Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116117118119120121122123124125126
Results 1,876 to 1,878 of 1878

Thread: Election thread

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Its strange to have 9 people decide things for 350 million people.

Are you serious with the bootstrap talk Ironman? I never can tell. They want to get rid of affirmative action and openly discriminate against whichever groups they don't like. There are long term implications to this childish puritan horseshit. It feels like you have a certain amount of people in the US who literally want to live in Gilead.
    I was being sarcastic! That line comes from super conservative folks who believe if you hard work hard you can achieve anything you'd like.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Lol sorry just checking.

And I don't think even they believe it. Unless they're a genuine airhead like Bryce Dallas Howard who thinks hard work is responsible for her career.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Lol sorry just checking.

And I don't think even they believe it. Unless they're a genuine airhead like Bryce Dallas Howard who thinks hard work is responsible for her career.
    Last night, I watch that Clarence Thomas Frontline documentary. Overall, it was very eye opening doc and it painted a picture on Clarence stance on Affirmative Action (AA). In a way, I see his point. When I graduated high school, I had a 3.51 (I think) GPA, which means that I graduated in the top 3% in the school district; however, I never studied/prepared for the ACT and SCAT. I got bad scores because life was hard for me during that time. I got accepted to three colleges in MI. Was it AA or was it my GPA/merit? I often think about that to this day.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty