Thread: Election thread

Banned

Biden being elected shows you the effectiveness of co-opting mainstream media and social media as well as the CIA and FBI as a propaganda arms of the DNC.

It’s blatant and it’s sloppy and pretty much every independent journalist understood what was happening and it all started with that Russiagate stuff, continued with the bounty stuff and all of this other parroted non Evidence backed disinformation that the msm runs as fact.

It reached its grand crescendo with the suppression and outright censorship in some cases of the Hunter Biden story.

There are a lot of angles to it but it’s a current and ongoing war between what has basically become state sponsored media and independent journalism.

Basically the architects of the patriot act and the Iraq war of George W. Bush and Obama’s enhanced domestic spying and endless war machine have emerged as revived under their shiny new woke shield as has the CIA and FBI.

I really do encourage anyone interested in this stuff to just follow Glenn Greenwald Twitter feed.

The ABBOTT

If any politician thinks they are going to play tough guy with the media and win. Trump just showed you lengths they will go to trash your career. This happens elsewhere, sports and entertainment journalist come to mind. Unfortunately it's a game you have to play when are a public figure.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 05-02-2021 at 06:18 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    If any politician thinks they are going to play tough guy with the media and win. Trump just showed you lengths they will go to trash your career. This happens elsewhere, sports and entertainment journalist come to mind. Unfortunately it's a game you have to play when are a public figure.

Journalist should be skeptical and should always challenge and check power centers. It’s not their job to parrot CIA or DNC releases without fact checking or corroboration.

They’ve become state sponsored media.

So NO there is nothing wrong with them being skeptical of Trump. I never had a problem with it
    There’s something wrong when they refuse to be skeptical and challenge real power centersand when they spread misinformation because of it, which they became accustomed to with Trump regarding the latter.

It happened and happens daily.

And it’s not “just the game you play.” They’ve become wholly partisan and it’s not a secret.

Like I said if you have any real interest in what’s going on, get on substack.

The ABBOTT

I only have interest if they are unbiased. don't want to read why the left or right are bad, both are. The latest Greenwald article was slamming the left and its conduct with some NYC mayoral candidate. That is played out, I can read one side blaming the other anywhere.

Banned

I only have interest if they are unbiased. don't want to read why the left or right are bad, both are. The latest Greenwald article was slamming the left and its conduct with some NYC mayoral candidate. That is played out, I can read one side blaming the other anywhere.
    The power center is the modern left/liberalism. They dictate things. That’s who he should be checking right now.

It’s not about sides. The lefts tactics with the NYC mayoral candidate being smeared without proof or evidence is just a microcosm of what he’s been covering.

And that’s a left v left issue regarding stringer in NYC. He’s a democrat.

“Played out”... lol. It’s what’s happening right now.

The ABBOTT

LewRockwell.com.can find some interesting articles there, might like what you read.

Banned

LewRockwell.com.can find some interesting articles there, might like what you read.
    I’ll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Biden being elected shows you the effectiveness of co-opting mainstream media and social media as well as the CIA and FBI as a propaganda arms of the DNC.

ItÂ’s blatant and itÂ’s sloppy and pretty much every independent journalist understood what was happening and it all started with that Russiagate stuff, continued with the bounty stuff and all of this other parroted non Evidence backed disinformation that the msm runs as fact.

It reached its grand crescendo with the suppression and outright censorship in some cases of the Hunter Biden story.

There are a lot of angles to it but itÂ’s a current and ongoing war between what has basically become state sponsored media and independent journalism.

Basically the architects of the patriot act and the Iraq war of George W. Bush and ObamaÂ’s enhanced domestic spying and endless war machine have emerged as revived under their shiny new woke shield as has the CIA and FBI.

I really do encourage anyone interested in this stuff to just follow Glenn Greenwald Twitter feed.

He's probably a fed.

The ABBOTT

^It seems like right wingers need some deep state all encompassing reason why the media is out for Trump and he lost election. Couldn't it be as easy as we was a dick to the majority of media outlets so they shitted on everything he tried to accomplish. Of course there was agenda to get him out of office by the MSM. It hasnt become wholly partisan, major media outlets love them traditional R 's who know how the game is played.

^It seems like right wingers need some deep state all encompassing reason why the media is out for Trump and he lost election. Couldn't it be as easy as we was a dick to the majority of media outlets so they shitted on everything he tried to accomplish. Of course there was agenda to get him out of office by the MSM. It hasnt become wholly partisan, major media outlets love them traditional R 's who know how the game is played.
    yeah it's really not complicated. Trump like other populists (Sanders for example) don't understand how power works in the US. I'm not an expert but you can't openly declare war on the media and then think the media would need a grand conspiracy to fight you back. Then declare war on the political establishment in both parties. Then make yourself hard to associate with by saying crazy brand killing shit. Then, literally have a personality disorder.

