fucked up. I thought them rumors had some fucking truth to em. Uh... When you raped the RZA that one nigga who posts on here when you was training that little fuck lilben why didn't you wear a condom then either??

E- uh-huh.... Don't get a nigga wrong nigga.... I like that nigga the RZA. If a nigga like that can make a nigga like me laugh for a minute nigga... you see that picture he posted about your little fucking familia son? ha them little ass Zimbabwe ass starving ass niggas getting bit by flies and shit nigga... Yeah but yep nigga shes a good fuck. I told that bitch to drop her fuckin silkies and grip them milkies nah mean? She can squirt that lactose out fucking 19 feet nigga. I came in that pussy nigga. And I got a big dick nigga. My wad is about a 40 oz. St. Ides pouring deep in that poon nah mean? Foaming out like a bitch who can't pour out a keg tap into a glass right you know? Lilben? The reason why a nigga didn't rock trojans was cause a nigga was dosing bitches with the clap nigga. I burn a ho. I hate that slut. RZA? Good pussy - bad breath. Lilben? Rotten cunt - Gapped out butthole. Fuck em.

P- Yeah I know exactly what you mean dog. I wondered how the fuck I got that STD....... Um... So for real Elephant Man... Who is your favorite Wu-Tang Clan member and why?

E- If that isn't the most bitch ass question you asked so far nigga. Any nigga ask me some fucking fag ass questions like that I usually don't say nothing. I just pull out my Glock and let the plastic dent they shit nigga. But for real nigga? I ain't even like Wu niggas son. Ghost Deini is cool nigga. I punch that nigga on the arm nigga. I ain't even like RZA. Sunshower and this other joint he did was aight... but thats it son. That nigga on the real annoys me son. Oh yeah and I liked one joint he did on the PS joint. GZA? Yeah I went on with some of his shows and he's a cool nigga. You don't see him flossing or nothing. He really is a cool nigga. Mef? Basically the rest of these fucking Generals... Whatever nigga they do they thing right? But my favorite affiliate might surprise you nigga....

P-Aight. Who?

E- Who? What is you owl nigga? This girl could blow my nut just by accidentally swiping my cock nigga. (Didn't you tell me about another woman who's name also starts with T that could do that to you my nigga? ) My nigga supreme is fucking Tekitha nigga. I don't know what it is about homegirl. Not only do I want to bust a weeks worth of nut in homey... but her joints blow my headpiece. I get lost on them shits. I met her once in Manhatten back before Forever dropped and damn son... Its the eyes nigga. And the lips dude. And the ass. And the legs. And feet too nigga. Skin nigga. The whole fucking 9 nigga. That nigga didn't like it when I felt her crotch tho nigga. But damn I made Tek hot and moist right quick nigga. Her voice tho. I'm mad about that joint they got on the killah bees shit that shoot to win live shit. Why the fuck can't I get the whole version live? Why are you fucking with niggas by just giving them a snippet you motherfuckers? By far shes the illest Wu nigga. Its the soul she puts in that shit. The power of the Stars nah mean? KP is my main nigga tho. Shabazz too. Warcloud. He's just a fucking strange hombre nigga. Wierd ass nigga. I like RZA's black ass brother too nigga. Was it Prodigal who dropped that ill verse on Wake Up with the Killarmy joint? That one piece where you heard Ticallion in the background? The illest verse I've heard mef drop such far is on that fucking Rawhide piece on the Dirty Version Album back in 1995. Fuck you nigga. Everything else is garbage nigga. What nigga? If niggas can spit about Obi-Wan Kenobi, LSD, pussy and xenomorph starships in the same bars niggas is straight nigga. I could go on for decades nigga...

P- Thats on some other shit G. Look, I got another call can you hold for a second? Cool... <click>

E- WHAT THE FUCK YOU BIIIT.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion of Part 2

Fuck that shit. And fuck that nigga. Shit ain't good nigga... The final segment of the Psalmz vs. Elephant Man Interview will be updated soon. A surprise guest will also take part that should shock you fucking fans....

Nothing but Drugs and Bitches and more Guns in the next installment.

P.E.A.C.E.

http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai...nestdubya.html
    W.U.T.A.N.G.
    We Utilize The Awesome Nature of God

Default Re: Summer Exclusive - The Interview Revisited 2005

This is G o o g l e's cache of http://www.wutangcorp.com/archive/index.php/t-21356.html as retrieved on Nov 3, 2004 19:29:27 GMT.
    G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
    The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.
    This cached page may reference images which are no longer available. Click here for the cached text only.
    To link to or bookmark this page, use the following url: http://www.google.com/search?q=cache...NTERVIEW&hl=en

Google is not affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content.These search terms have been highlighted: spring exclusive psalmz vs e god interview

Wu-Tang Corp. > The 5 Elements > General Chat > SPRING EXCLUSIVE - THE PSALMZ VS. E-GOD INTERVIEW
    PDA
    View Full Version : SPRING EXCLUSIVE - THE PSALMZ VS. E-GOD INTERVIEW

Pages : [1] 2
    Psalmz
    December 29th, 2003, 20:01

Uh-huh fool thats right.

I had the opportunity of a lifetime to have a Q&A session with the God himself: E-man. A highly controversial character and a very outspoken man about his views on the Universe, liquor, drugs, prostitutes, and a myriad assortment of topics that defy common thought of those living in the World today....

Part 1-

Psalmz- A-yo wha-shap E. How you doing man. I trust your Holidays were ahight right?

Elephant Man- What? Man, who in the fuck is this? Don't just call and ask me if my fucking holidays was cool nigga. Who the fuck is this!?

<slight interruption>

P- Yeah E, so what made you want to begin working on Operation Disgusto from the beginning? What was your inspiration?

E- Ummm... yeah nucca, that shit came to me in a vision nigga. I was chosen by the spirits that passed on before us to bring back the totality of our vibration nigga. Our frequency nah mean? To create an ascension of what Humanity was always proposed to evolve into from the Beginning, nigga. See we work on the cypher on the whole, man. What was Last shall be First right? So, see thats what I set out to do. To perpetuate that cycle of Life. To evolve Mankind from the pre-larval mindstate to a format of higher consciousness. The true starseed. The Star People of tomorrow, you know? Yeah, thats a basic summation of my involvement with O.D. dog.

P- Where were you born and raised? Whats your rep status? Your fuckin Hood and shit?

E- What dude? Man fuck that shit nigga. I'm from Earth nigga. I'm basically from everywhere nigga. I was born in Brooknam son. Bed-Stuy is where I was when I was the seed. I went to school later on at Bushwick nah mean? Then, my Ol' Earth migrated a young God to Shaolin. Shit, I lived all over the 5 growing up man. But, I got fam down South and out West too nigga. But me nigga... I look at it like this nigga: I'll get drunk right, mad faded. An alcoholic blitzkrieg you know? I'll go down to the airport whether its JFK or LAX or wherever the fuck I am, and just buy a plane ticket man. British Airways or whatever the fuck. I'll be real drunk. And high too nigga. And then I pass out on the plane. I wake up and niggas is talking chinese. I don't even know where the fuck I am. Nigga will be in Berlin nah mean? Fucking wake up and I got an Avirex leather and a scully and fuckin Timbos, and pow I'm at the Pyramids in Giza. So, I's stay there for a while son. I'll be in Hong Kong for a month easy kid. I got a fucking passport B. So I'm a all over nigga. I rep Cuba nigga. I rep fucking Tokyo nigga. I don't give a fuck. What.

P- Aight man, I feel you. So, how old are you man? You sound either all ready drunk or else you sound like a real ol man.

E- Nigga, I'm older than the sun, moon and stars nigga. I been here before there was ever an Earth. I been here before the Big Bang nigga. I'll be here after this Universe is gone, because I was here before this Universe was even existing nigga. Its like I said kid: Its all about a cycle of Life. We can't ever really die. Thats impossible. We all chose where we are in Life tho. Its beyond just the Here and the Now. Its the Then and the Soon too. Get it?

P- Not really nigga.

E- Well, I thought you was a dumb ass nigga anyways kid.

P- I just asked you how fucking old you was man. Simple motherfucking question, but then you gotta turn into fucking Malachi Z. York and make shit all crazy and shit nigga.

E- Look fuck you lil' nigga, I'm taking time out of my busy fucking schedule to answer your fucking little questions so eat a dick nigga. Choke on something you dickweed ass nigga.

P- Aight whatever man. So whats your ethnic backgound? The racial or cultural identity you relate with?

E- Thats a pretty stupid fucking question too nigga. Look nigga I'm a Black God, nigga. Nah fuck that shit. I ain't even Black nigga. I'm Blacker than that shit. I'm Purplish nigga. Niggas ain't like a blacker than black man and cause thats just too black for niggas to comprehend. Niggas look at me like a motherfucking alien cause of my pitch blackness nigga. Even when you turn out the lights in the room at night, you can still see a nigga because I'm blacker than the darkness nah mean? I'm blacker than my own shadow nigga. Fuck that shit.

P- Whats the music you listening to right now? What are your main influences as an artist and who would you like to work with in the future?

E- Yeah nigga I'm a old nigga. I like Old shit. Give me my motherfucking Blowfly nigga. Give me some ol fly ass pimp shit. Some fuckin Dolemite nigga. ummm... James Brown nigga. I ain't like alot of new shit. I can't stand the radio nigga. If you on the FM dial... I ain't like you son plain and simple. I like some of them singing hoes don't get me wrong, but they some foul little hookers anyways too tho. Thats real nigga. Using they tits, ass, and they little mouths to get you to fork over your cream nigga. I could list the hip-hop I dig nigga, but then that would take a minute nigga. If you ill nigga, I'll have either my nigga from down the way steal your LP, or I'll have my other nigga steal your shit off the internet. Fuck you nigga, I'm struggling too nigga. I'm the type of nigga if I saw you on the street and you a rich rap nigga, I ain't gon give you a pound or no love nigga. I'mmina pull out my strap and rob you of your chain, your watch, your rings, your shoes, and your fucking garments nigga. The platinum out of your mouth, then I'ma smoke you nigga. ha ha yeah nigga fuck that shit.

P- Thats fucked up. So do you got a family? Kids, wifey all that type of shit?

E- Nigga I got seeds all across the Galaxy by now nigga. My goal is to have a lil seed growing up in every state and country on every continent before I return back to the Essence nigga. A kid whos part me and part Jap or part Malay or part Canuck nigga. I don't give a fuck what it was nigga. I ain't gon pay child support or nothing niether nigga. Be a dead beat ol dad nah mean? When I get a bitch I got a bitch you know?

P- Speaking of your bitches have you talked to any of your ol' bitches lately?

E- Yeah nigga I know how you went ahead and created your little BATCH colony and I wasn't really proud of that shit If thats what youse hinting at partnah. I would have come out with D.U.M.B.E.R. D.ead U.gly M.otherfucking B.itches E.lephant man R.apes. Cause most of those so called batches were my bitches to begin with.

P- You mean like Bigben or Check Two or Metafour or one of those little bastards?

E- Yeah nigga. I used to bruise up my shit on them bitches all the time. I used to spit a loogie on my dickhead and bash against their uvula constantly nigga. Bet. Fact most my scabs finally came off my dick nigga. I call that shit a Wookie cause its mad hairy and its big. A black nigga Wookie, but a Chewbacca all the same nigga. I hate them bitches nigga, and I can't wait to get they snatch slime and they blood to stain my cock again nigga thats real.

P- Lets talk a little about your fairly recent banning and why you no longer post under your selected moniker....

E- Thats simple nigga. Let me just say this to comment son.. One day I pulled my dick out on a few of these bitches... its got mad scar tissue and bruises and blood clots running up and down the shaft nigga. Fact is, its ugly nigga. And it stinks too nigga. Its like a big black dinosaur nigga. I pulled out my tyrannasaurus rex on some little sluts and stuck it in right? It got swollen inside of them shits. I couldn't pull out for almost a whole fucking day. Blood and tampons gushed out when I finally slipped out nigga. And since that day? Boom. Banned.

P- Are you upset about that incident?

E- Nah not really son. I got my nut off. I got mine nah mean? I was pissed that you fucked up my motherfucking thread and got it locked down tho nigga. That was stupid kid. That could have went on for centuries nigga.

P- Yo look fool that shit wasn't my fucking fault. Ask these assholes that took that shit from up out of nowhere and did that shit them damn selves. I was gon carry on the Legacy for years man. Years. Then one fucking day...disappeared and some little smiling little cunt thought it would be cute by putting that shit up over there. What happened to that boy?

E- Its cool nigga. I'm mad understanding. Its always a struggle in Life no matter where you at one way or the other nah mean? I remember bending a bitch over, tearing off her panties and blaow! That trick would fart on my dick's tip! Right on the fucking cyclops nigga. Spray a little bit of shit on my cock. I would have to beat that bitch up all weekend for that shit. So yeah nigga, shits rough out in the field sometimes, and you just gotta do the wetwork nigga. Smoke some Owls wit that Humboldt County greenage mixed with coke nigga. You'll be fine son.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion of Part 1

Part 2 will officially arrive the first week of 2004. The saga continues with E-man and his stories of drunkeness, LSD & other hallucinogens, bitches and hoes, guns and twat tales.

SAMURAI7ASSASSIN
    December 29th, 2003, 20:05

ROTFL LMAO......

PSALMZ, you should have let me conduct this shit with you.

2xb
    December 29th, 2003, 20:07

LMAO!

socrisp83
    December 29th, 2003, 20:08

LMFAO long live tha elephant man..that was some great shit

Purebloodmc
    December 29th, 2003, 20:09

DUDE WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE ALREADY?

Geezus.....stop being so full of yourself you worthless peice of shit

socrisp83
    December 29th, 2003, 20:17

o..........k

i think this thread is gonna be more fun than i thought...ill definately be checking for some updates lol

Psalmz
    December 29th, 2003, 20:21

ah thats sweet there is a little hater in the mix...

purebitchmc....

oh yeah I remember your nasty little ass.... I thought I killed you with my dick, nuts, and my sperm flood.... I guess you got lucky fool.... Well, bounce of my nutsack kid... like two big ol basketballs blasting against the floor and your mouthpiece sonnie.... like a NBA player nigga... I'll call you MJ...

cause you good with the balls. Bitch ass nut sucker. DIE!

Psalmz
    December 29th, 2003, 20:23

Yeah yall keep checking 4 da update cause a new saga has begun and it'll get mad insane soon. Part 1 is just that. A beginning. Niggas is sick.

SAMURAI7ASSASSIN
    December 29th, 2003, 20:24

Yo GOD, I wanna know more about them ZU-GODS that you be rolling with.

You ever go through FRANKLIN AVE??

Psalmz
    December 29th, 2003, 20:34

yeah thats right. Its like I told kids from day 3 I grew up with nasty motherfuckers. Chunky ass niggas. Shorty shit is just that. A short, shitty ass nigga. Keep and Murdoc? Nasty fucks. All them niggas. The Zoo is foul nigga. I mean we talking about a crew which could take Megirt's feet and ass smells nigga. Franklin, Lex, man you know all BK nigga that was stained with that shit. We trounced through shit when shit was Youthful.

Part 2 will dig back to them roots man. Way back type of shit. Punch a nigga in his mouf piece type of shit....

socrisp83
    December 29th, 2003, 20:36

^^haha he does know em..right on

SAMURAI7ASSASSIN
    December 29th, 2003, 20:36

LMAO, I'll be waitin'......

tostones
    December 29th, 2003, 20:45

damn... lol

ZigZag
    December 29th, 2003, 22:15

Yo E be dropping jewlez!!! Hahaha!!! Peace nigga!!

Wu-Fam Specializt
    December 29th, 2003, 22:36

Well Psalmz and E-man are one in the same, so it's odd that he interviewed himself.

Straight comedy tho.

O-N-E

Ronin
    December 29th, 2003, 22:41

LOL

U.C. KING
    December 29th, 2003, 23:29

LMAO!

bigben
    December 30th, 2003, 00:05

Yeah E-Bitch / Penis palm is looking for attention again aintcha...These holidays made ya lonely?? Ahhhh looky looky the little nasty fag fluffer wants to start all over again..

