Page 70 of 126 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1878

Thread: Election thread

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    LOL wasn't Graveyard shifter a fake woke nigga 2 months ago? hahahaha Dude sure did flip the script

you went from clowning sunny winters in the past for all his hotep bs to becoming the same hotep fool that you clowned him about. graveyard has been giving you a dap for several of your posts lately, the least you could do is let him spend some time at your safe space with you and hipster simon butthurts.

ironman, do you wish that president obama was your daddy?

Banned

Nigga what did you see? LOL you got paid to waste your time.
    I don't even thing the Iraqis shot back. What faggot ass awful oppression LOL? I didn't know you actually fell for that propaganda despite listening to the wutang double cd and I understand that you have a vested interest in acting like it mattered remotely and impacted something for someone but Kuwait is a quasi US oil colony and we went there to enforce that because of how much money it makes billionaires here. What gay ass oppression? LOL
    The Iraqi soldiers routinely kept Kuwaiti sex slaves. In one instance a woman's legs were amputated and she was kept alive and used as some sick fuck doll as a prize for Saddams
    Highest ranking thugs in the republican guard.

You don't know JACK SHIT.

You just react and get caught up in your own contrarian bullshit.

Now I'm not angry. You've wound up in that one bedroom depressing working stiff lifestyle you used to fear and mock others with as a teen.

So I can understand where the TSA "rebellion" has come from. Trying to distance yourself from your failures here. You're "AFRICA" now.

I guess we all cope in our own way.

^^^this is how you come across to me.

i feel sorry for you bro,

Banned

Ironman stop avoiding question: what makes a reliable source?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Ironman stop avoiding question: what makes a reliable source?
    NPR, The New York Times, Time, CNN (sometimes), NBC, ABC, CBS, and the Guardian.

/waits for it
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Holy fuck

Your opinion is forever invalid.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    The Iraqi soldiers routinely kept Kuwaiti sex slaves. In one instance a woman's legs were amputated and she was kept alive and used as some sick fuck doll as a prize for Saddams
    Highest ranking thugs in the republican guard.

You don't know JACK SHIT.

You just react and get caught up in your own contrarian bullshit.

Now I'm not angry. You've wound up in that one bedroom depressing working stiff lifestyle you used to fear and mock others with as a teen.

So I can understand where the TSA "rebellion" has come from. Trying to distance yourself from your failures here. You're "AFRICA" now.

I guess we all cope in our own way.
    lol ok man. I really don't think you they wasted all that time and money/sanity freeing sex slaves. I'm going to advise kids against enlisting if they're thinking about it because wtf lol. When you're in high school it can kinda seem like a good idea, but then when you're in you're in so I don't blame anyone that joined young. But as adults we both owe coming generations a favor of making sure they know it's massive waste of life time and effort and that they're not doing anything that benefits more than 17 people in an remote way. I think a lot of ppl that are offing themselves cause of PTSD are doing it because they killed ppl and know it was for 0 reason.

None at all. I'm not going to continue the trash free marketing that most Americans deliver for the military by acting like it's something endearing or beneficial to anyone in and outside of America at all.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    NPR, The New York Times, Time, CNN (sometimes), NBC, ABC, CBS, and the Guardian.

/waits for it

come on man

^ hahahahha

Banned

What ever happened to Ebola? That was supposed to kill hundreds of millions. It just went away like swine flu and bird flu lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Every summer the come with that fuck shit. Ebola has always 'lingered' in Africa and by lingered I mean effect like 200 out of 1 billion people. Why the media turned around and started going dog shit about it is beyond me. It's also easy AF to treat and preventable.

I don't know what they get out of it. Either a ratings thing or some sort of politics, idk. I've seen swine flu, bird flu, SARS, west nile and ebola. They'll come with another banger next summa. Sometimes I see this shit in my adulthood and wonder why adults before me fell for it if it was this cyclical and stupid...or is this some new shit that we're all find out is stupid together?

Banned

lol ok man. I really don't think you they wasted all that time and money/sanity freeing sex slaves. I'm going to advise kids against enlisting if they're thinking about it because wtf lol. When you're in high school it can kinda seem like a good idea, but then when you're in you're in so I don't blame anyone that joined young. But as adults we both owe coming generations a favor of making sure they know it's massive waste of life time and effort and that they're not doing anything that benefits more than 17 people in an remote way. I think a lot of ppl that are offing themselves cause of PTSD are doing it because they killed ppl and know it was for 0 reason.

None at all. I'm not going to continue the trash free marketing that most Americans deliver for the military by acting like it's something endearing or beneficial to anyone in and outside of America at all.
    I did it for the same reason most high school kids do. Benefits. Then they happened to fight a war in the gulf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Lmao.. I almost typed that word for word. You did leave out pumping coke/crack/guns into black communities.

It makes sense why this particular 3 letter agency would stage a potential coup, since Trump and Putin working together would dismantle their covert war with the Saudis to overthrow Assad. About 3-4 years of "progress" down the drain. So many donations to the Clinton Foundation have been made and money exchanging hands for favors & political gain, its the ultimate upset for dirty wars. Defense contractors like Lockheed, Boeing, etc, are most likely shitting their pants because of looming negative margins on the horizon.

This essay sums up what's potentially happening, but it's written with a obvious bias, but the real takeaway is why they are pissed about the Syria war game doing a 180.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-dee...a-coup/5562061

It didn't mention Qatar's plans for a pipeline from the Persion Gulf they drew up in 2009, since they are competing with Russia for delivering cheap fuel to Europe. Trucking it is incredibly expensive.

Qatar gave massive donations to the Clinton foundation, like the bitch ass Saudis did and that money in fact gets laundered for pay offs through shell companies which wikileaks exposed countless times, hence the Arab Spring being a favor from our angelic 3 letter agency Ironman somehow respects? That was like the kick off before Syria, and they were all banking on Pantsuit winning.

The domestic propaganda law being repealed back in June or July in this country is fascinating though. You have to read the linked article from that G.R. site in full to understand its significance. The amendment was originally intended for US tax payers to not have an obligation in funding media sources that countered extremist propaganda in foreign nations, but is a double edged sword with it's repeal on our own soil.
    good poast bruh.

boggles my mind a bit how the official line re. Syria is followed considering the true nature of the conflict is in plain view.

the US involvement in Yemen, at the behest of the Saudis, further highlights the fact that Syria is just another proxy war, in which the US has become involved to service the interests of their allies. in Yemen the US is abetting the Saudi's to do exactly what Russia is doing in Syria (not to mention their direct involvement via the drone program). although, at least the Russian's aren't dropping fucking cluster bombs on farmers and mercilessly murdering fisherman.

this shit must be infuriating as an american, especially considering the US pretty much has energy independence at this point. it's a sad state of affairs when your government is engaged in constant interventionism for the sole purpose of maintaining barely useful allegiances and siphoning billions into the military industry.

come on man