Trump was never popular but he let Hilary Clintons hateability convince him he had a foot to stand on. Even if the media hits first leave them alone because they are literally how people determine who and what to support. The media went at George Bush 24/7, he never fought back and got 2 terms. The people that would understand this don't want to associate with Trump because he's embarrassing and dumb. Everyone that was in his circle has been ostracized from all elite circles and no right person wants to be loved by trailer trash and hoosiers.

Banned

There’s nothing deep state about anything I said. It’s pretty blatant and obvious. Ignorance is bliss is a good way to view it from your perspective, and probably the way to go anyway.

And yes the architects of the Iraq war are currently the toast of MSNBC and CNN as is W Bush. Never thought I’d see the day where liberals yearn for the normalcy of Bush.

It’s bigger than Trump. You keep talking about Trump. Let him go. I’m not sense-a

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    There’s nothing deep state about anything I said. It’s pretty blatant and obvious. Ignorance is bliss is a good way to view it from your perspective, and probably the way to go anyway.

And yes the architects of the Iraq war are currently the toast of MSNBC and CNN as is W Bush. Never thought I’d see the day where liberals yearn for the normalcy of Bush.

It’s bigger than Trump. You keep talking about Trump. Let him go. I’m not sense-a
    You're right. I am not woke enough to follow all these conspiracies the right wing Qanon whack jobs cook up on a daily basis. Maybe it's for the best.

Banned

You're right. I am not woke enough to follow all these conspiracies the right wing Qanon whack jobs cook up on a daily basis. Maybe it's for the best.
    Lol Jesus....you realize I read articles on the LewRockwell site that you suggested?

Now I’ve never been to qanon but I’ve seen KTL, and libertarians have their own brand of “conspiracy” although I think it’s all just levels of skepticism of power centers from differing marginalized people, simply put.

And I don’t know how to break this to you but a libertarian in ‘21 is under the right wing domestic terrorist umbrella, at least according to the CIA. This was espoused by John Brennan.
    Last edited by Dooch; 05-05-2021 at 06:05 AM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    He's literally almost dead so idk why it would be a thing that he can't talk or shit w/o a tube. His mental deterioration is the only thing checking him. The Reps are gone/clowns, the media is on his side, business is on his side, all imaginable interest groups are on his side. He's the most unopposed president we've had in decades, probably since FDR or first term Eisenhower. Nature on the other hand has been drilling hole in his brain since early 2017.

I was going to make a poll on here on when he'll say his first public slur (as president), but I feel like he's already done it? Has he dropped a slur yet?
    Don't worry, TSA, he will soon enough.

Biden had to win for the sake of America's future. There's now a war occurring within the Republican party because Liz Cheney has the balls to challenge Trump. The man is out of office. Why are Republicans still scared of him?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

What is biden going to do to American's future that Trump isn't? That's really ridiculous and I can't imagine how anyone can seriously see a difference between the two what so ever and if so I'm interested in seeing and hearing it as well.

Republicans hate their white trash under-drones, but the white trash underdrones tasted power w/ Palin, and now got to fully sit in the seat with Trump so now they can't pacify them with vague platitudes like taking pictures each other eating hot dogs and dumb shit like 'the troops' and 'the flag'. At the same time the actual republicans are trying to wash the trailer stink that the past 4 years put on their rich and valuable reputations.

But the idea of reaching a point in life where L I Z C H E N E Y is somebody that I'm supposed to be comfortable with because she's 'going after' Trump is why I decided nobody deserves health care and I stopped paying attention to politics. Is there actually a 'Yay here comes L I Z C H E N E Y thing going on in the news RN or is this some insider shit? lol. damn. Liz fucking Cheney. I agree with DOOSH on the George Bush sanctification because deeply pathetic. For as much as people make fun of the WWF for being fake, it's really the key to understanding the world. How do people opt to not only believe in this dumb ass obvious goofy shit to the point of ignoring their reality to keep up the fantasy alive.

I just googled Liz CHeney. Is she the wife or the daughter of Dick? I think she's the daughter cause she looks young but she also looks like the person that makes 94% of the phone calls that start black lives matter marches lol. Ya'll can't really be doing this shit lol god damn
    Last edited by TSA; 05-05-2021 at 01:33 PM.