Penile Suffering Analogged Lumpy Masterbating Slut..

Prefers Slappin Asses & Lubricated Multiple Schlongs..

bigben
    December 30th, 2003, 00:46

All talk and no play makes Psalms/E-bitch a Dull Blade

MSRZARECTAH
    December 30th, 2003, 01:24

lmaooo.. hes so retarded.. j/k

ballistic
    December 30th, 2003, 04:24

ROFLMFAO!!!! ohhhh damn...that sh*t was hilarious...this one here we gotta keep goin...it will never drop to oblivion...

bigben
    December 30th, 2003, 16:34

Everyone Listen up this is what happens if U let ya kids eat Paint Chips when there young.

Psalmz
    December 30th, 2003, 18:45

Yeah motherfuckers-

Ha yeah this shit is fucking insane man. I looked over that little interview segment right there and damn son. I've been crying for the last few minutes... I'm real happy with this one nigga. It shines nigga its got the fuckin shining. I got mo pride than Lucifer on this one kid. Thats real. In a way that beginning thread will never die because this shit will keep evolving so it doesn't matter when shit get revoked or banned or what have you. It'll keep reincarnating.

You can't kill what can't be killed nigga.

Like lilben's snatch folds. Listen lilben you have been sticking your nails on my cock for nearly a year now girl. Your fingerprints have permanently affixed themselves to my foreskin bitch. I'm gon get circumsized and wrap that shit around your throat like a turtleneck you little fuck. I fucking hate you nigga. I'll go and meet a girl from Zambia who has full-blown AIDS and I'll rape her with no jimmies on or nathan. I'll get her shit all over my dick nigga. I won't wash it off. Then I'm gon come find you nigga. I'll get that shit just to give it to you too nigga. Watch you die bitch. Me, I can't be fazed by AIDS because I got the Superdick. The skin of my cock is like fuckin Kevlar nigga. I could shoot that shit pointblank and ping! That shit will ricochet off nigga. Thats why when you drag your teeth on it, it don't hurt me.

I can't wait till you die you fucking worm.

You fucking B.A.T.C.H.

SAMURAI7ASSASSIN
    December 30th, 2003, 18:47

ROTFL LMFAO!!

ZigZag
    December 30th, 2003, 18:59

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!! E-man/Psalmz is too much!!! And Plus he got the Super magicstick.......lol!!!

ballistic
    December 30th, 2003, 19:41

lmao...

bigben
    December 30th, 2003, 19:59

Like lilben's snatch folds. Listen lilben you have been sticking your nails on my cock for nearly a year now girl. Your fingerprints have permanently affixed themselves to my foreskin bitch. I'm gon get circumsized and wrap that shit around your throat like a turtleneck you little fuck. I fucking hate you nigga. I'll go and meet a girl from Zambia who has full-blown AIDS and I'll rape her with no jimmies on or nathan. I'll get her shit all over my dick nigga. I won't wash it off. Then I'm gon come find you nigga. I'll get that shit just to give it to you too nigga. Watch you die bitch. Me, I can't be fazed by AIDS because I got the Superdick. The skin of my cock is like fuckin Kevlar nigga. I could shoot that shit pointblank and ping! That shit will ricochet off nigga. Thats why when you drag your teeth on it, it don't hurt me.

I can't wait till you die you fucking worm.

You fucking B.A.T.C.H.

You all talk keep yapping.... U R like the Teachers on the Peanuts all I read is Whaa Whaa Whaan Whaa Whaan...

U already dedicated Ya Right side of ya brain to me...And why cuz U wanna Suck my Dick?? U a reincarnation of Quasimoto on Speed

bigben
    December 30th, 2003, 20:00

Penile Suffering Analogged Lumpy Masterbating Slut..

Prefers Slappin Asses & Lubricated Multiple Schlongs..

LIFTID
    December 30th, 2003, 20:12

HAHAHAHAHAHA

hoodafuc? i dont even knows who that was
    but thats some dutty ass, grimey ass shit STILL

ah yes

ease

ZigZag
    December 30th, 2003, 20:18

Hahaha it's kind of funny. Psalmz is like the Yin, and Ben is like the Yang........both can't exist without the other.......

bigben
    December 30th, 2003, 20:53

But the problem there lies... he wants my Yang

Psalmz
    December 30th, 2003, 21:36

What the fuck is this fuckin shit?-

So up out of no where this little chick is gon come waddling across the ice like a fuckin penguin and gon ruffle her nasty ass little feathers across my balls? Ok nigga thats cool. I'm with that. Let me get my dick ready shorty... http://www.acclaimstockphotography.c...19-1214_SM.jpg

Your right nigga I can't exist without lilbenita. She's my ho. No, I ain't love the bitch. Why do you think I'm trying to kill the bitch off. She tugs and pulls and yanks on my ballsack but she can't get enough of the ridges in my sack skin flopping against her fingers. She yearns for the cock grease to slide through her lips and smudge deep into her thorax. She lusts for my piss hole at the tip of my dick so she can taste the 40's I had to guzzle before she began to look fuckable. She likes my pee, cum, spit, shit, and even my fucking vomit nigga. She's a twisted bitch. She saves the Trojans and Gold Coins I rip when trying to put them bitches on my dick and she chews on them when I leave from the back of the whip.

But honestly, shes just one of several of my bitches. BBC has an official member roster that carries 36 members. Benita has an honorary position because she was one of the first. But... that also makes this bitch one of the first to die too... and that makes the God happy.

She does say the cutest things tho. But then again... Shes only amusing for so long. Now I'm so tired of all her holes - shes become an annoying little fucking chickenhead. Her vagina won't stop bleeding. Her rectum won't stop shitting because her star is so stretched out from cock wounds. Her mouth lips are all floppy from BJs galore. She vomits pieces of dick, condom shreds, and broken anal beads up all the time. She constantly smells like a barrel of cum. She is disgusting.

Bottom line- some one has to put his bitch out of her mystery. So I'll let Juan - Benita's ex mexican husband - dispose of her nasty bitch ass... http://www.livingbeing.com/images/deaddog1.jpg

Fucking hated that slut whore dog bitch.

stupid batch. fucking die.

ZigZag
    December 30th, 2003, 21:49

hahahahahhaha.......

ballistic
    December 30th, 2003, 22:00

Purebloodmc
    December 30th, 2003, 22:30

ah thats sweet there is a little hater in the mix...

purebitchmc....

oh yeah I remember your nasty little ass.... I thought I killed you with my dick, nuts, and my sperm flood.... I guess you got lucky fool.... Well, bounce of my nutsack kid... like two big ol basketballs blasting against the floor and your mouthpiece sonnie.... like a NBA player nigga... I'll call you MJ...

cause you good with the balls. Bitch ass nut sucker. DIE!

Nah bro you need to obtain the following before you can deal with me son:

1. Steel
    2. A cock
    3. And nuts

Luck aint got nuttin to do with it child

We'll call you brown star cause you take it in the ass

bigben
    December 30th, 2003, 22:39

ahhh looky looky the Twerp still writing his ass off....

Its funny cuz U really look like Dave Chapelle as a Crackhead...

Psalmz
    December 30th, 2003, 23:10

Purebitch and lilbenita....

2 of my favorite cock holsters.

You know what I mean? - I put my cock inside of you bitches when I ain't using it? Meaning your mouth or your vagina or your star is the holster? Good girls.

I think about all the times I've spilled your blood, and quite frankly, I must giggle niggas. I've torn off my foreskin and I now have a fresh crown of scab surrounding the dickhead's base you both can nibble on and make moist. Pure bitch... I'm tired of you girl. I remember...

Posted: 1/12/2003, 12:23 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMFAO - you funny little shit. You are fucking BITCH! You are as lame as lilben. You say and write the same shit he writes when he tries to stick up for himself. Is that your picture? If it is then :

A.- You ARE a Bitch.

B.- You are fucking retarded.

C.- Someone needs to kill you.

D.- You are a dick slurping queer.

E.- You ARE a BITCH!

Do me a favor go out to your little gay club you frequent so much, go find a date, get AIDS and fucking die.

BATCH!

I think thats all I really gotta say about you bitch.

And lilbenita....

I think we have ALL become aware of the fact that you are my bitch. I'minna just have to put a fuckin chain around your neck and drag you around in the whip from my bumper again. But this time... I'm gon run you over. Yeah nigga.... right over your fucking tummy area. And on your vagina. Shit will ooze out of your mouthpiece. Your butt-crease too lil niggarette. You'll be stuck to the road. Flies will get attracted girl. Other cars will run over you till you nice and flat. It will not be cool. It will not be funny. It will be mad fucking disgusting. Just fly your little ass to Hell with your little girlfriend purebatch and both of your ugly bitch ass moms too. Cause I'll get a hold of those old whores and man... what I do to them will be a thousand-fold what I do to your punk batch asses. Believe that. Fuck it your whole familes. All your relatives. Burn your fucking houses down. Then I'll make jokes about that shit and tell my homies about you. I'll scoop up the ashes of your aunties, mix it with lubricant, and jack off with that shit.

I hate both you little whores very much.

FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigben
    December 30th, 2003, 23:54

Ha Your feable attempts at being Hardcore fall short...

You're a XXX Hardcore Christy Canyon whore thats where you get all that material from your own degrading manipulative little porn life...Damn how the fuck U jack off so much when U have ya Hand up ya ass???

bigben
    December 30th, 2003, 23:57

actually your my bitch U cant even go on in life without bringing up my name... U the Excrement that gets lodge in pipes and ya alter ego E-bitch is the Plunger

ballistic
    December 31st, 2003, 03:05

lmao at this....

bigben
    December 31st, 2003, 15:33

Excrement & Plunger

bigben
    December 31st, 2003, 18:43

You've been caught mastebating to the Enquirer Bitch...

Psalmz
    December 31st, 2003, 22:09

damn lilbitch-

Remember that drink I mixed up for your stinkin slit last nite girl? You shot that shit down like a true lik. Backwash and everything, then you tongue slurped the insides. Asked a nigga for seconds and shit. I told you that shit was a special cocktail I call "Thug Love." Ha... actually it was about 30 minutes worth of my jizz nigga. Why do you think I put my dick in your mouth when you asked me for mo?

You like that shit on the rocks... but you should see your eyes when I bust a hot load all deep in your throat... I never seen such ecstasy from a bitch gulping about a gallon of cum in 2 seconds. Its like a beer bong full of whiskey huh? Sick ass bitch.

Vomit out my kids nigga. Go pass out and I'll give you a few more shots in the morning niggarette.

Get off my dick if you can't take the heat B.A.T.C.H.!

Do what you supposed to do.... gargle it down trick

DIE!

bigben
    December 31st, 2003, 22:26

Man You r played out like the Atari 1600

bigben
    December 31st, 2003, 22:27

nothing but feces comes out ya throat...

Psalmz
    December 31st, 2003, 22:44

ok bitch.

Final thought for you to try and digest in 2003 kid.

You are really motherfucking weak in your responses. Think about it.

Look back over your entire history of posts and think really fucking hard. You have nearly 2,600 posts and they are of the lowest bitch quality you could concieve of nigga. Even your little cute rhyme you got under your posts fucking sucks. All your words have a big fat nasty pussy attached to em and its really making even me sick kid.

I know youe lil mind can't probably adapt to that diagnosis but its the Truth and I'm being real with you son.

Go to your boyfriends house tonite... get toasted... have gay sex or whatever you little suburban San Francisco faggots do on New Year's... then overdose on morphine and fucking die.

Bitch.

ballistic
    December 31st, 2003, 23:56

ok bitch.

Final thought for you to try and digest in 2003 kid.

lmao at this...happy new year to all

U.C. KING
    December 31st, 2003, 23:57

LMAO.... PEACE TO PSALMZ FOR KEEPIN' IT REAL!!

Purebloodmc
    January 1st, 2004, 00:55

Purebitch and lilbenita....

2 of my favorite cock holsters.

You know what I mean? - I put my cock inside of you bitches when I ain't using it? Meaning your mouth or your vagina or your star is the holster? Good girls.

I think about all the times I've spilled your blood, and quite frankly, I must giggle niggas. I've torn off my foreskin and I now have a fresh crown of scab surrounding the dickhead's base you both can nibble on and make moist. Pure bitch... I'm tired of you girl. I remember...

Yo bitchasspslamzcock, Your my best trick holmes. If i lost you i dont know what i would do, cause you my main source of income. You out there in your tight little leather outfit, wit an apple in your mouth on the street. Herpes all over your mouth from all the tricks you turn. Damn aint that an attractive fucking picture. Truth hurts. Unfourtunatly they found out, you got the Anal Inflicted Death sentence. Looks like immma have to look for a replacement. Your mom used to work out for me really nicely. Plus she sucks better cock then you do. RIP p.slamzcock

P.s. ur stylo is rustin holmes. Polish your shit

bigben
    January 5th, 2004, 15:52

Psalmz what happend to your Im gonna Fuck U in the Ass bullshit???? I knew you were a Sally Fields fucking Bi-Polar dumb ass SYBIL

The_RZA
    January 13th, 2004, 01:38

my nappy headed nigga Psalmz, thats some ill shit B!

i visited fam last weekend son....shit ain't lookin too good.

i tried takin a family pic of ya dusty children

but damn...

http://www.jao.com/africa/cameroon/audience.jpg

i said CHEESE....to smile, lil negroes! stop lookin so hungry!

ZigZag
    January 13th, 2004, 01:39

lol

KillahBeeHoney
    January 13th, 2004, 01:48

LMAO @ that interview!!

KillahBeeHoney
    January 13th, 2004, 01:50

my nappy headed nigga Psalmz, thats some ill shit B!

i visited fam last weekend son....shit ain't lookin too good.

i tried takin a family pic of ya dusty children

but damn...

[Picture] (http://www.jao.com/africa/cameroon/audience.jpg)

i said CHEESE....to smile, lil negroes! stop lookin so hungry!oh man thats low lol

Zorro
    January 13th, 2004, 01:56

do they don´t like each other? if wu is the same base, or hip hop - this shouldn´t be like this! When we don´t got the same denominator, who else got?

MSRZARECTAH
    January 13th, 2004, 04:26

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^??????????WTF?

gooberliberation
    January 13th, 2004, 09:21

i take it you didnt interview joseph merrick THE ELEPHANT MAN?

lol funny ass interview

KillahBeeHoney
    January 13th, 2004, 13:23

ZigZag
    January 13th, 2004, 13:38

Is that inapporpiate_responder??

KillahBeeHoney
    January 13th, 2004, 13:39

Psalmz
    January 21st, 2004, 19:11

Yeah that pussy was really good dunn

The second installment is right fucking here beeotch. But fuck that, ya'll been motherfucking patient right?... Look at it like a fuckin Wu album nigga... NEVER on fucking schedule. Thats right tho I got the exclusive E-man vs. Psalmz Interview Part 2 for you and your stinking piece........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E- What? For real nigga? Ahight nigga... yo son I was so fucking dusted when that fuckin shit came to me I couldn't even tell you what year that shit was man. Thats real nigga... heres the real story from the Don nigga - nigga came to me with a fuckin valve and nigga was like yo son you wanna get wet dog? And this is homie from around the way. From way back nah mean? And I fucking got dusted as if it was round the same time niggas was getting dusted like the nine-fo you know? Thats why Tical only made sense to niggas at that time was when niggas was fucking with that wet too son. Mef and RZA - shit the whole fuckin Clan- made that whole crazy ass first Tical LP when ALL them niggas was fucking with that shit when all us ooh niggas was fucking with it too. Alot of kids from that early era didn't even know that U.S. wide nah mean? Niggas just thought it sounded bugged out. Truth is that shit WAS bugged the fuck out. And when nigga offered me that fucking PCP again that last time, I was like yeah nigga... I ain't done that since I was a baby gangster nah mean? So boom then voila... the whole operation manifested itself in full fucking efficiency nah mean? I don't endorse that shit nigga. I ain't want you lil mofuckas gon head and blazing that shit cause the God did nah mean? Its like when Rae said yeah nigga I done did blow. I ain't gon lie. But that was certain lifestyles of the grimy and don't give two fucks you know nigga? Thats real. Some fucking pissy staircase hood shit. So O.D. to me was a re-hash on the early 90's nigga. It took me back nigga. I was rocking caramel wally kamachi two tones nigga. And really... thats why niggas shit was so successful nah mean? Wise God Allah came back to me in dreams reminding me of what niggas stood for. Niggas give me cuban linx to this day for that shit. Thats word on everything nigga. Thats what that was son. I done got killed on that shit. I had a fucking NDE nah mean? Then blaow... I came back with knowledge straight from the essence nigga.

