Page 27 of 126 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

-

Did I tell you about The Dramatics Do What You Wanna Do album cover showing them in a elevator with a cute black woman and they're making facial expressions because she's cute? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. On the back of the album, The Dramatics are sleeping in the elevator when she walks out LOL. Inside the album sleeve pictures, they have sex with her separately hahahahahahahahahahaha. My dad has that album and you should check out the songs Why Do You Want To Do Me Wrong, Disco Dance Contest, California Sunshine and Jane that are on the album. I think their best albums are Shake It Well and Any Time Any Place. My dad has those albums and I like the cute black and white women they're dancing with on the back of Any Time Any Place album picture. Destiny's Child Girl song sampled their song Ocean Of Thoughts And Dreams from Shake It Well album. Destiny's Child did a video for Girl.

Rapper Scarface's Heaven song on The Fix album sampled their song That Heaven Kind Of Feelin from Shake It Well album. Rapper LL Cool J sampled their song Get Up And Get Down on Ain't No Stoppin This song on LL's 14 Shots To The Dome album. Rapper Redman also sampled a little bit of Get Up And Get Down at the beginning of his classic song Time 4 Sum Aksion. Also check out The Dramatics Show Me What You Got, You're Foolin You, I Was The Life Of The Party and Try Love Again songs. L.J. Reynolds who's the lead singer is very good and check out his videos Come Get To This and You Sure Love To Ball which are remakes of Marvin Gaye's songs. I met L.J.'s son at a family reunion cookout at the park in Detroit in 2001 because he's dating my cousin. He looks just like L.J. and The Dramatics are from Detroit. RIP to The Dramatics members Ron Banks, Lenny Mayes and William Howard. I wonder why Willie Ford and Larry Demps don't do concerts with them because L.J. has 3 new members. It's only 4 of them now and not 5 like it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    lol, yea my questioning was tinted,

let me re phrase,
    define a fine politician.
    Someone who is popular and gets elected or has a major following.

Politics is bout getting elected first and foremost.

If you can't get elected you're worthless as a politician because you won't even hold an office.

Did I tell you about The Dramatics Do What You Wanna Do album cover showing them in a elevator with a cute black woman and they're making facial expressions because she's cute? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. On the back of the album, The Dramatics are sleeping in the elevator when she walks out LOL. Inside the album sleeve pictures, they have sex with her separately hahahahahahahahahahaha. My dad has that album and you should check out the songs Why Do You Want To Do Me Wrong, Disco Dance Contest, California Sunshine and Jane that are on the album. I think their best albums are Shake It Well and Any Time Any Place. My dad has those albums and I like the cute black and white women they're dancing with on the back of Any Time Any Place album picture. Destiny's Child Girl song sampled their song Ocean Of Thoughts And Dreams from Shake It Well album. Destiny's Child did a video for Girl.

Rapper Scarface's Heaven song on The Fix album sampled their song That Heaven Kind Of Feelin from Shake It Well album. Rapper LL Cool J sampled their song Get Up And Get Down on Ain't No Stoppin This song on LL's 14 Shots To The Dome album. Rapper Redman also sampled a little bit of Get Up And Get Down at the beginning of his classic song Time 4 Sum Aksion. Also check out The Dramatics Show Me What You Got, You're Foolin You, I Was The Life Of The Party and Try Love Again songs. L.J. Reynolds who's the lead singer is very good and check out his videos Come Get To This and You Sure Love To Ball which are remakes of Marvin Gaye's songs. I met L.J.'s son at a family reunion cookout at the park in Detroit in 2001 because he's dating my cousin. He looks just like L.J. and The Dramatics are from Detroit. RIP to The Dramatics members Ron Banks, Lenny Mayes and William Howard. I wonder why Willie Ford and Larry Demps don't do concerts with them because L.J. has 3 new members. It's only 4 of them now and not 5 like it used to be.
    hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Hilary is still a beast bitch though so maybe she will rig him out and kill his family being that this is a very 3rd world election.
    I LOLed
    Retired.

IronSheik

Default Hillary dons black face costume during 70s Halloween Party

The ignorance of this two-faced corporate puppet then shows you her roots

IronSheik

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Ohh shit! we didn't SNOPE it bros
    Facts don't matter when Obama or Clinton bashing. Facts have a major liberal bias anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
    Someone who is popular and gets elected or has a major following.

Politics is bout getting elected first and foremost.

If you can't get elected you're worthless as a politician because you won't even hold an office.
    ill run with this...

so michael jordan, or mr jackson, or lady gaga or even madonna, could / would have made awesome politicians if they had got elected, (due to their major followings)

wouldnt you rather haves someone, with a basic understanding of economics? (so the country could grow?) or some one with a degree in economics? so atleast they have the knowledge of what to do.

its rather embarrassing that, in a free democracy, we the public, who always seem to hire relatives of one another to run countries, even tho these guys have never shown or proved that they want the countries to benefit, instead they in their roles as head of state, want to make more for themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Ohh shit! we didn't SNOPE it bros

LULZ

TSA, the high speed train shit, is a world wide project, by the united nations.. its part of Agenda 21 (getting rural folks out of rural areas and into super/mega cities) those high speed links will be paid for by the UN.

check out or google, project 2050

http://www.america2050.org/

http://www.america2050.org/megaregions.html

About America 2050

America 2050 is Regional Plan Association's national infrastructure planning and policy program, providing leadership on a broad range of transportation, sustainability, and economic-development issues impacting America's growth in the 21st century.

A major focus of America 2050 is the emergence of megaregions - large networks of metropolitan areas, where most of the population growth by mid-century will take place. Examples of megaregions are the Northeast Megaregion, from Boston to Washington, or Southern California, from Los Angeles to Tijuana, Mexico. Megaregions comprise multiple, adjacent metropolitan areas connected by overlapping commuting patterns, business travel, environmental landscapes and watersheds, linked economies, and social networks. America 2050 has identified 11 megaregions in the United States.

