Thread: Election thread

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    I wish we would be voting in the finest and most intelligent of our society. But unfortunately we get losers like Andrew Cuomo and Matt Gaetz. Fuckin creepers

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...reenberg-venmo
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...tz/7159129002/
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Yep. He needs to resign. But he proably figures he can win re-election because people only vote party not individual. He could be on video abusing children and still win because it is all about owning libtards at this point for these "enlightened" people. Who are more knowledgeable than all the doctors and scientists of this country. Image being such a retard, that you base your well being on what right wing media informs you.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    This is what the stimulus bill includes:
    • $1,400.00 checks to individuals who earn <$75,000/yr and married couples who earn <$160,000/yr.
    • $3,000 ($3,600 for kids under 6yrs) 2020 child tax credit. Biden should sign this into law this week. This means that when people with children file taxes this year, they'll receive the credit tax credit on their federal refund.
    • A certain amount of funds will go toward COVID-19 testing and vaccines.
    • Student loans payments have been suspended until September 2021
    • Additional $300.00 in unemployment benefits.

I feel like I am missing something. Lol. I just want a huge refund.
    tax info for additional stimulus checks

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/money/...te/7171875002/
    Retired.

things are getting worse before they get better

https://news.yahoo.com/caitlyn-jenne...191319372.html

lmfao
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

{>____<}

Having a photo ID to vote is wrong?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Having a photo ID to vote is wrong?

Just follow Glenn Greenwald and Matt Taibbi on Twitter and substack if you want to be objectively informed about the US government/ the media/big tech,etc.

If you aren’t reading the journalists of substack in this moment you are doing yourself a disservice.

That is IF you really want to be informed. Years from now that may change. But right now, it’s where you need to go.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Just follow Glenn Greenwald and Matt Taibbi on Twitter and substack if you want to be objectively informed about the US government/ the media/big tech,etc.

If you aren’t reading the journalists of substack in this moment you are doing yourself a disservice.

That is IF you really want to be informed. Years from now that may change. But right now, it’s where you need to go.
    Ok. Thank you. I remember years ago that ID was required for voting years ago.

I have all newsy words imaginable muted on twitter and I mute anyone that posts news shit on my FB. fucc dat.

The ABBOTT

Ok. Thank you. I remember years ago that ID was required for voting years ago.
    You should need a ID to vote. It is all the other BS they put into these voter suppression bills that got people upset. Everything is a power grab between both parties at this point.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I have all newsy words imaginable muted on twitter and I mute anyone that posts news shit on my FB. fucc dat.
    Is DemoKKKrat a newsy word?

{>____<}

President Biden is getting on my nerves a little. I'm listening to this speech and geez. Stuttering, forgetting dates, blaming guns instead of people, etc. Bad night, I guess.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 04-28-2021 at 09:33 PM.

Banned

President Biden is getting on my nerves a little. I'm listening to this speech and geez. Stuttering, forgetting dates, blaming guns instead of people, etc. Bad night, I guess.

This is a very good article by Matt Taibbi, Ironman. Enjoy.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/mat...mpression=true

He's literally almost dead so idk why it would be a thing that he can't talk or shit w/o a tube. His mental deterioration is the only thing checking him. The Reps are gone/clowns, the media is on his side, business is on his side, all imaginable interest groups are on his side. He's the most unopposed president we've had in decades, probably since FDR or first term Eisenhower. Nature on the other hand has been drilling hole in his brain since early 2017.

I was going to make a poll on here on when he'll say his first public slur (as president), but I feel like he's already done it? Has he dropped a slur yet?

The ABBOTT

^Biden being elected just shows you have unpopular Trump was to the masses. I get his appeal to his base. He was unfiltered, spoke his mind, and was popular
    to working/middle class who have been struggling in recent times.
    But, if they continue to basically bow down him, is not going to get them nowhere. More people voted against Trump then in support of Biden. Find a candidate that has a broader acceptance. This 2 trillion proposal? We need less government spending, if they cut the SALT tax, then all this fall once again on the average income earners.
    Governments favoritism to upper class/corporations is pathetic.