P- So... you did fucking sherm and then you died. Then you came back and you felt like you was in some Wu early 1990's and so you felt inspired to do Operation motherfucking Disgusto to bring everything back like What the Blood Clot on the Tical LP? Nigga... you fucked son. So what the fuck does that have to with the Lost Books of O.D. just to end that shit?

E- The Lost Books of O.D.? Damn nigga that shit wasn't even about me son, you must of overheard drunk and spun niggas talking about that and this and then the third you fucking fake ass nigga. That O.D. actually stood for Ol' Dirty nah mean? It was a classic Wu gank move. We was gon figure Jones was gon never get the fuck out and even if he did, niggas mental would be fuckin mush you know what I'm saying? So we was gon jack RZA of all of his fuckin instrumentals and his vocal tracks he got saved up on the MDs and the motherfucking masters that nigga had up in Wu Mansion and at 36 then do a Suge Knight on a nigga. Release a niggas LP series like Tupac even tho a nigga wasn't dead nigga. Before Megirt went in, he gave select niggas certain rights to alot of his tracks cause he didn't think he would get out alive son. Niggas really was trying to shank his nasty ass in there God. For real. That nigga figured his fam could come through since we was there since day one and maybe we could get some bread and live, wet our beaks a bit nah mean? But then... I don't know son. I ain't even wanna reopen Pandora's Box again nigga.

P- Damn. I understand that I guess. You BKZ fucks are really some shiesty ass niggas dude. Thats some really fucked up shady shit man. Ya'll far worse than even I fucking thought nigga. Anyways though thats a different story... Whats up with that attempted manslaughter charge that you did 1.5 in Rikers for E?

E- I don't even wanna comment nigga.

P- Nah you gots to son. Imagine we undergoing the same politics you would have had in the belly of the beast nigga. You got charges, you gotta tell niggas what they is and how the fuck you got caught up or else your future comfort might be in fucking jeopardy. People will read this. And people will want to fucking know. So put it out in the open and clear the air - don't let controversy take you asunder.

E- Well, yeah fuck it. I don't even fucking care anymore nigga. Fuck you nigga. I'll say this tho nigga. That bitch was foul nigga. Yeah, she was fly as fuck nigga. She had bomb pussy too nigga. But that bitch gave me crabs and the motherfucking clap at the same time. I fucked her four times with no fucking condoms nigga. Next thing I know... I wanted to chop off my fucking dick cause it hurt so bad. Wasn't until two weeks later I found out I had pubic lice nigga. So I shot that bitch when she came over nigga. I smoked her in the tit nigga. My mahfuckin lawyer made it seem like an accident nigga. So I pleaded out and got 5. But since that slut only lost her left boob that hooker came to my defense and needless to say fuck yeah she said it was an accident. But then the fucking DA continued to press charges so I got stuck with 3 years nigga. I only did one and a half years at the Rike tho. I laugh when I see that whore nigga. That bitches tit game is fucked up... She ain't even got a fucking nipple there nigga. I should have fucking dumped my whole clip in her shits nigga...

P- That is fucked up. I thought them rumors had some fucking truth to em. Uh... When you raped the RZA that one nigga who posts on here when you was training that little fuck lilben why didn't you wear a condom then either??

E- uh-huh.... Don't get a nigga wrong nigga.... I like that nigga the RZA. If a nigga like that can make a nigga like me laugh for a minute nigga... you see that picture he posted about your little fucking familia son? ha them little ass Zimbabwe ass starving ass niggas getting bit by flies and shit nigga... Yeah but yep nigga shes a good fuck. I told that bitch to drop her fuckin silkies and grip them milkies nah mean? She can squirt that lactose out fucking 19 feet nigga. I came in that pussy nigga. And I got a big dick nigga. My wad is about a 40 oz. St. Ides pouring deep in that poon nah mean? Foaming out like a bitch who can't pour out a keg tap into a glass right you know? Lilben? The reason why a nigga didn't rock trojans was cause a nigga was dosing bitches with the clap nigga. I burn a ho. I hate that slut. RZA? Good pussy - bad breath. Lilben? Rotten cunt - Gapped out butthole. Fuck em.

P- Yeah I know exactly what you mean dog. I wondered how the fuck I got that STD....... Um... So for real Elephant Man... Who is your favorite Wu-Tang Clan member and why?

E- If that isn't the most bitch ass question you asked so far nigga. Any nigga ask me some fucking fag ass questions like that I usually don't say nothing. I just pull out my Glock and let the plastic dent they shit nigga. But for real nigga? I ain't even like Wu niggas son. Ghost Deini is cool nigga. I punch that nigga on the arm nigga. I ain't even like RZA. Sunshower and this other joint he did was aight... but thats it son. That nigga on the real annoys me son. Oh yeah and I liked one joint he did on the PS joint. GZA? Yeah I went on with some of his shows and he's a cool nigga. You don't see him flossing or nothing. He really is a cool nigga. Mef? Basically the rest of these fucking Generals... Whatever nigga they do they thing right? But my favorite affiliate might surprise you nigga....

P-Aight. Who?

E- Who? What is you owl nigga? This girl could blow my nut just by accidentally swiping my cock nigga. (Didn't you tell me about another woman who's name also starts with T that could do that to you my nigga? ) My nigga supreme is fucking Tekitha nigga. I don't know what it is about homegirl. Not only do I want to bust a weeks worth of nut in homey... but her joints blow my headpiece. I get lost on them shits. I met her once in Manhatten back before Forever dropped and damn son... Its the eyes nigga. And the lips dude. And the ass. And the legs. And feet too nigga. Skin nigga. The whole fucking 9 nigga. That nigga didn't like it when I felt her crotch tho nigga. But damn I made Tek hot and moist right quick nigga. Her voice tho. I'm mad about that joint they got on the killah bees shit that shoot to win live shit. Why the fuck can't I get the whole version live? Why are you fucking with niggas by just giving them a snippet you motherfuckers? By far shes the illest Wu nigga. Its the soul she puts in that shit. The power of the Stars nah mean? KP is my main nigga tho. Shabazz too. Warcloud. He's just a fucking strange hombre nigga. Wierd ass nigga. I like RZA's black ass brother too nigga. Was it Prodigal who dropped that ill verse on Wake Up with the Killarmy joint? That one piece where you heard Ticallion in the background? The illest verse I've heard mef drop such far is on that fucking Rawhide piece on the Dirty Version Album back in 1995. Fuck you nigga. Everything else is garbage nigga. What nigga? If niggas can spit about Obi-Wan Kenobi, LSD, pussy and xenomorph starships in the same bars niggas is straight nigga. I could go on for decades nigga...

P- Thats on some other shit G. Look, I got another call can you hold for a second? Cool... <click>

E- WHAT THE FUCK YOU BIIIT.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion of Part 2

Fuck that shit. And fuck that nigga. Shit ain't good nigga... The final segment of the Psalmz vs. Elephant Man Interview will be updated soon. A surprise guest will also take part that should shock you fucking fans....

Nothing but Drugs and Bitches and more Guns in the next installment.

P.E.A.C.E.

http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai...nestdubya.html

socrisp83
    January 21st, 2004, 19:12

haaaa psalms returns what up nigga

The_RZA
    January 21st, 2004, 19:16

http://www.jao.com/africa/congo/dommemoi.jpg

white woman: "yes, that's right lil' negroes....i just bought you're whole family. for that 1 mango. ur father Psalmz was maaad hungry."

socrisp83
    January 21st, 2004, 19:18

[Picture] (http://www.jao.com/africa/congo/dommemoi.jpg)

white woman: "yes, that's right lil' negroes....i just bought you're whole family. for that 1 mango. ur father Psalmz was maaad hungry."

lol peace the_rza..lol all of a sudden yall appear

Psalmz
    January 21st, 2004, 19:21

yeah thas comedy nigga....

nigga had that shit all saved up till the God came back through........

Psalmz
    January 21st, 2004, 19:28

Baby RZA-

Just give Ol Dad a hug girl... I won't molest you no mo.

I promise.

Daddy loves you.

Just touch me on the snake.

ZigZag
    January 21st, 2004, 19:32

Hahhaa, Yo E-man/Psalmz blessed us with some shit....

I ain't heard from this nigga in a minute........

Omega
    January 21st, 2004, 19:34

LOL how many accounts do you have?

ZigZag
    January 21st, 2004, 19:34

LMAO.....hahaha....E is really Dirt McGirt ya'll.......it all makes since....

bigben
    January 21st, 2004, 19:39

But that bitch gave me crabs and the motherfucking clap at the same time. I fucked her four times with no fucking condoms nigga. Next thing I know... I wanted to chop off my fucking dick cause it hurt so bad. Wasn't until two weeks later I found out I had pubic lice nigga.

Damn You A NASTY ASS Chump it takes U two weeks to finally figure out those white shits crawling and itching the fuck outta ya wasnt from ya bad Hygiene YUCK!!!!

You HOARDING mad Viruses and Pests....

Psalmz
    January 21st, 2004, 19:41

uh-huh-

snap your little beak on my dick and tickle my nuts with your feathers bitch.

SAMURAI7ASSASSIN
    January 21st, 2004, 19:41

E's not MCGIRT.......Ya'll will be very surprised when he drops his true ID....

ZigZag
    January 21st, 2004, 19:42

I know he gotta be one of them Zoo niggas. 12, BUDDAH?? Whassup??

ZigZag
    January 21st, 2004, 19:43

Shorty Shit stain??

SAMURAI7ASSASSIN
    January 21st, 2004, 19:45

I know he gotta be one of them Zoo niggas.

Btw, 12's not that funny......He's really more serious than the rest of the ZU.

socrisp83
    January 21st, 2004, 19:46

I know he gotta be one of them Zoo niggas. 12, BUDDAH?? Whassup??

yea hes a zoo nigga..that i know for sho now

ZigZag
    January 21st, 2004, 19:47

I know he gotta be one of them Zoo niggas.

Btw, 12's not that funny......He's really more serious than the rest of the ZU.

Yeah I THOUGHT about that after I posted, I didn't think it would be him. Cause 12 is a G.

bigben
    January 21st, 2004, 19:48

well that fits perfect cuz he needs to get his daily HOSING....

Yo, E/P stand still while the caretakers hose you down Critter...

socrisp83
    January 21st, 2004, 19:52

nah he aint 12..the god is in Florida now ...hes too busy to be on here but he is a zu nigga like Sam said..i confirmed it to

MSRZARECTAH
    January 21st, 2004, 22:54

PEACE PSALMZ WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN??

MSRZARECTAH
    January 21st, 2004, 22:57

P-Aight. Who?

E- [i]Who? What is you owl nigga? This girl could blow my nut just by accidentally swiping my cock nigga. (Didn't you tell me about another woman who's name also starts with T that could do that to you my nigga? ) ?

ZigZag
    January 23rd, 2004, 03:52

nah he aint 12..the god is in Florida now ...hes too busy to be on here but he is a zu nigga like Sam said..i confirmed it to

Hmm 12 and Ghost be in Florida.....in like the Miami area right??

Maybe I'll catch one of em around there...while I'm still around this way....

Purebloodmc
    January 23rd, 2004, 13:02

In all seriousness pslamzcock we can get you some medicine and itll clear that multipersonality thang up

socrisp83
    January 23rd, 2004, 18:13

yea Tampa to be excact

Psalmz
    January 23rd, 2004, 19:27

My last relationship:

I remember that about two days ago I had my new pussycat bitch pureblood bent over against my knee sobbing and kicking up her heels just like the typical little bitch that she is. Then I grabbed my plunger and started banging that shit against her star-hole. Took about two motherfucking hours but I finally retrieved one of my cock-beads that got squeezed out of my dick skin and then got fuckin lost inside of her intestine.

I hate that bitch with all of my soul.

I ended up taking the better end of my new Mossburg and carved out her carcass from butt rim to blowjob portal with pure buckshot. Her body lay in two sections. Skin and guts. Just like her whore ol moms and shit.

Fuck those sluts. You know???

bigben
    January 23rd, 2004, 21:28

CRACK HEAD ALERT^^^^

If U ever seen "Menace 2 Society" you'll notice E/P makes a cameo, he is that crackhead willing to exploit himself and suck a dick....Not a far cry from what he does on hear....

Penile Softness Anal Lubed MenZ

ZigZag
    January 23rd, 2004, 23:11

yea Tampa to be excact

Oh, aight, I been that way too. Hmm.....maybe I should stalk there then head to Miami to stalk ghost.... sike nah, I ain't Cilvaringz.....lol

Haha nah......all jokes.....lol

ballistic
    January 24th, 2004, 03:26

what's up P/e-man....

drop your true ID!!

were you on Protect Ya Neck II the Zoo on return to 36 chambers??

are you shorty shit stain?

...?

ballistic
    January 25th, 2004, 15:49

....?

ballistic
    January 25th, 2004, 15:50

....?

ballistic
    January 25th, 2004, 15:50

....?

ballistic
    January 25th, 2004, 15:51

(my fault...didnt meant to triple post.. )

bigben
    January 26th, 2004, 17:46

Naw... he just smells like SHIT STAINS

ballistic
    January 26th, 2004, 18:34

lol

Psalmz
    January 28th, 2004, 00:18

okay motherfucker-

see, me I like a girl with personality. A niggarette with attitude right? So if my bitch, (like lilben for instance), can make a nigga blow with mad cum shots blasting a hookers facepiece - then a nigga love a ho, nah mean? Its all good nigga. On the real fool. My shit just droops off a slut's cheek on the rizzeal nigga. Thats my word on everything son.

And my BKZ connections? My Wu affiliation? It seems like niggas be asking a nigga this shit all the fucking time and shit. Its all good tho. Niggas really need to fucking know nah mean. Basically nigga - niggas will be mad surprised on certain shit when certain allegations get squared away on some real nigga shit nah mean? So when niggas know nigga - a nigga will know when a nigga is being a real niggas nigga, nigga. Thats my promise on all of that shit nigga. My Wallies are stained right now nigga. Me, I gotta rock my tims right now son. I'm the God motherfucker. Call me Lord nigga. Call me Messiah niggah. I'll straight up dump mad clips in a boisterous biz-notch. I'll bust my ejaculate in a hookerl Get a tramp pregnant nigga. On the real biznotch.................

MSRZARECTAH
    January 28th, 2004, 04:49

Peace Psalmz... check your pm's...

ballistic
    January 28th, 2004, 04:52

lol...didnt answer any questions, but still raw material...

MSRZARECTAH
    January 28th, 2004, 04:55

Why do you want to know who he is.. Hes a regular person like me and u...

HAAHAA!!

Only I know the secret!! buuaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhahhaaaahhhaaaaaaaaa!!

GazGiz
    January 28th, 2004, 05:00

okay motherfucker-

see, me I like a girl with personality. A niggarette with attitude right? So if my bitch, (like lilben for instance), can make a nigga blow with mad cum shots blasting a hookers facepiece - then a nigga love a ho, nah mean? Its all good nigga. On the real fool. My shit just droops off a slut's cheek on the rizzeal nigga. Thats my word on everything son.

And my BKZ connections? My Wu affiliation? It seems like niggas be asking a nigga this shit all the fucking time and shit. Its all good tho. Niggas really need to fucking know nah mean. Basically nigga - niggas will be mad surprised on certain shit when certain allegations get squared away on some real nigga shit nah mean? So when niggas know nigga - a nigga will know when a nigga is being a real niggas nigga, nigga. Thats my promise on all of that shit nigga. My Wallies are stained right now nigga. Me, I gotta rock my tims right now son. I'm the God motherfucker. Call me Lord nigga. Call me Messiah niggah. I'll straight up dump mad clips in a boisterous biz-notch. I'll bust my ejaculate in a hookerl Get a tramp pregnant nigga. On the real biznotch.................

Yeah!!! Smack a bitchnigga. That's the shit I'm on!!

ballistic
    January 28th, 2004, 05:25

Why do you want to know who he is.. Hes a regular person like me and u...

HAAHAA!!

Only I know the secret!! buuaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhahhaaaahhhaaaaaaaaa!!

MSRZARECTAH
    January 28th, 2004, 05:29

Aww how cute someones mad at me.. !!

ballistic
    January 28th, 2004, 16:12

lol....nah its cool....but it still doesnt take away the fact that i wanna know!!!

ballistic
    January 28th, 2004, 16:14

and uhhhh....is that mayoya quote really necessary??? ...

bigben
    January 28th, 2004, 18:03

okay motherfucker-

You wish you liked GIRLS but your a BUTT hungry LUBED lipped Dainty Fag Lover.....Keep My name out your DENTALS you little light weight Lentil

ballistic
    January 28th, 2004, 18:14

MSRZARECTAH
    January 28th, 2004, 21:21

Yes the quote is necessary.. why does it bother you ballistic?? sorry ..

ballistic
    January 28th, 2004, 21:29

that quote is affecting the way my mind operates....

ballistic
    January 28th, 2004, 21:36

give me a hint....! i've been checkin for this dude from the start man...this sh*t, i must know!

MSRZARECTAH
    January 28th, 2004, 22:05

Pm me then..

Psalmz
    February 1st, 2004, 02:00

UPDATE:

Yes niggas the Gawd Awful has been doing his thing all ready to coincide his blackout times with Super Bowl 38 and that shit. I figure 4 half-gallons of this yak right should have a regular lik nigga laid the fuck out. Flat. But me, that shit should start to have that mumble effect coming out of my fucking mouth nah mean? I'm one of them niggas where alcohol only stun my ass when a niggas on a four week drinking binge and then finally I might figure some sleep in some form or type of fucking order might be aight and that shit. I'm a happy motherfucker when niggas come through the palace and they don't come empty handed. I mean why in the fuck would I let you and all your nasty hoes just fuck up my carpet when you ain't got at least half a pint of henn or some fucking weed nigga? It ain't make no got dam sense kid. None whatsoever. If I go to a niggas house I make sure the kegs and chronic are in full fucking efficiency. I'mmina throw up in a niggas crib but most of it is gon land on a bitch or at least on some tile nigga. Thats real son. I got respect for my niggas castle nigga.

But yeah - I crashed my whip. Its fucked kid. I thought maybe it was all just cosmetic so I broke out and did the leave the scene of an accident shit mad drunk you know? About a mile from the tilt, my axle broke out and a nigga almost died and shit. Luckily son, the God made the car look like it was parked in the alley. I need a new car tho. Fuck that shit. I want a 2004 Maybach MB Roadster 498 HP 5.5 L twin supercharged V-12 type of shit. A fucking banger nigga. So if one of you rich niggas got one of them joints then let a nigga know and holla.

TO ALL MY BATCHs-

I got AIDS now. Fact I've had that shit for years. I just wanted ya'll to know that. Go see your gynecologists and that shit and get checked the fuck out. And ya'll know when I banged your shits - and how long - and how hard - that ya'll - every single one of you - know youse got AIDs too nigga. DIE!

Uhmm - yeah the Interview part 3 should be here shortly bitch. So get ready to jerk off and/or fingerbang yourselves cause this shit is gon be fucked the fuck up motherfuckers.

Peace to all of the solar system.

Psalmz
    February 1st, 2004, 02:07

Oh and what the fuck?

Its our secret... NEVER teach the Wu-Tang.......

Zakius ©
    February 1st, 2004, 02:22

haha, welcome back, GOD. good luck with aids & shit..

GazGiz
    February 1st, 2004, 02:56

Hahaha, E!!!!!!

What up G? ZigZag got reborn, but he still hoverin....

"Yo what happen to peace??"

PEACE!!!!

MSRZARECTAH
    February 1st, 2004, 04:59

Yo Zig .. I told Psalmz that you changed your name a while ago.. actually like on Monday.. so hes been knowing about your name change and shit.. he thinks your funny.. and cool.. LOCO! Anyways.. Im pissed.. I missed him online..

GazGiz
    February 1st, 2004, 16:54

Haha, yeah you always seem to miss him when he's here....

Tell E!! I said peace man, and yeah and I'm def a nutcase......lol

ballistic
    February 1st, 2004, 20:19

good to see P blessin the forum....*toast*

Psalmz
    February 4th, 2004, 01:58

yeah niggas and bitches-

I love you. I love all of you cause all of you is my babies and shit. You my children. I'mmina send all you off to live wit your moms tho. I paid those bitches off so its all good in the field kid. Remember poppa loves you and I'll break you off with some veal on christmas you lil niggas and niggarettes. I remember when I used to bounce yall off my knee when you was younger. You was some cute little seeds growing up. Damn nigga I got a little tear coming out thinking about them back in the day shits. I send my kids cards you know? Maybe even put a dollar in there for some of you. I'm 56 years old and still on welfare nigga. Yalls came out yo mommas pussy and nigga I was happy nigga. Yeah thats right nigga.

MZRZA- Damn baby. I always miss your shit don't I? What part of the game is this? I hate this shit when this shit comes up and shits on me and shit nigga. Shit. Yo - I'll sing you song and shit and translate it into MP3 or whatever and send them shits to you. It'll be a motherfucking banger. Thats real.

From down below - Yeah I'm relocating my position in the US soon. I'll be on the beach nigga working on my blackinosity nigga. Getting mad faded and throwing up and pissing in the Atlantic Ocean fool. I got into contact with Elephant Man and that nigga died nigga. He fell in a well and no one knew where in the fuck that nigga was nigga. There was no water in that shit so the God got returned back 2 the gases. So Part 3 of the Psalmz and E - Man Interview will be a final dedication to his mu'fuckin memory. R.I.P. nigga.

To all my BATCHs:

Fuck you.

Thats it niggas and niggarettes and bitch ass niggas and whore ass hookers worldwide.

PEACE!

GazGiz
    February 4th, 2004, 04:13

Peace my brother!!!!

Damn msrza you missed him again....

MSRZARECTAH
    February 4th, 2004, 04:28

Peace my brother!!!!

Damn msrza you missed him again....

Dammmmit....!!!!! Oh well he got my number he can call me

fucking missed his ass again.. dammmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

grdigits
    February 4th, 2004, 04:31

what up ms. rz?

Psalmz
    February 4th, 2004, 05:41

--MS.~RZARECTAH--

yes... yeah thats right lambchops, you can't beat that with a bat. I'll getatcha boo boo

PEACE!

8)

GazGiz
    February 4th, 2004, 13:06

LOL.

MSRZARECTAH
    February 4th, 2004, 14:31

what up ms. rz?

Are you playing nice with me ??? Why are u suddenly being so nice..?? Whats with that??

MSRZARECTAH
    February 4th, 2004, 14:32

--MS.~RZARECTAH--

yes... yeah thats right lambchops, you can't beat that with a bat. I'll getatcha boo boo

PEACE!

8)

Yo Psalmz.................................. Check your pm... I got the right phone for ya!!

bigben
    February 4th, 2004, 17:44

But yeah - I crashed my whip. Its fucked kid. I thought maybe it was all just cosmetic so I broke out and did the leave the scene of an accident shit mad drunk you know? About a mile from the tilt, my axle broke out and a nigga almost died and shit.

DUMB ASS

got AIDS now. Fact I've had that shit for years. I just wanted ya'll to know that.

Now YOU CAN FUCK OFF AND DIE BITCH

Psalmz
    February 5th, 2004, 04:10

yep thats right son-

ahight lilben lets get only two points straight for you and yours okay kiddie? My whole empire was built on the bones of mad ancestors tracing back lineage back to your ancient bloodlines nah mean? Mad sweat from your moms mom and her moms and then her moms and so on and so forth all the way back into the olden books of B.A.T.C.H. are from your bloodkin dun. I have owned your DNA since the days of Horus kid. I couldn't be here if my olden Gods didn't work all the bitches in your familia's tree and if they didn't go ahead and break out with them hips and gnarled up tits son. I like you girl. You got warts nigga but you got them them nice dick sucking lip pieces on your mug piece bitch. From Adam to Psalmz nigga I owe you my gratitude nigga. So okay then - I'll let you swallow me kid. I know how much you love my supreme vanilla malts that pour outta my dispenser nigga. You love my handles (my nuts) and the veiny shit popping out of my cock nigga. You LOVE that shit. Its all good and I owe you at least that much shorty. I mean you almost my kindred. Well... Not really but think about this - Your WHOLE fam has been my bitch since day zero nigga. At least be proud about that.

BATCH.

Ms. RZA Rahkeem-

Yep... Love is love sugarpie. You my nigga. To the edges of the cosmos and back again baby one love.........

To my nations of peoples-

The God is back to bless ya'll with the Final Interview part fucking 3 ya'll released at a i-net console near you nigga on fucking St. Valentine's Day -- massacre style nigga... make your fuckin reservations and shit... A hint: Its got mad surprises for all you motherfuckers. you'll like it. I promise nigga.

PEACE!

GazGiz
    February 5th, 2004, 04:29

Haha, it always seems like I'm two steps behind ya.

Hopefully the surprise will be the rebirth of E??

Peace Psalmz!

bigben
    February 5th, 2004, 07:33

all that typing and I dont even bother to read ya rhetoric

Psalmz
    February 6th, 2004, 02:41

Lilben-

Yep nigga you ain't even know how to read pootsie-pie. I read to you at nite after I chaff my cockskin against your snatch fur girl what is it, nightly? You know the drill. Quit acting like you don't know nah mean? Its ridiculous baby. All them zits on your face don't come from fucking grease nigga. Its from CUM you little dumb cock-snot swallowing fucking bastard. You like my dick boogers. Remember ejaculate is akin to mucus membranes because thats what it is. With sperm mixed with it. And instead of the sinus it comes from testicles. Thats why I call it my cock's snot nigga. But you like that nigga. You LOVE that shit. And don't think that I don't know that you gon go ahead and fingerbang your coochie while reading my every word ever since the Classic joint I got out now. You stupid silly batch. I hate you bitch.

To my Planets and Suns-

Look - The Phoenix rising from the ashes could possibly be my nigga E-Man. Ya'll know you didn't want him dead. Tell these mod niggas to breathe the gases back into his lungs. So what he talked some shit to some dumb ass herb ass nigga. Fuck that nigga. He ain't Wu-Tang nah mean? This is the epitome of Shaolin. This is the crown jewel of the 39 chambers nigga. You know that. I know that. By now most Wu niggas on the block blasting gigawatts in they whip know this shit as factoid nigga. Lets bring back Elephant Man in all his glory God. For real nigga. I'm tired of being his messenger even tho I got love for the God you know? Its time for these fake ass niggas to recognize realness which is what this shit has been about since day one kid. Feel me? Then lets DO something about it!!!!!!!!!!! Besides that - I know how you muthafuckers like to hear the shit from niggas own piece so my special guest on segment three will have you niggas in AWE. In total fucking astonishment. Believe me nigga, ya'll niggas will be fucking happy nigga. I know I'm the God for making this happen and I feel like killing innocent niggas and bitches on the street cause a nigga so happy about this event. This is the shit not to be missed.... until then....

One love to nigga and bitch a-alike nigga

P.E.A.C.E.!

MSRZARECTAH
    February 6th, 2004, 03:44

ballistic
    February 6th, 2004, 03:57

*makes reservations*

ZigZag
    February 6th, 2004, 04:06

Yeah we gonna work on that Psalmz. Try to ressurect the nigga E. They try to lock down Smooth Daddy, but I sent my nigga Gaz to hoe slap them bitches. DADDY DON'T PLAY THAT!!

Til the episode

PEACE.

bigben
    February 6th, 2004, 16:20

Yo Psalmz why you bothering to write so much Jargon??

Its obvious ya just trying too hard to sound tuff...tiff tiff ...sniff sniff

ill mannered delinquint

bigben
    February 6th, 2004, 16:25

aha ha "U hate me" ah ha ha aha ha ha...listen kid after all the punishments I've handed you it's obvious U hate me...

after ya Mom and I had you we realized we fucked up bad...

U little Rose Mary's Baby bastard... I disowned you ..I signed away my rights to U... So hate ya father its all good !!!! I always knew you would amount to nothing...

Psalmz
    February 24th, 2004, 03:37

From The Weapons Factory-

Yeah Wu-Tang done differences of thought patterns to a niggas head piece right son? I was on sabbatical kid. I went to mad different zones of being in the last minute or so and that kept me from ya'll tho and that wasn't foreseen even by the God man. I was stuck in different chambers Carlos. They called me Enki nigga. My bloodkin ravage the Galaxy nigga. Stick a nigga with holographic formats of technology that came from the future nigga. Call me V son. I conquered reptilian xenomorphs son. Thats my peace on everything nigga. The digestion of the Beast had me agian son. I almost did some D.O.C. lock me down for 2.5 on this last bid kid. And that shit ain't funny nigga. I almost saw my uncles and the older gods on some lock down shit because of certain felony shits nigga. The God's sword is sharp tho. You got the cash, shiiiiit. Justice works for you. RZA was right when nigga called that shit Justice or Just Ice nah mean? I'm happy nigga. Catch me smiling still cashing them Hulks nigga. Catch me in the Wu castle building son...

I want to shout out Blue Rasberry nigga. That nigga is nice. Tek is on her own shit - on the from heavens to Earth came type of shit right - but Blue is ill nigga. Even her throwing a little bit of cream to use the Wu Falcon backwards as her recognization point should be enough for homegirl to make some cash and I hope the best for her pretty ass. Order that shit from her website son.

Ms. Rzarectah-

Definitely the most intelligent Wisdom I have ever known. I love this woman. All of you cats out there right now pay homage nah mean? You won't come in contact with the supreme like that in this part of the galaxy....

F.A.Q. on part 3-

I know nigga. Part 3 got pushed back beyond the original release date nigga. I didn't foresee certain shit that happened happening nigga. Hood shit nigga. That same meteorite that killed Holocaust did the magic bullet theory and killed Elephant Man too son. Basically the date got pushed back. Its Wu-Tang tho nigga. Sometimes thats the way that shit goes son. Oops. It ain't my fault son thats fucking the way the Council decided son. Be patient kid. Its the way its meant to be.

B.A.T.C.H.'s-

Keep vomiting up my cum and eventually all of my spunk will exit your body. I know - its indigestable - but if I would have told ya'll that from the get go you might have decided not to swallow. Lilben - I know you love my taste so... Disn't wanna rain on your parade girl...

Peace to whores and peeps global nigga....

Psalmz
    February 24th, 2004, 03:54

Plus the NSA is trying to kill me

Echelon has me

Black helicopter niggas has me in X-Ray son

MSRZARECTAH
    February 24th, 2004, 05:21

Thanks for the shout out babe!!!

DaRk SoVeReigN LoRd
    February 24th, 2004, 05:35

Shit's funny as hell, made me fucking laugh hard.

GazGiz
    February 24th, 2004, 16:58

********Nino Brown in Effect**************

Yo Psalmz you still resurectin E?? You gotta bring that nigga back G. That nigga was housin....

Peace!!

MSRZARECTAH
    February 24th, 2004, 17:13

********Nino Brown in Effect**************

Yo Psalmz you still resurectin E?? You gotta bring that nigga back G. That nigga was housin....

Peace!!

Dont think he is

Windlord
    February 24th, 2004, 17:28

Elephant Man is dead. He was murdered by a fucking asteroid. I saw the same fucking meteorite that killed Holocaust richochet and KILL fucking Elephant Man. He is DEAD. DEAD DEAD DEADSKI. There ain't no coming back for that motherfucker. Even his soul was torn into nothingness. God struck his name from the book of Life and inscripted into the black book of Death.

