Page 18 of 126 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

Watching the live stream, it looks like the blue collar workers all ran home once the people they were hitting weren't held by will ferrel security.

From the stream i'm seeing it's a large coalition of blacks people, mexicans, young white people, and homoz + homo allies

tons of Bernie placards.
    Last edited by TSA; 03-11-2016 at 08:59 PM.

nigga has the black lives matter hoodies on deck, Trump Lives Matter
    it's a legit war and the liberals won the battle

someone brought a big ass mexican flag

I'm reporting live, I'm reporting live

^rare footage of Checktwo
    Last edited by TSA; 03-11-2016 at 09:34 PM.

They've got police on horse back! (all white)
    According to this guy I spoke to here in Houston police on horse back is usually reserved for when it's a group of black people they're dealing with. At least in the south

police have formed a wall better trump supporters and the niggas

I'm seeing Make Donald Drumpf Again all over the place

(not from this rally)
    Last edited by TSA; 03-11-2016 at 09:30 PM.

The republicans created this. It's their responsibility to clean up the mess they're created out of the US political system. Trump has chosen to hone in and capitalize on it and this comes with the territory of having xenophobia, racism, and violence as normal crowd building strategies.

You can't bring guns to Obama rallies, chant on the crowd as they beat and spit on protesters, call mexicans rapists, and run a campaign on machismo/revenge, scatter like a hoe when the crowd fights back.

Yesterday a trump supporter got out of his seat and punched a protester in the face. The security at the event then tackled to protester. This is the only country where walking around with a gun doesn't mean you're scared and there's nothing more annoying than scared people trying to act like they're strong. When the playing field is clear and balanced and the protesters hit back they start running.

What's even funnier is bernie and his supporters have been labeled as 'weak' 'pussy' etc etc by a party of Alzheimer patients and niggas with a shit jumpshot.

Look at this.
    Last edited by TSA; 03-11-2016 at 11:41 PM.

St. Louis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

Look at this.
    Haha I actually saw somebody the other day here in Sydney getting on my train with the blue version of that "Finally someone with balls" t-shirt on, he looked like Terror from The Wanderers

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

its sounds like lefty pussies took over the ohio rally too. secret service came to protect trump

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

It's weird that Hillary isn't getting intense heat or rally disruptions like today's events for her 1990's remarks calling black teens super predators. Or how her and her husband's 3-strike law that ramped up mass incarceration. I'm not understanding people side-stepping those facts apart from that one BLM chic who held up a which hillary? sign during some small private speech.
    The crime bill did real damage to the Hispanic and black community. The purpose of the bill was to fight crime. Inner cities where blacks and Hispanics lived commited the most crimes.

I always laugh when people (mostly of color) believe that Democrats are their life savers when in fact these people are out for their own gain. And they had the f****** gull to state that President Clinton was the first "Black President". Are you serious?!

Banned

The lefty's are much more extreme than the righties. They crazy right now.

And id say they are less tolerant of opposing views than Trumps supporters.

As a person who considers himself moderate and voted democrat the past two elections, this is a bad look for Dems.

And Honeatly Bernie is looking worse than Hillary right now to me.

If I vote in his Ohio primary I'll prob vote Kasich.

Banned

no doubt about it.

I saw it on campus. They talk about bullying. If you had a conservative viewpoint at Kent State during the Bush era they were on you like a pack of hyenas.

In my life I've seen it more from the leftists... But northeast Ohio is a liberal base and has been for awhile.

I can't speak for extreme rights. I've never really actually seen them I person aside from what I hear on TV.

Banned

I have a FB friend who is Bernie obsessed. He sees him as the savior. Admits he never heard of him before a few months ago..... He was real democratic and all about the process and stuff before but lately he's gotten real heated and emotional.

It's been interesting to watch the change.

Banned

Shit, I'm enjoying the era we were brought into. We don't even realize how good we got it.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
    Shit, I'm enjoying the era we were brought into. We don't even realize how good we got it.
    Yes, we have it good, especially as Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
    The lefty's are much more extreme than the righties. They crazy right now.

And id say they are less tolerant of opposing views than Trumps supporters.

As a person who considers himself moderate and voted democrat the past two elections, this is a bad look for Dems.

And Honeatly Bernie is looking worse than Hillary right now to me.

If I vote in his Ohio primary I'll prob vote Kasich.

They're about equal in close mindedness. They're just younger and more energetic/loud. It's also dawning on people that the assumption that 57 year olds are "tough" and a bunch of 24 year olds "lefty pussies".

Dems don't care if it's a good look. The Republicans created an "I'm not listening or cooperating" culture that through dialogue out of the window and made the political culture an enemies vs allies thing with FOX and
    their conduct with the Obama presidency.

Then under the pretense they're the "macho" party started making open threats to Mexicans, and saying dismissive things like all lives matter and getting mad at black people for getting mad about police overreach.

So now it's a case where talking isn't an option and politics is firmly tribalized on both ends. Only now its clear that liking guns doesnt mean youre going to out violence or out crazy people at their physical and mental prime. This will help trumps numbers and we'll keep deterioration into political hell unless the white people in the Republican party realize they have a serious problem and address it.

This is looking like NigerIan politics and as entertaining as it seems nobody wants this. In the short and long term it's going to suck ass.
    Last edited by TSA; 03-12-2016 at 09:57 PM.