Page 10 of 126 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

IronSheik

Default Republicans: A Closer Look

Banned

Wow. Making soldiers get on their knees is an act of war...while you're invading their waters, unbelievable! I don't understand how America is so aggressive when you're bordered by 2 countries and neither of them are a threat. I'd hate to think how America would be if they were landlocked or if you had a very close neighbour like Indonesia.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

IronSheik

Default Colbert: All-Trump Debate

Banned

Stonersloth when you're the alpha male King, e'erybody wanna take shots whether verbal or physical.

Gotta stay strapped homey. Better safe than sorry like dem Brits and Frank's.

Banned

I think Sanders is going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

LMAO no different that the songs done in North Korea to celebrate their leader

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    Wow. Making soldiers get on their knees is an act of war...while you're invading their waters, unbelievable! I don't understand how America is so aggressive when you're bordered by 2 countries and neither of them are a threat. I'd hate to think how America would be if they were landlocked or if you had a very close neighbour like Indonesia.
    Can you imagine what would have happened if an Iranian ship had went into American waters? The cries of 'terrorists' would have been deafening. Especially with the new visa restrictions on people from / visiting Syria, Iraq and Iran entering the US. Iran let the prisoners go, when a vessel from another country especially one whom you've had a turbulent history with arrives unannounced, you are naturally suspicious. The only act of war here was America for going into Iranian waters, if you are pathetic enough to think like that, and lots of high strung republicans so. Once again one rule for them, one rule for everyone else

Banned

Listen man we just tryin to keep the cockroaches scared and at bay.

{>____<}

I feel like I have to vote for either Hillary or Sanders even though I don't want, too.

Meanwhile,

OMG at the comments. Yes, during President Clinton's presidency, black incarceration rates were high.

IronSheik

Default Killer Mike Calls Out Hillary Clinton Over Her Record on Race

IronSheik

Default Last Week Tonight with John Oliver goes in on Drumpf

The permanent feeling of emasculation that white men have from birth has become a very serious problem in this country. It's like they're punch drunk from Obama winning, and so now the entire country is on fire because there's a lot of them and they own a lot of stuff.

States are passing laws where white men can walk around with gun in the open, and Trump is soaring because me makes them feel strong and listened to. They're very unconvinced about their masculinity and so most republican policy and thinking is textbook little man-syndrome. We'll bomb this, it's the mexicans fault, it's this fault, it's that fault, troops troops troops, gun gun gun, I'm tired of having to be POLITICALLY CORRECT (afraid to say what I feel, which is consistently stupid and so I also don't want to insult the sense of intelligence I'm trying to create about myself but I'll blame people that don't care about what I say for this feeling).

Idk why white men are permanently emasculated but once they attach concepts to their chewed gum like perception of masculinity, they won't let go, and it becomes hard for the country to deal with the issue rationally. This is why we can't solve our own problems anymore. It's really coming for one source. People are getting beat at Trump rallies. Could you imagine Obama's 'security' or supporters beating protesters while Obama egged them on from the stage?

To them this is strength. If you're not from America and you're wondering what's going on, this is it in 3D. White men have a hard time consistently feeling like men and because there's so many of them and they're so influential their concerns become national concerns. The issue is this battle with masculinity makes their concerns very, very, very childish and stupid.

guns
    dicks
    armies
    gloom and doom
    fear of everyone else including white women.
    Being against things that they themselves use like public schools (imagine)

It was the backbone of American political thinking but Obama winning the presidency has sent it into a wild tailspin.

and they wouldn't have a hard time feeling male if they would stop defining masculinity with stupid childish shit, but they won't. They also have no cultural mechanism for realizing they alone are doing something stupid and embarrassing.

They'll say it's a 'national' issue, and when it's just them, then it's right and not an issue at all. Very impossible situation.

{>____<}

Well, in regards to voting, who will you vote for?