Psalmz is next.

MSRZARECTAH
    February 24th, 2004, 17:33

Elephant Man is dead. He was murdered by a fucking asteroid. I saw the same fucking meteorite that killed Holocaust richochet and KILL fucking Elephant Man. He is DEAD. DEAD DEAD DEADSKI. There ain't no coming back for that motherfucker. Even his soul was torn into nothingness. God struck his name from the book of Life and inscripted into the black book of Death.

Psalmz is next.

Who the fuck are you to say that Psalmz is next??

Windlord
    February 24th, 2004, 17:43

I am that old mans God. I determine his destiny. I created him and I shall end him. Exactly as I did unto Elephant Man. To hell flame they shall burn throughout Eternity.

And Jesus wept...

Never question me.

MSRZARECTAH
    February 24th, 2004, 18:58

I am that old mans God. I determine his destiny. I created him and I shall end him. Exactly as I did unto Elephant Man. To hell flame they shall burn throughout Eternity.

And Jesus wept...

Never question me.Shut your ass up! nah but for real.. who are you?

GazGiz
    February 24th, 2004, 19:00

I know who it is.....hahaha

Windlord
    February 24th, 2004, 19:06

I am Psalmz reaper. I am his Death.

Windlord
    February 24th, 2004, 19:10

Psalmz is a dead man. I will be the vulture that picks his bones clean. I will suck the marrow out of his rib cage. I will feast on the maggots that devour his intestines. His death will be one of pure horror. I will smite him. His future is black nothing. His soul will moan forever in the darkness of Hades.

You will never escape my wrath Psalmz. Never.

With Elephant Man you will burn for all eternity.

Jet Set
    February 25th, 2004, 00:30

bl bla judgement day bla bla bla satan bla bbla hell bla bla hell fire bla bla bla archangels bla bla bla
    I am a internet NERD

Psalmz
    February 25th, 2004, 04:05

UPDATE:

This shit right here I dedicate to my most loyal crew nah mean punk? Stick that shit in your ass dun. I have recieved so many fucking thoughts and urges through e-mail to do something that niggas would like a-like and who want that new shit. That shit that brings back the olden times and make a nigga wanna put his slippers back on the coffee table and flip through some Hustler mags and jerk that shit off for an hour or two. I understand that. Me, I'll get some old Ebony's and smack my shit around to some ol Whitney Houston cause I know what that bitch can do to a dick nigga. The way she wraps her shit around the crack glass ain't that much different from how she can handle a nigga's cock know what I'm saying? I'll make a fi-fi nigga. My hands are mad strong and can easily imitate a female vaginal arena you know? Its all good in the chopping fields nigga. So I bring to you another Wu installment from the old days nigga. Something where a Batch can rejoice and the hoodies who pumping the money shot cum wads in those bitches can feel good about son. I bring to you:

Whore-oscopes.

See, its like your typical Zodiacal horoscopes you see everyday in the newspaper or what the fuck have you. However this shit I dedicate to bitches and bitches alone. A nigga can skim through them shits and know first hand if a nigga gon get some poon tang from a Libra or a Gemini or what the fuck have you. I'll do that shit on the daily until I get to a point where a nigga has to release some old nigga ass nigga shit on niggas, you nah mean nigga? I dedicate that shit to dedicated bitches. My whole B.A.T.C.H. squadron. All of the post-mortem Elephant Man D.U.M.B.E.R. bitches. Every ho you always wanted to slap with a fucking fly swatter nah mean? Baby Powder ain't got shit on this shit. I'll do that shit in installments nigga. On a Monday through Sunday basis nigga. I want all you WT Corp forum hoes to see and read listen and observe them shits because they represent your entire life nigga. They prophesize what the fuck is gon happen to you and your funky ass bitch. Lilben pay attention niggarette. You my bottom batch so you know you gotta pay attention to your lessons. You might get some tips on how to swallow a gallon of sperm spunk like a pro ho. No gagging or nausea girl. No vomit nigga. That type of shit. That shit starts tomorrow niggas and to all you bitches out there. Ya'll niggas will thank me later when you start tapping that ass son. Send me a fucking money order and pay your fucking respects god. Wet my beak nigga. Yeah nigga.

Windlord-

Yeah nigga. You ill nigga. Join the team nigga. You my nigga. Thats real. My word on everything son. Peace to the Gods.

Ms. Rzarectah-

You my Wiz. I love you girl.

To all the fans-

Go get some pussy niggas. If you in Europe - go fuck one of them fine ass tall Euro hoes nigga. Go get a Russian bitch. For real. Tell them Rusky ex-commie sluts to swallow that shit nigga. Make a nigga proud.

Episode 3 is still coming up so don't fucking worry about it son. Allah sees everything.

Peace 2 S. Childs nigga for making a nigga feel like a real nigga, nigga.

Fuck this shit - Welcome home to my old dad who just got back on intensive probation nigga.

P.E.A.C.E.

DISGUSTO 2004

Psalmz
    February 25th, 2004, 04:45

S.L.U.T. - (pro. SLUT!!!) def. - basically a regular gutter slut contemporary in NYC or wherever smoking crack for sucking dick... Silly Little Ugly Trick or Twat.

GazGiz
    February 25th, 2004, 06:06

Yeah go cop that shit!!!!!!!

Eneechwa Bitches......

bigben
    February 25th, 2004, 18:43

a LIVING OXYMORON

ballistic
    February 25th, 2004, 20:13

lol...ahahahaa....

Jet Set
    February 25th, 2004, 23:58

Go get a Russian bitch. For real. Tell them Rusky ex-commie sluts to swallow that shit nigga.

www.bride.ru

Psalmz
    February 26th, 2004, 17:33

Lilben- I'll give you my cock. You can make it cum and you can wash it down with Kool-aid and ice cubes baby girl. You can get funky with that shit nigga. Get a spoon nigga and eat the shit from my butthole nigga. Yep nigga. I have complete ownership of your snatch bitch. I owns you bitch. Youse my bitch. My ho. So fuck you son.

MSRZARECTAH
    February 26th, 2004, 18:40

lol!

ballistic
    February 26th, 2004, 21:36

lol! the battle goes on...

bigben
    February 27th, 2004, 01:34

whats wrong Psalmz you didnt get ya dose of heroin today???

Psalmz
    February 28th, 2004, 19:50

Yeah niggas-

The God decided to go to the fucking movies yesterday son. All fucking day right. Got my mo'fuckin napsack and stuffed that shit with St. Ide's tall can high gravity malt liquor shits... those 24 oz. joints nah mean? Put on a fuckin Mecca fleece and the new Marine Corp desert rectangular camouflage BDU pants with the Puerto Rican rum colored chukkas nigga. Wu headband and the red lense Oakleys nigga. Laced out watchpiece son. Went through to the movie theatre - the big 36 screen shit. Got my ticket at like 11:00 am and shit. First I went to that LOTR shit. I might have been the only nigga who ain't seen that shit when it came out, so I said fuck it. That shit was ill. Mad long. I was feeling the brew at about the point when that pink skinned orc showed his nasty ass face. Thats a ugly nigga right there. Face game was mad messed up and all of that shit nigga. Then I moved on up out of the spot and went to The Last Samurai. I gotta get a new katana man. The whole set with the waka saki or whatever that little sword is called. I'll walk around with that shit and throw dice with niggas, nigga. Then I got into Mystic River and damn son by that point I was tore the fuck up son. I was drunk nigga. And you know niggas is loud in the movies you know? Yelling shit at niggas in the movie. Now a drunk nigga simply don't give a fuck about nothing nigga. He'll shout shit mad loud for no reasons besides the fact he a black drunk nigga. Throw an empty can at other niggas and not care. Like its some shit that is regularly done on the regular. Fuck niggas son. I didn't give a muthafuckin what nigga. I went to like two other movies but I don't remember them shits. Passion of the Christ and the Barbershop sequel. I laughed as I threw the first stone at Christ nigga. Jumped out of the movies so I could stomp through the mall and thought about getting some new gear. I wanted some new Clark slippers so I got that shit. I swerved to some Japanese hoes and flipped it nigga. Bitches wanted to go downtown and club it out nigga. Aight. I went. I was out of booze. I went to the Buzz and ordered mad shots. About 8 drinks later shit starting getting dark in my headpiece and next thing a nigga know... - I woke up at home nigga. Headaches and shit. Sweating out pure alcohol. Dehydrated like a motherfucker kid. With a pocketful of mathematics. An MDMA pill I forgot to roll with. I had lipstick wrapped around my cock nigga. I bagged a bitch in the parking lot. Paper In My Pocket son.

Another typical fucking Friday night for the P-man.

lilben- was that your lipstick around my black obelisk shorty? Thanks for the mouth bitch.

UPDATE- I gave up on the Whore-ascope thing. I must have been tree-ed out when a nigga envisioned that one right there. Its all good in theory but I just ain't got the heart for it. I ain't got the motivation for that shit. Maybe next Fall or something when the Motherships come down nigga. Part three of the E-Man vs. P-Man Interview is still in full effect - another phase of Operation Disgusto is in the works and the life after death era of Elephant Man the Resurrected God will be hitting you in the domepiece same bat time same bat channel nigga.

SSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace to man woman and child.

All my B.A.T.C.H.s - you need to work on them gag reflexes you worthless sluts.......

ONE

ballistic
    February 28th, 2004, 21:11

lmao....

yea those orcs are horrendous....

socrisp83
    February 28th, 2004, 21:15

hahahaha lmfao

GazGiz
    February 28th, 2004, 21:28

P is a G, but Z is funky!!!!!

bigben
    March 2nd, 2004, 16:33

Psalmz has come home to Roost on this site cuz he got kicked out his residential hotel no more sharing toilets and shit just shitting in-between cars

GazGiz
    March 2nd, 2004, 22:28

Oh shit....hahaha

Psalmz
    March 5th, 2004, 03:13

Decision of the Gods-

From the upmost ciphers of the stars above - Suns rotating in congruent coordinates of destiny have decreed balanced fates. From man to molecules, an uprising of truth has been flooding the consciousness of humanity that recieved its true xenomorphic genesis eons ago. We rotate around a star with ancient mathematics kept smothered from the lungs of the searching since the times of the intertwined serpents. The world is set on all sides not being equal in every sense of the term. An unbalance of the force has been in the grand works of the darkest forces unimaginable to basic subservient human. The highest echelons of controlling hierarchy have been slowly manipulating the planet into the structures of today. Into every segment of experience and mind these draconian methods have been magnificiently successful. Silent weapons for quiet wars. The silence suffered from millions of children due to the sacrifices the bipedal snakes inflict daily. Credo Mutwa is absolutely correct in his perspectives of knowledge regarding the controllers of today. Anunnaki Star People - Alpha Draconis Reptilian shape-shifters - Robotic Grey androids and Zeta Reticulan synthetics - Grey Mantids - The Nation of Planets - The Sol 3 subterranean complexes deep beneath the surface of our planet. Etc. This is a prison world.

Cell Block Earth.

And we are the prisoners.

The only end to this madness is by finding out the ultimate truths that otherwise leaves us shackles. We hold the keys.

Operation Disgusto's true purpose is to bring that key to the mind. And that is the truly disgusting aspect to those who would thwart our cause. The serpent has its dark magic wrapped around the entire planet. We used to suckle from the nipples of Mother Earth. Now we cripple her with the serpent's curse. Phase 4 of O.D. has begun. From the olden prophecies to the realities of today - these times are Destiny....

Lilben- I have decided to release your services. You are no longer bound to me. No longer must you spread your virus to man and primate due to my command. Go on and live out your time in solitude. Die.

The saga continues. Old installments will be made soon same P time and same P channel. And so and so forth.

Peace to the galaxies.......

GazGiz
    March 5th, 2004, 04:21

Peace!!!

bigben
    March 5th, 2004, 16:51

NO HOME NO MIGHT shitting between cars and washing up in fountains took all ya fight

Psalmz
    March 9th, 2004, 00:32

Nigga-

Thats correct nigga. On the sides of realness son and for my client superb niggas know what a nigga know nah mean nigga? A real nigga. A Wally nigga. A Black nigga - God nigga gee oh dee supreme degree nigga you know. I'm looking at a bitch right now trying to throw eyeball game at a nigga. She eating some salad smacking her fucking lips together like she chomping mad dicks. I need to go over there and smoke that bitches fucking face plate with my cock nigga. Nigga I gotta fart or some shit right now on niggas. Niggas gon get shitted on nigga. I hate certain niggas, nigga. Certain niggas that I see and they on some bullshit nigga. I gots to dead that shit nigga. See, a nigga like me needs other niggas to know when a nigga is gon go on ahead and jump on some ol kill a roomful of niggas with the chopper and pee on niggas cause a nigga was a nigga, you know what I'm saying nigga? I gotta strangle a nigga son. I gotta do some certain types of shit like that right there because a nigga was on some other shit like that nigga. I'll have to jump out of my whip and make a grab for my Steyr AUG and dump made .223s all over a niggas house nigga cause that nigga fucked the fuck up. Dumb nigga. Had to charge it to the game. I had to assassinate mad niggas fool. Mad niggas. I'm a great scientist and I made that nah mean? I create new shit that will kill a ordinary muh'fucka - send a nigga back to the gases - right back to the essence son. I'm helping them niggas the way I see that shit son. I'm sending niggas to a better place. I'm sending them to God nigga. I'll even throw dick to they fucking widows just to glaze up my shaft nigga. I got a long dick and its mad black width and veins will fuck a pussy up real bad nigga. I make bitches bleed son word life nigga. I don't give a fuck or none of that shit right there nigga. I'm a O.G. nigga. No condoms nigga. Nope. Old nigga. I need Viagra and shit. My shits mad big but I need them pills to make it work nigga cause I'm mad grown. Old school nigga. Or else I'll snort mad lines of coke my nza. Take it back to the winter warz nigga. Fuck it - I don't give a fuck. Let a bitch give me genital warts nigga.

Fuck all you bitches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilben - Fuck you too bitch. You ain't fired. You my bottom bitch you will always suck a niggas dick when I tell you too nigga. You my batch. You in love with me like a true ho loves her pimp. Me - I'm that pimp and you that whore. I first turned you out when you was 6. Now you on a track that keeps you outside all day everyday nah mean? You should be proud. You a good ho. Bitch.

Ms. Rzarectah - I've had to throw a new battery in my back so I've been ghost nigga. But you know you still my nigga tho right nigga? I'll get you some new Vickey's and I'll break you off nah mean? I'll get you back at the God hour. Love is love boo.

Peace 2 da Gods and da Earths- Yeah my last post I was mad high nigga. I had just stumbled out of the cipher and that Rhino got a hold of a niggas thought sequences and shit nigga. I was blazini nigga. I went far nigga. Yep.

I'll finally bring to your fucking funky asses the true diatribe of the madness that the immortality of E-Man and his interviewer/chroniclizer had jumpstarted. Its gon be the death penalty nigga. Its vomit of the consciousness and niggas will never be the same again after that one nigga word bond nigga. That nigga is Satan nigga. He's a cold bad dude nigga. Fuck that nigga. I'll rape that dead niggas daughters and bust mad nuts all over their little black faces and let it flood into their noses and lungs so they can go ahead and go join daddy in hell nigga. I'll kill his pets with my whip nigga. Take baseball bats to his wifey. Beat down his son nigga. Burn his fucking parents house down. Dig up his body and necro fuck that shit with me and my squadron nigga. Thats right son shit is fucked kid. Bad son. Nothing good nigga. Its all bad.

Fuck a nigga.

Fuck a bitch.

Peace 2 my old earth for making me nigga.

ZigZag
    March 9th, 2004, 01:23

LOL Peace man....hahaha

MSRZARECTAH
    March 9th, 2004, 01:40

bigben
    March 9th, 2004, 18:17

ah ha got some Vouchers for the Hotel huh? Well good for you now you can Masterbate in the privacy of ya roach infested box.

Dark Wind Killah
    March 12th, 2004, 22:40

UPDATE:

Nope. No. Oh fuck no.

Bad fucking news nigga-

Yeah nigga the rumors are true kid. I had to flip this shit into the future days nigga and let niggas know son. That same meteorite that killed that nigga 'caust went through the whole planet and hit P-Man down in Beijing son. Him, that nigga got erased son. Sent back to E-Man with the essence to rest with the skeletons forever. It was written in the book from the very beginning and so now they rest with the gods of the ancient worlds.

He's a dead nigga. That nigga died nigga. He ain't alive anymore nigga. That nigga got sent all the way back.

Now I gotta pick that sword back from the warfields and jumpstart the eschaton plugging my fuckin spurs into the pale horse you heard? My trumpets will echo the Earth and crack the sphere in half. Apocalypse Now nigga.

Elephant Man on the real was delibrately murdered by a certain nigga tho son. I ain't forget that shit. He got that blood on his hands and I live life by a bushido code nigga. I'm a warrior. So that nigga who killed my man is gon recieve something that will fulfill my obligation of vengeance. I'mmina stone that fucking nigga to death son. I'm unleash the wolves from the forest to tear that niggas flesh from his bones son. Gnaw on his femur till the calcium cracks and I'll hang that dirty bitches skull and vertebrae above my fireplace nigga. Use that fucking niggas spine as a xylophone. I'll play congos with his arm bones and shit nigga. Fuck that bitch ass nigga. I have to dead that faggot.

I-Ra was assassinated too tho nigga. But I wasn't really feeling that nigga so I don't have any complex regarding that little niggas demise. He went back to the gases and the Universe may be a brighter place without that nigga. So fuck him.

As far as the legendary grand saga of The Operation is concerned: Its still in full motherfuckin effect fool. OD is here forever nigga. The third and final installment of the E-Man vs. P-Man / Special Guest interaction will be the last ode to the Gods naw mean? That shit will be followed by a eulogy written by Mr. Shitty. Niggas gon shed a tear on down the cheek to the jawbone nigga. A few new projects are in the works and I can tell you niggas and bitches just a lil' somethin : Niggas remember the old days with the 'boozing with mef man' chronicles and I have fucking guaranteed that shit ain't shit compared to the shit that the muthafucking family is gon bring you niggas in the next new time frame and shit nigga. This shit wasn't meant for the common nigga to behold but I ain't feel like holding back son. I'm that nigga that dumps four clips in a nigga just because a nigga never hold back son. Then I stab the nigga in the head for the fucking cherry on top nigga. Certain shit goes through my dome when I attack shit on a dimension like that son. I'm a ill nigga, nigga.

All you niggas and hoes worldwide are gon feel like its your fucking birthday with all these beautiful presents and gifts that Disgusto is gon make possible for all you motherfuckers and real fucking soon too nigga.

We call this phase of The Operation 'Kill And Maim As Many Fucking Niggas And Bitches As Much As Motherfucking Possible Bitch' or K.A.M.A.M.F.N.A.B.A.M.A.M.P.B. Yeah nigga, thats right son. Or fucking simply Phase 4, nigga.

I'ma start dropping all these jewels in the very near future - hopefully with no fucking setbacks and shit and as always - raw and uncut nigga. Purity nigga. Undiluted havoc to fuck the brains up a bit nigga. This shit is Wu crack rocks nigga. The ice cream man is cooomming....

OPERATION DISGUSTO 2004

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 lilben and the B.A.T.C.H. crew- All you batches have been getting passed around this motherfucking spot from one nigga to another like ya'll was a big bottle of cognac at my basement parties nigga. Niggas get drunk and bone your shit - bust a fat nut or two - then pass you on to another drunk ass nasty nigga so they can get theirs too nah mean? From E-Man to Psalmz to now me. I ain't like them other niggas tho nigga. I hate you bitches. All of you. I will fucking rape and stab you bitches every single motherfucking day till you all fucking die. I ain't gon turn you bitches out on the street. Hell no. I'm a stingy greedy ass nigga. Chain you bitches in my garage and do nothing but shit on you whores. Niggas come over and need to number one or number 2 in my bathroom I just point to the garage so they can handle they business on you bitches and shit. I'll never feed you bitches. No clothing, no water, no cosmetics, no nothing. Nada. Fucking zilch. You cunt bitches can drink pee and slurp shit. Fuck, I'm even changing the meaning of your little club's acronym BAT.C.H. = BAT.hroom C.unt H.ookers. Ya'll basically my new toliets. So fuck all ya'll and die miserably on my shit stained concrete garage floor chained to the wall with your snatches torn the fuck out. DIE!

Ms. RZARECTAH- Come to Psalmz funeral with the God and we can polly about the last days. One Billion...

Ol' Dirty Bastard- You a fat nigga.

SHOUTOUTS:

Fuck you to all my bitches and a big fuck you to that bitch who left a cut on my cock the other night in the bathroom at the club. I got a mad strong dick so I didn't even notice that japanese bitch drawing back her teeth on my shit. Fuck that clucking ass little ho.

Peace 2 da Godz and da Earthz and 2 all da Generals. Peace 2 da Wiz. Pray 4 my old dad who just got his parole revoked and is gon back for five cents.

DWK - Dark Wind Killah.

R.I.P. Elephant Man

[strike:e2263f5db7]R.I.P. I - Ra[/strike:e2263f5db7]

R.I.P. Psalmz

ZigZag
    March 13th, 2004, 00:25

LOL....and niggas thing I'm crazy....

Dark Wind Killah
    March 13th, 2004, 01:32

Yeah nigga some niggas might say a nigga got an obsession - but really doe a nigga like me likes to say a nigga simply got alot of mo'fuckin passion nigga.

ZigZag
    March 13th, 2004, 01:43

LOL.....yeah man....I gotta lot a passion...too...but people say my passion....is COO COO...lol

MSRZARECTAH
    March 13th, 2004, 16:07

lol.................this nigga is crazy

ZigZag
    March 13th, 2004, 20:31

lol...which one?? We've both have been said to be crazy...

Dark Wind Killah
    March 14th, 2004, 23:14

yo son-

this shit right here is basically just that right nigga? Some wild out black out shit nigga. Niggas might think a nigga flipped and got toucan sam on niggas but this niggas attitude is pure and simple. Black. This is on some yeah nigga fuck that shit nigga let me blow this tree right here down and fuck a niggas head up son. I'm too black for niggas to fuck with son. I'm mad monumental when it comes to a I don't give a Fuck type of shit.

Ms. RZA- Te amo esa. 4 real nigga. Youse my main nigga right there. Peace to the Earth.

Yeah niggas. Go get drunk today.

Tamahu
    March 14th, 2004, 23:21

Decision of the Gods-

From the upmost ciphers of the stars above - Suns rotating in congruent coordinates of destiny have decreed balanced fates. From man to molecules, an uprising of truth has been flooding the consciousness of humanity that recieved its true xenomorphic genesis eons ago. We rotate around a star with ancient mathematics kept smothered from the lungs of the searching since the times of the intertwined serpents. The world is set on all sides not being equal in every sense of the term. An unbalance of the force has been in the grand works of the darkest forces unimaginable to basic subservient human. The highest echelons of controlling hierarchy have been slowly manipulating the planet into the structures of today. Into every segment of experience and mind these draconian methods have been magnificiently successful. Silent weapons for quiet wars. The silence suffered from millions of children due to the sacrifices the bipedal snakes inflict daily. Credo Mutwa is absolutely correct in his perspectives of knowledge regarding the controllers of today. Anunnaki Star People - Alpha Draconis Reptilian shape-shifters - Robotic Grey androids and Zeta Reticulan synthetics - Grey Mantids - The Nation of Planets - The Sol 3 subterranean complexes deep beneath the surface of our planet. Etc. This is a prison world.

Cell Block Earth.

And we are the prisoners.

The only end to this madness is by finding out the ultimate truths that otherwise leaves us shackles. We hold the keys.

Operation Disgusto's true purpose is to bring that key to the mind. And that is the truly disgusting aspect to those who would thwart our cause. The serpent has its dark magic wrapped around the entire planet. We used to suckle from the nipples of Mother Earth. Now we cripple her with the serpent's curse. Phase 4 of O.D. has begun. From the olden prophecies to the realities of today - these times are Destiny....

LMAO!

Did you type all of that; or did you cut and paste some of it from a David Icke website??? lol!

MSRZARECTAH
    March 14th, 2004, 23:38

Yo J....... PM me ASAP!!!

ballistic
    March 15th, 2004, 03:48

peace to those that came before us, were martyred for us, and shall fulfill the insignficant fragments of our lives, and make them evolve into something that is seen as a whole, the sum of its parts, the Cause, Universe, the Major Entity of the 19 dimensions of Self, Passion, Knowledge, and Spirituality...

bigben
    March 15th, 2004, 17:01

Ah ha ha SYBIL has shown another one of her Split Personalities you Psycho Bitch

ZigZag
    March 15th, 2004, 17:04

yo son-

this shit right here is basically just that right nigga? Some wild out black out shit nigga. Niggas might think a nigga flipped and got toucan sam on niggas but this niggas attitude is pure and simple. Black. This is on some yeah nigga fuck that shit nigga let me blow this tree right here down and fuck a niggas head up son. I'm too black for niggas to fuck with son. I'm mad monumental when it comes to a I don't give a Fuck type of shit.

Ms. RZA- Te amo esa. 4 real nigga. Youse my main nigga right there. Peace to the Earth.

Yeah niggas. Go get drunk today.

Hahaha yeah you to black....and I'm too niggarish.....lol

Dark Wind Killah
    March 19th, 2004, 23:24

Update-

Psalmz is still dead.

Lilben is still my bitch.

David Icke? That motherfucker is on some shit. If you don't know - then you better fucking ask somebody.

Me - I'm still the God. I drifted my Skyline from Orion Zone to the fucking Rocky Mountains this last week or two nigga. Eating mad psilocybins and that fucking dronic nigga. I died eight times in the last three-day period. I folded through mad levels of the Universe and came back. Niggas need to recognize that shit right there son. For real. A stripper the other day in Denver pulled out my cock and sucked on that shit for four songs in the lap dance chamber. I paid for the dance yeah but that knob job homegirl threw out there was for fucking free fool. I didn't pay that bitch shit. Threw that ho off my lap - no tip nigga. I was on mad amounts of shroom and that fucking ponic had done twisted my headpiece way back into the other side. I had to be a survivor nigga. Fuck what you heard. I'm gon snowboarding with hippie niggas and eating that south american shit tomorrow bitch.

Call me God.

All the new installments of OD coming next week if a mo'fucka survive this shit in the mountains.

Ms. RZA - Whats a cracking Wiz. I have to get some airline tickets and get at you ASAP nigga. Thats real. ONE LOVE.

Fuck you lilben. You just a batch. humbdow:

PEACE 2 GODZ @ EARTHZ

ZigZag
    March 20th, 2004, 00:15

"Cocaine is a helluva drug" Dark Wing Duck....I'm mean Dark Wind Killa...

MSRZARECTAH
    March 20th, 2004, 03:34

Yeah Ill be waiting...

bigben
    March 22nd, 2004, 17:49

"Cocaine is a helluva drug" Dark Wing Duck....I'm mean Dark Wind Killa...

ah ha ha The 6 headed dragon....
    1st head Elephant man
    2nd head Psalmz
    3rd head Dark Wind Killah

3 more to go Sally fields the SYBIL multi-personality crazed boring bitch!!!

Dark Wind Killah
    April 14th, 2004, 00:33

Me - Fuck niggas man. I ain't happy with them shits. I'mmina kill niggas this year nigga. Blow back mossburgs and mad shrapnel gon get niggas the death penalty son. Thas my word on everything you simple ass little puppy niggas. I ain't like motherfuckers any more son thats real. Me, I have a strong hold on my new 10 gauge nigga. I got a new synthetic carbon fiber stock for that shit. Checkered pistol grips and a case of cartridges nigga. I'm fucking Rambo nigga. I wanna gut a nigga. Watch that niggas eyes while his soul descends into Hell nigga. I'll have mad orgasms watching that fuck die. Fuck that nigga.

Fuck you nigga.

Thats all nigga.

MSRZARECTAH
    April 14th, 2004, 00:36

AHHH.. DARK WING DUCK!!

ZigZag
    April 14th, 2004, 00:41

Me - Fuck niggas man. I ain't happy with them shits. I'mmina kill niggas this year nigga. Blow back mossburgs and mad shrapnel gon get niggas the death penalty son. Thas my word on everything you simple ass little puppy niggas. I ain't like motherfuckers any more son thats real. Me, I have a strong hold on my new 10 gauge nigga. I got a new synthetic carbon fiber stock for that shit. Checkered pistol grips and a case of cartridges nigga. I'm fucking Rambo nigga. I wanna gut a nigga. Watch that niggas eyes while his soul descends into Hell nigga. I'll have mad orgasms watching that fuck die. Fuck that nigga.

Fuck you nigga.

Thats all nigga.

^^^Now that niggas crazy

Psalmz
    April 14th, 2004, 00:44

MSRZARECTAH - oh shit. You my nigga RZA but I'm just gon have to blow gunsmoke all over your bodypiece and send your spirit back to the gases nigga. There is no more future for your essence on this planet boo. I have to send you to Allah. I will tattoo your name on the back of my left arm encased in a tombstone - in the memory of - style nigga. Graf your pic next to Punisher down in the South BX nigga. I'll even tattoo a teardrop under my eye just to let niggas know I had to assassinate my own fucking Wiz.

Zig - Yeah nigga. Niggas know when a niggas a real nigga, nigga.

R.I.P. Ms. Rzarectah a.k.a. Wifey

MSRZARECTAH
    April 14th, 2004, 00:46

yoo PM me NOW

ZigZag
    April 14th, 2004, 00:58

MSRZARECTAH - oh shit. You my nigga RZA but I'm just gon have to blow gunsmoke all over your bodypiece and send your spirit back to the gases nigga. There is no more future for your essence on this planet boo. I have to send you to Allah. I will tattoo your name on the back of my left arm encased in a tombstone - in the memory of - style nigga. Graf your pic next to Punisher down in the South BX nigga. I'll even tattoo a teardrop under my eye just to let niggas know I had to assassinate my own fucking Wiz.

Zig - Yeah nigga. Niggas know when a niggas a real nigga, nigga.

R.I.P. Ms. Rzarectah a.k.a. Wifey

Yeah nigga, cause on a real nigga, niggas can't fuck with me man the nigga is toO goddam niggarish....the banned crayola color....do the knowledge on that G. 8)

Psalmz
    April 15th, 2004, 19:42

yep they banned my whole shit before nigga. I had to slide my cock in sideways through a bitches shithole before that bitch knew not to fuck around with Mighty Africa nigga. They can't keep the Lion God between cages nigga. I have to punch and pistol whip chimp niggas all the fucking time God. I swear to the Pharaoh that niggas don't like it when a certain nigga like me approach the clubs and shit son. I always cause nothing but motherfucking ruckus. I sneak in straps and blades nigga. I got heaters niggas never even knew been invented yet nigga. I got sound supressors on all them shits. I dip my teflon tips in WD-40 nigga. I develop nerve toxins and Semtex in my lab ritualistically nigga just to assassin mad niggas nigga. I'm fucking crazy with that type of shit G, preparing for beyond thunderdome and apocky lips nigga. I'mmina survive that shit son. Fuck wimp niggas.

Ms. RZA- I ain't mean to body you my NZA. The God loves you more than he loves his nina. Even tho I chromed it out and threw new grips, silencer and a fucking LED and laser sighting assembly on that shit. You're far more beautiful than my Steyr AUG .223 assault rifle and my 47 combined nigga. You hotter than my Vietnamese grenade collection nigga. This means I love you nigga.

UPDATE: The LOOONG awaited conclusion to the E-man vs. Psalmz interview has finally been approved by the sponsors and will be released in about four heart beats motherfucker. Don't sweat that shit cause niggas will pay head and behold the awesome power of the Gods with that one right there nigga. Don't be scared cause EL is here bitch.

FUCK YOU BITCHES AND YOU BITCH PUNK PUSSY NIGGAS WORLDWIDE BIIITCH!!!!

And fuck my B.A.T.C.H. ho niggas too nigga. That still includes that nasty sister Lilben. Fuck you slut.