Since the program was launched in 2005, America 2050 has published influential research and made policy recommendations on key issues impacting the future growth and competitiveness of the United States. In 2008-2009, America 2050 led a national campaign on Rebuilding and Renewing America, which hosted major conferences in eight of the nation's megaregions to identify strategic infrastructure priorities for a national infrastructure plan.

Starting in 2009, America 2050 has shaped the national debate on high-speed rail and developed recommendations on how national investments should be focused in corridors with the greatest demand for ridership. America 2050's research has also highlighted international lessons on high-speed rail for U.S. policy makers.

In 2012, America 2050's research has focused on accelerating investments in restoring the nation's infrastructure, including strategies for expediting the environmental review process on major job generating infrastructure projects of national significance.

In the coming years America 2050 will continue to provide leadership on regional planning and major infrastructure priorities in the nation, including integrating water and energy planning with land use considerations and developing recommendations for the transition to a new presidential administration in 2013.

America 2050 receives financial support from:
    The Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
    The Surdna Foundation
    The Doris Duke Charitable Foundation

kinda reminds me of the ghost mega cities in china, that the chinese expected the rural dwellers to move into...

IronSheik

Default Clinton’s potential presidency already been BOUGHT by Big Pharma & Wall Street

Corporate Puppet: In case you didn’t know, Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton is well-connected – to industries and corporations, to banks and financial institutions, to foreign governments and foreign interests… to just about everyone who isn’t aligned with, or tuned to, the common folk she claims to represent.

But don’t take my word for it. The data speaks for itself. As reported by The New York Post , the Democratic candidate is so well connected that she managed to “earn” (I write sarcastically) something like $21 million over a two-year period, just by showing up somewhere and giving a speech (many of which were for her going rate of $225,000 though others paid more ).

Do you know of anyone else can show up at a venue and speak/play music/read poetry/perform magic tricks/do origami/stand on their head for about 20 minutes and earn that kind of money?

No one . So what makes Hillary’s time so valuable? Is it her winning personality? Her captivating demeanor? Her rock-star status? Or is it, perhaps, that banks and Big Pharma and corporations and countries pay her so handsomely because they want something from her if she happens to stumble into the White House next January?

You can mull that over, but while you’re at it, check out this lengthy list of suitors, donors or perhaps they should be called associates of hers and what they’ve paid her to ‘speak.’

Per the Post :

At what point do “contributions” become bribes, “constituent services” turn into quid pro quos and “charities” become slush funds?

Ronald Reagan was severely criticized in 1989 when, after he left office, he was paid $2 million for a couple of speeches in Japan. “The founding fathers would have been stunned that an occupant of the highest office in this land turned it into bucks,” sniffed a Columbia professor.

So what would Washington and Jefferson make of Hillary Rodham Clinton? Mandatory financial disclosures released this month show that, in just the two years from April 2013 to March 2015, the former first lady, senator and secretary of state collected $21,667,000 in “speaking fees,” not to mention the cool $5 mil she corralled as an advance for her 2014 flop book, “Hard Choices.”
    And that payola is in addition to the $26 million-plus that her hubby, Bill Clinton, has been paid in “honoria” since has left office – fees that went up dramatically for him after his wife was appointed as Obama’s secretary of state. As the Post notes, no wonder Donald Trump, the prospective GOP presidential candidate , calls her “crooked Hillary.”

And no wonder Hillary refuses to release the transcripts of all those wonderful[ly profitable] speeches; the chances are good that most of those speeches praised whomever or whichever country/group/organization/corporation she was paid to speak at, all of which, of course, undermine her campaign rhetoric about opposing the big corporations, standing up for the little guy and gal, being just a regular woman, yada, yada, yada .

As to who paid Hillary, the list is long and distinguished. Enemy of the “big banks?” Hardly; she made multiple trips to Goldman Sachs. Oh, and Morgan Stanley was involved too, along with Deutsche Bank, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and UBS Wealth Management.

Against Big Pharma? Nope; several pharmaceuticals are on the list of payees as well, because after all, they’ll need to stay on the good side of the woman who tried to do to healthcare in 1993 what Barack Obama and a Democrat congressional majority did in 2010.

“As ‘Clinton Cash,’ a new documentary based on Peter Schweizer’s 2015 book, shows in excruciating, irrefutable detail, it’s always ‘pay to play’ with the Clintons , whether personally or via their family racket, the Clinton Foundation (which includes the Clinton Global Initiative),” the Post noted. “They’ve sucked up vast sums of ‘contributions’ from some of the most unsavory folks on the planet, including Nigerian dictators and Kazakhstani despots,” it adds.

Banned

Just being popular isn't enough.

Banned

Trumps been politically involved for awhile now.

He is smart enough to realize that the people who despise you will give you the best free publicity you could ask for.

Just looked at Howard Sterns rise to stardom.

Trump knows how to work the program.

Who knows what kind of politician he will be, my guess is he will be no better or worse than the majority of them.

All of this vitriol and hissing from the left has just mad him stronger.

The fact that they don't even want to allow him to legally run and how they are trying to shut him down has exposed the hypocrisy of the extreme left that has always existed.

Only these days it has been good at putting on a friendly facade.

I think any common sense non entangled moderate or independent realizes this.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

NEW SLANG

I gotta take a DONALD TRUMP = Shit

I have the Hilary Trumps = Bubble guts/The runs/Diarrhea

twins!

Even if Donald Trump could feasibly make Anime real there is no guarantee that your waifu would be able to love you.

Banned

Look man I've never once watched anime.

I have no idea about the reference.