Page 1 of 126 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

Default Election thread

I don't vote, never will. but it's interesting to see who wins. given that the Republicans lost in 2012, when they actually had a good chance, I don't expect them to win in 2016. Baby Boomers are no longer the majority generation; the Millennials surpassed them this year, which means more hippie/Democrats and less grandpa/Republicans. I'm kind of glad the Baby Boomer/World War II/Silent Generation are dying out. They're the ones calling your black friends "colored" and have never met a Yemeni/Chaldean/Bangladesh person in their lives.

Also, more Hispanics and immigrants, who majorly vote Democrat (80%). I don't see how the Republicans can win over the youth, Hispanics, and all other minorities, all of whom--including Jews, Blacks, Muslims, gays, even women--majorly vote Democrat, according to the Pew Research Center.

this scares white Republicans....

yeah...notice how the Black population will stay EXACTLY the same in 2050?? something is wrong

are Americans satisfied with the fact that there is essentially a two party system in place or would some of you like to have other viable voting options?

of course a broadening of (realistic) voting options doesn't happen overnight. but over the last thirty or so years this change has occurred in for example the UK, which used to have a two party system

people in the UK feel free to correct me if need be

so, would Americans like to have more options?

where I live there are about 5 big parties with very different agendas (not saying that's a better system). of course, when governments are formed compromises have to be made since there's practically never one single party that wins by a landslide. and voters have no say in these compromises
    Retired.

-

Monkeybarz, that's good that you've never voted. Don't ever do that because it's a waste of time. White politicans whether they're democrat or republican aren't gonna change anything in black neighborhoods when they become president. That's why I posted a topic saying that blacks shouldn't vote for a president anymore because it's a joke for them to vote because white politicans don't care about their problems. I know blacks are mad at Barack Obama because they feel he hasn't done anything for them and they voted for him but I can't be mad at him that blacks are still unemployed. Barack doesn't have the power to go white owned jobs and ask white men supervisors to hire black men hahahahahahahahahaha. That's why black men need to have their own businesses so they can work for themselves and not have to depend on white men for jobs.

I voted for the first time when Barack ran for president and i'll never vote again. I do like Donald Trump and I like some of the issues he's talked about but even if he won, he isn't gonna change anything in black neighborhoods. He dissed Barack talking about have you seen the unemployment rate for blacks and have you seen blacks income levels? What is he gonna do for blacks if he becomes president? Nothing LOL. He isn't gonna help them get jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

to be honest....if you're Jewish, Black, Indian, Hispanic, Muslim, gay, Pakistani, or Arab, and you support the Republican Party, then you're most likely an Uncle Tom--i.e., Bobby Jindal, Ben Carson, Alan West, etc. fortunately, most of those groups vote Democrat, as they should. not to say Democrats are the best choice, but better than Republicans.

-

I agree but it doesn't matter whether a republican or democrat becomes president because nothing is gonna change in black neighborhoods hahahahahahahahahahaha. Blacks are the ones that are gonna continue to be poor, homeless, unemployed, black women having babies outta wedlock and black men killing each other. Those things will always happen in black neighborhoods no matter who the president is LOL. That's why blacks shouldn't vote because politicans don't care about their problems especially white politicans. White men politicans wanna keep things the same in black neighborhoods because they don't wanna help blacks get good jobs so blacks can move to white neighborhoods LOL. I made the mistake of voting for the first time when Barack Obama ran for president and i'll never vote again. I'm not mad at Barack because I think he's a good man. I just think he would've been able to do more for blacks if he had stayed a senator in Chicago. He can't help blacks get jobs being president because the white men in charge of him who make the laws don't want him helping blacks get jobs.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

He can't help blacks get jobs being president because the white men in charge of him who make the laws don't want him helping blacks get jobs.

Banned

How does voting in the US work, are you voting specifically for the president or are you voting for the party they represent in your state? In our federal elections to determine the prime minister we don't actually vote for the prime minister we vote in our local communities and then all of the votes are tallied up and whoever has the most wins.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

voting specifically for the president...then all the votes are tallied up, thrown out the window because they dont count, then a separate institution called the electoral college elects the president and vice president. I've never voted though.

-

Mumm Ra, you're a smart man for not voting because voting is a waste of time for blacks because nothing is gonna change in their neighborhoods. Politicans can help change their neighborhoods but blacks can change their neighborhoods if they decide to change and the sad thing is a lot of them don't wanna change. That's why their neighborhoods will always be bad LOL. Blacks depend on politicans to change their neighborhoods but I do feel that politicans can help blacks by getting them jobs because that's the only way black on black crime and homelessness will end. When there's no jobs in black neighborhoods, crime and homelessness will continue to happen.

I saw Donald Trump yesterday on 60 Minutes tv show and I liked most of what he talked about. I would vote for him but I think he shouldn't send illegal Hispanics back to their countries because jobs will go outta business without Hispanics hahahahahahahahahahaha. Blacks can complain all they want about being unemployed and Hispanics getting jobs over them but the truth is a lot of them won't take the jobs Hispanics have LOL. Same thing with Africans and arabs. Blacks won't work the jobs they take because they feel those jobs don't pay enough and they think doing hard labor is beneath them. I just recently lost my daytime job because the white man I worked for who's the building engineer is a asshole because he was complaining too much about my work.

So I got a call from the company I worked for telling me that I was being replaced by a Hispanic woman and the hours got changed from 7am-1pm to 10am-3pm. Building engineer told me he's upset about the hours being changed and he needs somebody to be there early in the morning because he said what is he gonna do when the winter comes and he needs somebody to help him shovel snow. I laughed to myself when he said that because if his bitch ass hadn't been complaining so much about me, I would still be there because I know the Hispanic woman that replaced me isn't gonna help him shovel snow hahahahahahahahahahaha. She probably doesn't speak much English like the last Hispanic woman he told me that worked for him LOL.

charles, why don't you become a politician?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybarz View Post
    given that the Republicans lost in 2012, when they actually had a good chance
    Mit Romney a good chance ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    are Americans satisfied with the fact that there is essentially a two party system in place or would some of you like to have other viable voting options?
    Americans do have other voting options. Independents eg. Ralph Nader

White politicans.
    Ahahahhahaha

IronSheik

Arrow Forbes calculated the net worth of every 2016 presidential candidate

Since Bill and Hillary Clinton left the White House in 2001, they have earned more than $230 million. But in federal filings the Clintons claim they are worth somewhere between $11 million and $53 million.

Where did all of the money go? No one seems to know, and the Clintons aren’t offering any answers.

From 2001 to 2014 the power couple spent $95 million on taxes. Hillary’s 2008 presidential run cost her $13 million. Their two homes cost a combined $5 million, and the Clintons have given away $22 million to charity. All of this is according to FEC filings, property records and years of tax returns. Add it up and you get $135 million. If the Clintons made $230 million, spent $135 million and have just $45 million left over, what happened to the other $50 million?

“That’s kind of strange,” says Joe Biden’s accountant, Walter Deyhle. “You have to report all of your assets. You have to report assets that are owned by your spouse.”

It seems unlikely that the Clintons could have spent all of it. Over 14 years $50 million averages out to $3.6 million in extra expenses per year, or $9,800 per day.

Last edited by IronSheik; 09-30-2015 at 04:29 AM. Reason: The Mystery Of Hillary's Missing Millions

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybarz View Post
    to be honest....if you're Jewish, Black, Indian, Hispanic, Muslim, gay, Pakistani, or Arab, and you support the Republican Party, then you're most likely an Uncle Tom--i.e., Bobby Jindal, Ben Carson, Alan West, etc. fortunately, most of those groups vote Democrat, as they should. not to say Democrats are the best choice, but better than Republicans.

Here's the thing that's odd.
    Republican values are the mode norm for Jews, Blacks, Indians, Muslims, Pakistani, Arab, etc. Every group except Liberal White Westerners are conservative.

But, the republican party makes it's buck scapegoating every group except non-white males to get white males pumped and vote for them so everyone is alienated by the Republicans that actually make more sense to the majority of the country.

The republicans have racist-ed/bitched themselves into losing the gay marriage agreement when the only people that support gay marriage are white democrats (generally speaking). Once they get out of the 'everyone is the problem except white males' mentality and start acting like humans (which the won't) they'll never lose an election. Democrat ideals are very alien to a muslim, but if your outreach platform is 'convince white people and charles jones this guy did 9/11' good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    You weren't replaced by an aging hispanic lady with speckled hands because the white man hated you.

You were replaced because you are a useless human being who can't follow basic instructions, which led to the white man becoming frustrated with your bitch ass job performance.

It's time your father just takes you to the vet and has you put down.

HAHAHAHAhahahaha

-

IronSheik, thanks for posting that. The Clintons are stupid for giving money to charity because you can't trust the people that's in charge of the charity company. If they wanna give money to poor people, go to homeless shelters and give the money to the people in charge of the homeless shelters. TSA and Eagle Eye, what's funny about me losing my job? Ain't nothing funny about that because I don't know when I'm gonna find a full time job and I got a car to take care of and I got a couple of bills. I could end up homeless if my parents aren't around and ain't nothing funny about that. I don't laugh at nobody who's unemployed and homeless because that can cause people to kill themselves.