Page 106 of 126 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1878

Thread: Election thread

Banned

You’re legitimately scared trump is going to nuke the country lmao you’re always scared of dumb shit like that
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    You’re legitimately scared trump is going to nuke the country lmao you’re always scared of dumb shit like that
    Lol. Not our country. Other countries. All I know is that he's going to give an order to unleash he'll. Order 66 on Dems type thing.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

USA, other countries you’ve got to be kidding to think he’s going to randomly send out nukes

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I do like how nations with some of the shittiest human rights records are like "We are very worried about the scenes in the United States and urge the states to respect democracy"

I don't think this will just blow over though, I'm pretty sure a good chunk of Republicans support these protests and want more to occur.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    I do like how nations with some of the shittiest human rights records are like "We are very worried about the scenes in the United States and urge the states to respect democracy"

I don't think this will just blow over though, I'm pretty sure a good chunk of Republicans support these protests and want more to occur.
    I found that funny too.

It’s not going to blow over at all. And I know everyone wants it to be about Trump and the election but that’s only one reason. Lockdowns, hypocrisy of politicians with covid protocols, the denial of 6 months of rioting the legitimization of it by certain politicians, people’s businesses getting fucked up, rising crime rates, obvious social media censorship, obvious mainstream media bias, and the election of some radical people to government. It’s all of that and that’s not going away.

People in Washington State, entered that state
    Capitol building about a month ago protesting the lockdowns. People on the left have been harassing senators and reps at their houses.

They’re going to have to go after all these groups and it’s not going to make them any more popular, the people have no trust in government right now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    More importantly, will Kim & Kanye be able to fix their marriage?
    Even more important, do William and Harry have beef?

everyone supports its except Neo-liberals who are a very small group that all work in journalism some weird 'global agency' or the government its self.

They don't support the aims (and lack there of) but rushing the fuck ass congress was comedy and catharsis for most ppl

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    More importantly, will Kim & Kanye be able to fix their marriage?
    No, they're finished. We all saw this coming. Kim wants to be a lawyer (lol) and Kanye wants to be president someday. Kanye didn't learn his lesson after Amber Rose.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

^lol

Banned

It was hilarious when Boris Johnson said “the U. S. stands for democracy around the world” as if the USA hasn’t been overthrowing democratically elected governments for over 50 years

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You mean libertarians, which those people more than likely are.
    No they are not. Its funny because you see al these protestors using the Gadsen flag which is sort of the official emblem of Libertarians. But they also fly the blue lives matter and confederate flag next too it, LOL. They don't understand how the Gadsen flag contradicts the other flags ideology.

The ABBOTT

Now they are trying to remove Trump from office again. Invoking the 25th amendment. Just let it be, do they want more riots? They will control all 3 branches and ruin this country even more, can't they wait two weeks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    No they are not. Its funny because you see al these protestors using the Gadsen flag which is sort of the official emblem of Libertarians. But they also fly the blue lives matter and confederate flag next too it, LOL. They don't understand how the Gadsen flag contradicts the other flags ideology.
    They’re definitely holding libertarian views you’d be a fool to ignore that and the party would be lazy not to capitalize off it.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Now they are trying to remove Trump from office again. Invoking the 25th amendment. Just let it be, do they want more riots? They will control all 3 branches and ruin this country even more, can't they wait two weeks.
    they're scurred because they got run off and now they're angry . EMOTIONS

Pence is fucked either way. Didn't bail out Trump. Won't go for 25th amendment most probably. Nice to know when everybody wants you out of politics except some moderate Reps
    Retired.