Page 57 of 126 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    im just being nosey here but what is 'safe space'
    if you see a puke green username such as rat fakerman's, that is the safe spaces group.

So US has a fascist bigoted pig as president... And farage is marching along with the bnp and EDL, thousands to deal with brexit, if you can't see the far right rise in the west, you're blind.

Can anyone fathom what kind of change farages March will bring? It brings a unity for fascists that the left can only hope for
    this has been the plan of the elite across the western world for a few years now, getting fascists to lead countries..

Banned

Lol this goes against everything the elite stands for

The fact that white women voted for him so much is great. Triggered feminists are annoying to the average woman as well. They wanted Helen Clark to win the UN vote for no reason other than she's a woman and they wanted Hillary to win for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    Those polls were a sham anyway. It has been extremely entertaining watching show biz ppl melt down over these results.

Is this an end of TV and newspapers? Probably not, but the entire establishment has definately been shaken.

Oh, and yes, lol @ various Brussels bureaucrats being scared as fuck.
    Yep I think it was the Bulgarian president who just said their enemy is in Brussels not in the Middle East.

I think tbe US media and celebrity influence is over. At the very least people are sick of being told what to do and think, where once they accepted it now they either don't believe or do the opposite out of spite. Now we live in a world where everything is recorded and documented only we are the ones doing the recording and call bullshit on everything that's happening.

Assange and Snowden are the two greatest things to happen to the West this century and the moment Wikileaks exposed them shooting up civilians in Iraq is when things started to changed.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

i guess you not been paying attention hound,they control all the sides.. hence why the right wing have risen across the eu (after the forced immigrations of middle easterners)

check how many right wing parties across the eu are giving a thumbs up to trump.

nothing can go wrong with fascists ruling countries.. not like the elite have backed facists in the past.

check out george soros (if you have heard of him) and what he's been doing in europe.

soros has more power than trump.

Banned

Aunty Pauline got a surprising amount of support too. I hope she wins next time she was right in 97

Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    im just being nosey here but what is 'safe space'
    It's the only place where triggered feminists and gays under 21 feel safe.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yea this pretty much put feminists in their place, there's gonna be silence from them for a long time and they are gonna tread lightly with the man hate and their garbage rhetoric, that actually made me laugh all day today, imagine that, a man who can blatantly shit on them and crush their whole pretentious lifestyle became president , that's a message, they thought they ran America lmao, they thought little weirdo movements like gamer gate etc actually made them a force to be reckoned with in this country, they forgot who really makes the rules around these parts lmao

LOL I'm waiting for Saif-al-Islam Ghadaffi to be tutored somewhere in the outskirts of Moscow so he can start a counter-revolution in Libya.

Anyway, the Internet, Assange, Snowden and RT have played their role, and I'm hoping that wars of Syria and Ukraine will be over in few years. And kudos to Congress for overriding Obama's veto regarding the bill that allows 9/11 victims to sue the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

You guys think President Fake Tan will actually do a good job or you're literally just happy that a female wasn't made President?

I know shes a slippery snake, but thats what shes supposed to be since shes actually a politician. Its better to have a nationalistic bigot in charge? the guy already sounds like a dictator.

The whites are rejecting globalism and I'm glad. Idk how the fuck a zoo like Saudi Arabia got the IMPETUS to start fucking with US political funding. Read the word IMPETUS in a thick nigerian accent so that you know I mean it.

Liberals always gain a win (obama- who wasn't a liberal) then enter a bubble of cunt so thick that they can't read the visible tone of the rest of the country. Then when they realize not using the words he and she aren't normal they start calling everyone names in the midst of their L.
    Last edited by TSA; 11-09-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Banned

^^ money. They bought the important players and suddenly the Saudi's have America doing their bidding.

Free Assange.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    You guys think President Fake Tan will actually do a good job or you're literally just happy that a female wasn't made President?

I know shes a slippery snake, but thats what shes supposed to be since shes actually a politician. Its better to have a nationalistic bigot in charge? the guy already sounds like a dictator.
    So you'll knowingly vote for somebody who is as corrupted and fucked up as Clinton. This is why the west gets stuck with the same old 1% elite families in charge

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    ^^ money. They bought the important players and suddenly the Saudi's have America doing their bidding.

Free Assange.

So you'll knowingly vote for somebody who is as corrupted and fucked up as Clinton. This is why the west gets stuck with the same old 1% elite families in charge
    I wouldn't have voted, but thats missing the point. I mean Trump isn't part of the elite? Give me a break. Hes just not part of the political establishment yet.

I'm not saying Hilary would have done anything other than what you'd expect but people in this thread are being a little premature with their enthusiasm for Trump aka Not Hilary.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

haha oh man
    These people are complete loons. This shit is not normal. I guess this is what sports fans look like to an Outsider.

haahahah jesus christ

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

haha oh man
    Delightful lolz. Fucken awesome. Mega lolz @ females expecting to be taken seriously

Al Jones should stop spreading satanic panic garbage. If he was for the constitution he would recognize the first amendment. Yes there are elite lunatics in the world responsible for all sorts of horrors, but they have no affiliation with the Church of Satan.