PEACE @ DA GODZ AND DA EARTHZ!!! PEACE TO MY OL MOM AND PEACE @
    MEGIRT FOR DA X BITCH!

ONE LOVE

DISGUSTO

Psalmz
    April 15th, 2004, 22:50

Note: I got crabs from this black bitch about 4 months ago. I didn't even fuck this bitch. My dick didn't go anywhere near that snatch. No twat shots no nothing nigga. She sucked me off and swallowed my jizz tho kid. She might have sucked some other niggas dick before earlier in the day and shit and she got crabs stuck in between her teeth or something muthafucka. I punched that bitch in the stomache a few days later for infecting me. She threw up and statred bawling. I pulled out my jammy and cock back on it and pointed it at her grill. She begged me not to shoot her. I guess I felt a little sorry for that bitch so I dsidn't pop her. But I should have. Dumped the whole shit in that whore.

Next time I will not be as forgiving.

Operation Get Rich or Kill Trying nigga

ballistic
    April 16th, 2004, 15:23

damn man....is the operation in full effect??

bigben
    April 16th, 2004, 16:51

Its official this KID needs some Government issued zanax dipped in petroleum with a chaser of ritalin

Psalmz
    April 16th, 2004, 20:25

Ballistic: No question my MZA. Niggas know when they got about 18 red dot beams splashed across they bodypiece that they done crossed the wrong nigga. I've tossed niggas bodies over bridges - not in bags, not chopped up, I didn't even cut they stomache open so that they wouldn't float. I wanted niggas to know how much I don't give a fuck for that piece of shit nigga and let niggas find that nigga tomorrow with about 18 clips dumped in that niggas shit nigga. I hate them niggas guts nigga. Fuck niggas and fuck they ugly ass bitches too nigga. I'll smoke a ho with a fucking elephant gun as quickly as I would flamethrower another nigga son. Maybe even faster at that too, nigga. O.D. is on-line nigga. May 1st is the unveiling of http://www.operation-disgusto.com nigga. Fuck niggas nigga.

Lilben: I thought I felt a slimy little tongue slopping itself against my nuts nigga. Here its my B.A.T.C.H. My bottom bitch Little Tiny Bennie. Whats up Sweet Tits whats cracking you little rock whore? I've been waiting to pound my meat against your throat muscles nigga. I'm getting anxious to fucking gag you cunt. Fuck you bitch. You my BATCH!

DIE!!!!!

FUCK YOU BITCHES WORLDWIDE!

O-D.COM COMING SOON NIGGA

ballistic
    April 17th, 2004, 04:05

understood!

MSRZARECTAH
    April 17th, 2004, 04:06

lol... what a retard!

bigben
    April 20th, 2004, 21:54

"I got crabs from this black bitch about 4 months ago."
    "She sucked me off and swallowed my jizz tho kid. She might have sucked some other niggas dick before earlier in the day and shit and she got crabs stuck in between her teeth or something muthafucka."
    "I punched that bitch in the stomache a few days later for infecting me. She threw up and statred bawling."

You're a Disease Hording Bitch stay off that Moonshine Ya Dumb ass Hill-Billy

Psalmz
    April 21st, 2004, 20:00

Lilben-

Aw my lil' batch wants a nigga to pet her. Look baby bitch I love how fucking deep your throat is. How tight you can constrict your neck muscles to make a nice tight snug seal all around my big long veiny black dick. I like having my big cock and a bitch like you around to get buckwild on my shit nigga. You a cowgirl nigga. Yippie yi yay nigga. Your panties have brown streaks on the buttcrack area tho bitch. Wash them shits shorty.

BATCH!

DIE!

bigben
    April 21st, 2004, 22:33

Ya Played Out... You've made a special appearance in Deliverance You're that fuckin Hill-Billy Yelling "Squeal like a Pig!"

Shaolin_Bees
    April 22nd, 2004, 01:21

i don't like him at all. i don't even like ragae. thats some crappy music

Psalmz
    April 24th, 2004, 16:57

Look shut the fuck up son. You need your shits stapled from my my nuts to yor lips kid. I'll bruise you son. I'll fucking bring the pain kid. Thats real.

Ms. RZA- I'm rich beeotch!

MistaMeth2424
    April 24th, 2004, 19:31

ill bleed you

MSRZARECTAH
    April 24th, 2004, 19:55

Look shut the fuck up son. You need your shits stapled from my my nuts to yor lips kid. I'll bruise you son. I'll fucking bring the pain kid. Thats real.

Ms. RZA- I'm rich beeotch!

Psalmz
    April 25th, 2004, 00:40

Yeah nigguh-

Niggas is fucking crazy man. You know? I click back on mad chrome nigga. I gots to. If some nigga want beef nigga then that niggas whole shit is gon get cooked up with a side of veggies nigga. I can't stand pussy niggas. I kill niggas nigga. I'm that nigga who will go on ahead and chip a niggas whole side with mathematics then send that nigga to a whole new world with the gods because I just emptied my shit into niggas brains nigga. I'll rape a niggas mom while he lays there dying nigga. I'll come inside of that whore and make that bitch mad pregnant. That nigga whose moms that is will have to watch me pumping deep into his ol' earths butthole while hes floating away into the next zone nigga. I'll replace that nigga by making that witch keep my seed nigga. I'll make that bitch raise that shit all by her fucking self. Fuck that cunt nigga. I will kill every motherfucker that I see nigga. Niggas ain't gon survive nigga. I'll bleed niggas to death nigga. Die nigga.

RZA- Don't be upset nigga. I love you nigga. Yeah nigga thats word on everything nigga. Thats real nigga. Everything and then some nigga. I built the empire and its genesis, its design was incorporated with your stamps nigga. I oil my bullets everyday thinking about you sugardraws.

Love is love PEACE nigga.

Fuck all you motherfuckers.

ballistic
    April 25th, 2004, 03:23

lol damn Psalmz you're on that Ghostface Killah Wildflower sh*t...

speakin of which...you heard the new pretty tony album?

MSRZARECTAH
    April 25th, 2004, 17:09

tHIS NIGGA IS FUCKING CRAZY! RIGHT NIGGA??? THATS RIGHT NIGGA! JUST SAY THAT YOU ARE LOONEY NIGGA!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

Spanish
    April 25th, 2004, 19:43

nigga nigga nigga nigga....I learned something today.

Psalmz
    April 25th, 2004, 20:20

oh nope son-

Yeah its true right there kiddo. I caught 4 last nite. FOUR! They tried to assassinate the General son. They thought they could make the universal soldier return back to the gas. Niggas know I can't be destroyed nigga. I'm fucking invincible man. My dupont kevlar ALICE took that shit for me and let nothing penetrate nigga. Them shots got stopped by the forcefields nigga. My shielding is magnificient nigga. Supreme stripes of the war lord line my arms while I walk before the ancient gods where the Tigris meets the Euphrates nigga. Elephants kneel before me as my presence enters the chambers nigga. Pay homage son. My wings is powerful dude. Mad strong nigga. Bitches slurp my nut when it blasts out of the dark cyclops of Africa nigga. The survivor of mad wars son.

The only thing I feel when I kill is the TRIGGER.

Fuck you punk pussy bitch niggas. Oh, yeah I guess a nigga is mad looney right? Fuck it so is Cell Block Earth nigga. Fuck what you heard.

PEACE 2....

MSRZARECTAH
    April 25th, 2004, 20:22

LOL!!

Spanish
    April 26th, 2004, 02:36

haha..Crazy son!

bigben
    April 26th, 2004, 16:07

U Fucking Mel Gibson Conspiracy Theory Trick

Psalmz
    April 27th, 2004, 02:27

2 Da World:

Did I leave the tip of my black octopus tentacle inside of some fucking bitches cunt hole recently? Did my Grizzly Bear fall into hibernation in some motherfucking deep dark cave somewhere nigga? Did I park my H2 in your garage bitch? Meaning did I leave my DICK - my fucking black cock - my motherfucking Alabama swamp blacksnake - inside of some bitch cunt whore's pussy overnite because I fucking passed out on top of that bitch while I was deep stroking my shaft into her snatch hole?? Lilben -- Did I cum inside of you girl. Did my condom tear? No it didn't bitch. I never wear that shit and your fucking little ass knows that shit bitch. The reasoning behind the Lords line of questioning needs not be told to you runts - but I am at times a merciful God. So I will tell you fucking B.A.T.C.H.s why I ask. Because if not - if my dick isn't inside of you - then don't FUCKING speak. Don't talk. Don't fucking whisper. Don't even type bitch. Just shut your motherfucking trap. Otherwise I will gouge out the entire insides of your pussy with a hot fucking fork and eat your scalding burnt pussy muscles raw dog with tabasco sauce nigga. I'll buttfuck your star with the spinal cord of your dead nigga ass dads backpiece and then cut your head off and let my puppies feed on your shit till they get sick from it. Till maggots take sprout and spread baby flies all through my back yard. I'll murder your whole fucking family nigga. I'll fucking kill you. Lilben you are my bitch. My BATCH!!! So only suck, spread, and bob your throat like a headbanging white rocker off my dick nigga. Otherwise - I'll come over and act like shits cool. Then I'll become Satan and do the most diabolical evil things that the Universe has ever seen to you and your little family of assistant bitches. You fucking little twat.

DIE!

ZigZag
    April 27th, 2004, 02:29

LOL....wassup P. Long time no see G.

Psalmz
    April 27th, 2004, 02:39

Yeah Zig- Niggas know a nigga especially when shit gets real out there in certain fields nigga. A niggas whole shit get that wis-dom and then boom. A niggas shit is like the consciousness of all the Black Gods combined throughout the cosmos nigga. I'm a black super nigga combined of black niggas who super too nigga. A Universal nigga right there nigga. Yeah nigga.....

Peace 2 da Godz and da Urfz...

MSRZARECTAH
    April 27th, 2004, 03:17

Yo Psalmz dont talk to me no more.. U know that Im pissed off at you.. so FUCK YOU!!!

ZigZag
    April 27th, 2004, 03:22

HAHAHA......Peace nigga!!

LOL....respect P msrza.....he is a G.....haha

kid_sha36
    April 27th, 2004, 03:24

yo whats going on with all the gay unit shit?

Psalmz
    April 27th, 2004, 04:05

I'm glad I ordered my new strap from Grand Dad Malz with the screw tip assembly on the barrel to fit my sound supressor man. I got to dead and body a lot of niggas on my list as of late. And what the fuck for? Because niggas is fucking crazy man. Niggas is real stupid too. I deal with animal ass niggas every fucking day nigga and shit ain't change nigga. But shit change me growing up through certain chambers worldwide nigga. I been through the struggle since day one and shit don't get easier with time nigga. But I got mad strength on the strong building up since day one and that kept a nigga powerful. I've recently been going through mad shit. Niggas talking and taking shots at me nigga. Niggas trying to kill me nigga. CIA too nigga. Fuck these snake niggas, nigga.

Get rich or fucking kill trying nigga. Thats real.

Break a niggas back just to wet a beak a little bit nigga. Work like a slave nah mean? Eat like a motherfucking Pharaoh nigga. Supreme metaphysics at the dawn of the true Dynasty nigga. My bones hurt. My spirit had to dwell in the darkness for mad long until the sunlight from within made me shine nigga. I grow up person trying to decipher a certain style of the Ages that was growthed in me by the Gods and Generals of the Ancients. Mystery Schools infused mathematics in me nigga. And now niggas want to hate on the God. That shit hurts the G but the strength inside rebuilds the soul inside even stronger than before. If you strike me down nigga I'll become more powerful than you can ever possibly imagine nigga.

Fuck me? Thats some hardcore shit right there. I could say 'well fuck you too nigga you ain't shit. Your whole shit ain't shit and all that shit over there can eat a dick nigga and choke on floods of nut and....' but thats not for me to say and flow with right there. A nigga get caught in the field and sometimes that shits a fucking mine field. No matter what you do - you probably gone blow your shit to pieces nigga. Trying to stab a nigga in the dark when a hundred other niggas trying to assassinate you at the same time? Kick a nigga when he's down and out real fucking hard in his shit nigga. Don't want me to speak to you anymore? What the fuck kind of shit is that? Fuck you? Niggas losing they god damn mind man...

I ain't need niggas out in the warfields to call me out and put the Don on some kind of punk ass front street nigga. Shit is too real nigga. Its all good tho nigga cause HK and S&W made all niggas equal nigga. I gotta stuff niggas jaws with my nuts this spring and call this one the duck season nigga. Duck Sick nigga. Niggas is foul ass niggas these days nigga.

Fuck niggas. And bitches too.

GZA said it was a cold world......

THE LEGENDARY OPERATION DISGUSTO SAGA CONTINUES BEE-OTCH!!!

Psalmz
    April 27th, 2004, 04:48

Rick James too nigga. Old Red Foxx albums nigga. I don't even like new niggas, nigga. If you a new nigga - fuck you nigga. I'm a old ass nigga from the wally era nigga. I'm OLD nigga. I look like Grady nigga. I look like an original nigga. I used to fuck dinosaurs nigga.

Psalmz
    April 27th, 2004, 05:22

Oh and in response to some of you fucking niggas man-

Blowfly was the original nigga. Him, he gave ODB certain inspirations on his first LP that basically give the reality on who this nigga is. Blowfly was the original rapper nigga. Him. He was a sick nigga.

Well, well really the poem was written by Blowfly. That nigga was a made nigga. I was proud of this nigga and shed certain tears when this nigga performed that beauty nigga.

Real nigga.

Make sure you niggas answer the new poll too nigga. And it ain't winter no mo nigga so I re tagged that shit as Spring nigga.

Fuck what you heard nigga.

Lilben -

O.D.

bigben
    April 27th, 2004, 19:24

Yo Psalmz dont talk to me no more.. U know that Im pissed off at you.. so FUCK YOU!!!

Yeah Psalmz, DarkWind Oh Lord, Elephantman shut up bitch FUCK -OFF ya heard the Lady.... Stop ya adolescent activities ya fake ass Gummo Black Midget Trick

MSRZARECTAH
    April 27th, 2004, 22:14

Fuck that motherfucker.. !! My born day passed and not one phone call?? FUCK HIM .. I cant even get a Happy BeLated Born Day or shit.. so that means I never meant shit to him.. oh yeah Im going to the Windy City to get you... <<< my assss!!! Nigga talks all this shit... ! But thats what niggas do best ..talk out their ass.. so fuck that nigga!

MSRZARECTAH
    April 27th, 2004, 22:16

Fuck me? Thats some hardcore shit right there. I could say 'well fuck you too nigga you ain't shit. Your whole shit ain't shit and all that shit over there can eat a dick nigga and choke on floods of nut and....' but thats not for me to say and flow with right there. A nigga get caught in the field and sometimes that shits a fucking mine field. No matter what you do - you probably gone blow your shit to pieces nigga. Trying to stab a nigga in the dark when a hundred other niggas trying to assassinate you at the same time? Kick a nigga when he's down and out real fucking hard in his shit nigga. Don't want me to speak to you anymore? What the fuck kind of shit is that? Fuck you? Niggas losing they god damn mind man...

Nigga you aint shit.. your lab aint shit, your mom aint shit, your brother aint shit.. YOU AINT SHIT.. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skale
    April 27th, 2004, 22:17

*beatboxes a cheap imitation of the Domestic Violence beat*

Smif-N-Wessun
    April 27th, 2004, 22:18

Hostile Territory !!!

graveyard_shifter
    April 28th, 2004, 03:39

this is becoming a very pleasant thread to read lol

Psalmz
    April 28th, 2004, 17:34

ooh shit-

See nigga nah mean I said that that shit turns into a muthafucking mine field when niggas just trying to walk them dogs around the block nigga. You got your little creep on rocking FTCs mad ninja, then your hear a fucking *click* and no matter what you do nigga - try to jiggle a rock on the trigger fuse to transfer your weight, jump as far as you can to escape the shrapnel blast, whatever whatever - nothing is really gon stop you from getting your shit killed besides the Miracle nigga. You know my steezo tho nigga. The God is a fucking champion ass nigga. I got 5 stages of consciousness now born nigga. Niggas know I got the Hanzo sword nigga. I got that katana nigga. Iced out and tossing bracelets nigga feeding the kids and getting boozed out with the Older Godz nigga. I became a General when I recieved my stars nigga. Street captain salute a nigga and debriefs a nigga of recons eye on the corners muthafucka. I survived many wars nigga and I'm gon win this one too nigga. But wars not make one great son...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Shaolin - Nigga.... RZA spoke real words when that nigga said he who works like a slave - eats like a King. Everything the God has been doing in the last time frame like usual is money comes first making business revolve nigga. Putting in that extra spark to make niggas deal to floss nigga. Whats really good? Doing all the Lord could do to break that dirt and lay down that concrete nigga. You was the Wise part of me. We would talk on the horn nigga and build, you would make the God feel like it was a sunny day nigga walking through the darkness nigga. From the beginning it was a mystical time. You're Sarah. But shit nigga - I failed to make that deadline T. I control 9 planets but I don't control the shit that happens down on them shits. Schedules get stretched out and then spies trying to kill you on the real make a stressed out month. Kills my high nigga. Don't get the Don fucked up tho: I kiss the Universe for making you and that was mad fucked up I couldn't get to you on your Born Day, that day your Ol' Earth pushed you out into the World. That was all me and my fucking bad, shits like I'm striving for perfection nigga. I've been jumping on a fucking trampoline on this last shit - I got to diversify nigga. I'm understanding on this last situation because Allah sees everything. I don't deal with lies or the false natures of Snake. My science is on another level nigga. You know this nigga. The Universe wasn't made in a single day and even to build you or me took 9 months nigga... (post-hardcore fuck sessions via da supersperm nigga)

On the real, If this street shit gots to dead our whole shit even after everything we ever ciphered and built about since the beginning and shit - then obviously thats destiny and that was decreed fate inscripted in the stars. Its taken alot for me to construct the Empire to where I'm at even right now and shits buckwild nigga. But if you don't see that or overstand that shit right there or maybe that shit is called you just don't give a fuck no more - thats on you nigga. I don't play with Truth RZA. I don't have the time ma. I wasn't talking shit before nigga and I ain't talking shit now nigga: I'm real about shit like that. Playtime was over a long time ago. You know I love your mama and I feel your styles nigga always. But aight boo - I ain't mad atcha Rahkeem. You always in the Dream nigga one love.

PEACE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bones hurt. My spirit had to dwell in the darkness for mad long until the sunlight from within made me shine nigga. I grow up person trying to decipher a certain style of the Ages that was growthed in me by the Gods and Generals of the Ancients. Mystery Schools infused mathematics in me nigga. And now niggas want to hate on the God. That shit hurts the G but the strength inside rebuilds the soul inside even stronger than before. If you strike me down nigga I'll become more powerful than you can ever possibly imagine nigga.

Yeah nigga, see that trip wire nigga? Niggas in the jungles of Nam nigga. But fuck it ain't nothing new under the fucking Sun kid. I'm been wear my shades mad long man. The brand new Poll has gotten a few responses and I'm glad nigga. I hope niggas put alot of thought into the Poll and use alot of conscious problem solving techniques when trying to figure out the best possible answer on that shit. The scientific method nigga. Thats a powerful controversial subject that will be debated until the end of time nigga. If you ain't put your 2 cents in, then get the fuck on nigga.

UPDATE: I get tired of typing the word B.A.T.C.H. nigga. So anytime I am referring to a batch or actually specifically my lil bitch lilben I will simply put down . I won't even talk about cramming my cock down the new hole I drilled in her chest with my heater no mo nigga. Just . Fuck that batch nigga. She my bottom bitch tho son. I'll fucking kill that whore anyways for shits and giggles nigga.

Just remember son: Lilben =

The conclusion is being transcribed as far as the Psalmz vs. E-man and special guest as we speak by the production team of Disgusto and so is the website nigga. The future on that shit will bring an end to Earth and will eventually end up in the annihilation of most lifeforms in this part of the Milky Way Galaxy nigga. So fuck what your heard and tie your shoes up nigga. O.D. is nearly into phase 4 nigga....

Oh before I forget - To all you new niggas sending me e-mails asking about certain aspects of The Operation and FAQs and definitions you gon have to do the knowledge on the "I blacked out whole boozing with Mef Man" thread in the CLASSICS section nigga. You gon have to go back to school nigga... Read all 400 pages or wherever the fuck it was before we got cut off nigga.....

PEACE 2 my niggas and all you bitches and bitch niggas and nigga bitches nigga. A big fuck you to and all you other B.A.T.C.H.s and the old BBC clan nigga.

OPERATION DISGUSTO 2003 - 2012

Psalmz
    April 28th, 2004, 20:38

The Prison Planet-

Cell block Earth. Nigga this shit got a motherfucker jail house blues nigga stripes out there nigga. Flipping me on the side like Neptune son. You kid - did you see that missle pod on the bottom of that 767 and it launched out some shit about a third of a second before it collided with that fucking building? Combinated with that was a series of controlled demolitions nigga? Thats some wild shit God. Remote controlled airplanes nigga? Thats the tip bitch. These space niggas is eating babies nigga. That shit.... thats some real shit motherfucka. Niggas is 85 nigga. They motherfucking eyes is wide open - but they mad shut nigga.

http://letsroll911.org/

I'm gon get drunk nigga. Mad drunk. I ran out of indo for a minute nigga. My wifey fucking hates me. I guess thats my ex-wiz now nigga. Reptilian metamorphic extraterrestrials are using Monarch MK-ULTRA mind control on my ass and using aersol operations to chem-trail my shit to death. Niggas is trying to kill me from all around nigga. I'm gon get the Goose in a minute son. 2 Half gallon bottles should do the fucking trick nigga.

Fuck it son.

Oh, and fuck you

peace

MSRZARECTAH
    April 28th, 2004, 22:29

FORGIVEN....... AIGHT NIGGA... YOU FORGIVEN NIGGA... STILL GOTS LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT.. PEACE TO YOU

bigben
    April 29th, 2004, 15:57

Psalmz go choke on all that Bolagna you talk...

Psalmz
    May 5th, 2004, 18:09

Peace to the Nation of the Gods and Earths-

What the fuck are you doing nigga? How the fuck you gon get fired on your day off nigga? Me nigga, I'm a black nigga, nigga. Everlasting essence stay flying over Egypt son. The first shall be last and the last shall be first nigga. My whole steezo is black kid. Some real motherfuckers come through nah mean with mad gats nigga. I hate on niggas man. I smoked some bitch ass coward ass nigga last nite and I had to watch that nigga bleed to death nigga. He ain't never coming back nigga. I sent him to Pac and Biggie nigga. Even them niggas, they went to Hellfire nigga. He went to the Gases nigga. Fuck that nigga. I got a new strap son. That shits all chromed out with a fucking silencer to match nigga. I'm fucking crazy with that shit nigga. I pull it out on anybody just to see that nigga look at how impressive that HK looks nigga. I dump mad clips nigga. Fuck niggas man.

Lilben - oh and eat a dick bee-otch.

RZA Supremacy-

Peace nigga. Yo baby paw peace to niggas and bitches nigga.

Fuck the bullshit nigga. What part of the game is that nigga?

MSRZARECTAH
    May 6th, 2004, 17:55

bigben
    May 6th, 2004, 18:08

Your minds mental capacity is as big those emoticon's you cheerish so much

Psalmz
    May 18th, 2004, 18:52

Peace 2 you-

I survived all chambers on that last one man. I stormed through the castle gates and led the Resistance Fighters on some take the head of Koopa and stick it on the fucking truncheon son. I let the flies stick to em and niggas got mad sick walking by that shit nigga. They gave me a cape. I had to get a new tat to commerate they victory son. I was happy that niggas let a nigga get out and shine the way a nigga do when niggas get down nigga. The Galaxy belongs to the Kings of its planets on colonies all out through the Stars man. It was my fucking Born Day last weekend and god damn son. God fucking damn. I'm still in severe pain from the Death Day I nearly brought upon myself kid. Suffering. Drugs, booze, music and pussy. But in such overdosed varieties that the God was taken to new dimensions nigga.

But fuck it son. I'm just waiting for the Beast to set off Armageddon.

Ughh that fucking poll is some sick shit nigga. I got only 12 votes on it but yo... niggas is ill nigga.

lilben- ...I hate it when my bitches get a lil mouthie on them shits. go fingerbang over there in the corner batch.

And the rest of you motherfucking bastards and bitches - Fuck all yall.

Manchu nigga

ballistic
    May 18th, 2004, 19:00

what's the phenomenon on the disgusto project?

WARFACE
    May 18th, 2004, 19:12

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! Shits turned my WARFACE into a frownface !

Psalmz
    May 18th, 2004, 19:19

Ballistic-

yeah my nigga I guess I'mmina have to just do this:

UPDATE ON DA SPRING X-CLUSIVE--

What real niggas and they bitches been waiting 4 since day fucking one is the finality, the conclusion, the muthafucking Apocalypse to the entire Psalmz vs. E-dog because that shit needs to get deaded real quick. See the entire Operation Disgusto Movement was jumpstarted by a mad Shaolin scientist who went renegade nigga. Real Wu niggas all know what the fuck happened but it was kept secret to help ensure that madness of that niggas magnitude would hopefully never arise again.

They were wrong.

I have been UNBELIEVABLY busy the last few months bringing a new level to the movement and making them big bucks so a nigga can rest comfortably on the motherfucking Moon nigga. But believe you me NZA, the wait is well fucking worth what is coming for your fucking neckpiece fool. word on the block is, is that that shit will be cooking up on every niggas screen bu the end of May son. So look for that shit.

After that shit hopefully Psalmz and E-God both fucking die and new phases to the O.D. movement can righteously begin. Niggas have gon off track a few times in the past and that threw a niggas focus but now Allah Sees Everything. DISGUSTO 2004

PEACE!

MSRZARECTAH
    May 18th, 2004, 20:42

I love this cat!! ALways will!! Peace J...

Psalmz
    May 18th, 2004, 21:02

One love Goddess RZA supreme... damn that sound like something a nigga can order from a fast food joint or something... can a nigga get a side order of thighs and a furburger with that too... ha

yeah but no question Rizza its always love, its always been love, and it will always be love and you know that my nigga.

PEACE 2 DA SEEDZ OF DA EARTH

MSRZARECTAH
    May 18th, 2004, 22:48

One love Goddess RZA supreme... damn that sound like something a nigga can order from a fast food joint or something... can a nigga get a side order of thighs and a furburger with that too... ha

yeah but no question Rizza its always love, its always been love, and it will always be love and you know that my nigga.

PEACE 2 DA SEEDZ OF DA EARTH

ballistic
    May 18th, 2004, 22:53

Ballistic-

yeah my nigga I guess I'mmina have to just do this:

UPDATE ON DA SPRING X-CLUSIVE--

What real niggas and they bitches been waiting 4 since day fucking one is the finality, the conclusion, the muthafucking Apocalypse to the entire Psalmz vs. E-dog because that shit needs to get deaded real quick. See the entire Operation Disgusto Movement was jumpstarted by a mad Shaolin scientist who went renegade nigga. Real Wu niggas all know what the fuck happened but it was kept secret to help ensure that madness of that niggas magnitude would hopefully never arise again.

They were wrong.

I have been UNBELIEVABLY busy the last few months bringing a new level to the movement and making them big bucks so a nigga can rest comfortably on the motherfucking Moon nigga. But believe you me NZA, the wait is well fucking worth what is coming for your fucking neckpiece fool. word on the block is, is that that shit will be cooking up on every niggas screen bu the end of May son. So look for that shit.

After that shit hopefully Psalmz and E-God both fucking die and new phases to the O.D. movement can righteously begin. Niggas have gon off track a few times in the past and that threw a niggas focus but now Allah Sees Everything. DISGUSTO 2004

PEACE!

understood!

i'm honored to have been able to behold this immaculate operation in its fledgling cycles

Psalmz
    May 19th, 2004, 18:28

Yeah no question my NZA's and my NZArette's with you and your funky ass.

It's some funny shit when the ghost of E-God tries to log in because that shit says you have been banned by the administration or some shit like that. I mean what the fuck son? I actually forgot what that nigga did. He did alot of wild shit tho and niggas was proud of that nigga. Him, he made a nigga wanna cry or something because of the beauty he brought to the planet. He was a graceful, tactical nigga. A general. When that nigga went back to the gases all niggas and they hoes all cried in one single accord nigga. The earth shook and the sky cracked. A comet flew above in the heavens nigga. The Universe went through a time of woe. And shit ain't never really been the same ever since nigga. He fucked niggas up and fucked herds of bitches - he did every good drug in the galaxy and smoked the finest of herbals - he was a nasty drunk - he had mad weapons of all calibers and shines nigga, he had mad shines motherfucker - I looked up to the God and then he went to join the Elder Gods in the Stars and now he guides the lifeform multitudes that roam the Universe back on home to complete the cipher nigga.

That nigga was a deity and niggas and they whores need to respect that and pay mad homage nigga.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all the niggas he fucked up in the past - a big fuck you and choke on some of deez nuts and thanx 4 da throat you pussy bitch punk faggot niggas.

Ballistic - Yeah since day one nigga you been in there. Some crazy shit my nigga that been popped off in this muthafucking chamber. A beautiful glorious occasion when new shit blasted outta the chain. Peace

Mz. Rizz - You my nigga. I miss you nigga. You my heart nigga. One Love nigga.

To all da B.A.T.C.H.s and them D.U.M.B.E.R. bitches - keep making that dough and keep a nigga flossing major stacks you stupid hookers.

lilben -

2 da Godz and da Urfs - Say Peace God

O.D. nigga.

bigben
    May 19th, 2004, 20:01

who's the real Ho Bitch ass Jabber Jaw cant go to long with out having me on ya mind See I done stained ya brain

bigben
    May 19th, 2004, 20:10

Bloaw Bloaw Ching Ching

http://earthkillah.mypicgallery.com/

Psalmz
    May 19th, 2004, 20:28

= = lilbenna

my bottom batch. You love papi don't you boo boo?

Gurgle up some more condoms and brush your teeth nacca.

MSRZARECTAH
    May 19th, 2004, 21:01

sO WHATS UP J? hOW ARE YOU LATELY??

vBulletin v3.0.3, Copyright ©2000-2004, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

LadyRectah

LMAOO what the fuck!!!!!!

Thats right my nigga. Niggas got my balls stuck in windpipes nah mean? Stuck! BLOOP!

RIP ODB
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Bloop. Thats that real slang right there kid. Gully nigga shit that gets dropped when that shit is seen through this that and the third nah mean. Its bodacious nigga. Thats real nigga.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

i remember this being out when i joined the site
    was a classic thread

peace
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

bahahahahaha.....I remember this.

damn i did some sick ass beatboxing there

oh ye i remember this thread it was sick

still standin tall

uh huh nigga was nasty.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

No Father to my stench

PEACE
    WHOEVER it was that was interviewed was very entertaining....i read that interview like i would read a hip hop artist interview.......

Yep. I am mad proud. I'm mad proud. RZA read this and that nigga remembered when niggas was drunk and smoking dust and Rollie got slapped son. Like James nigga. ME I thought of my nigga me nah mean? I thought of me shitting on niggas so hard that I actually had to motherfucking shit! I SHAT on niggas. Look at them shits. Them them shits is mad shitty nigga shittish nah mean? Where the fuck is Shorty Shit Stain cousin? Huh? Where the fuck is them niggas at nigga? Why are niggas niggaed nigga?

Fuck a nigga and his bitch!
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Aw Shit George Romero has returned

yeah thunn niggas know how I gets down. I get mine nah mean? chopping heads boy niggas is fucking done son. Niggas is clouded and all them niggas know that when that fire is torched nigga niggas be seeing the messiah coming from the stars and shit. Niggas is fucking crazy son that word life on everything. Where the fuck is my tech nigga I wanna catch a few niggas in they shits nigga.

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    W.U.T.A.N.G.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

The return of the Bloop Bloop