Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

charles, if you do become homeless, art said you could live with him.

-

I'm not moving to Pittsburgh if I'm homeless. Cleveland is the only place i'll be going because my mom's sister and brother are there.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

-

Is that Charlie Murphy? Kinda looks like him LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

IronSheik

Default Clinton Broke the Law 15x

IronSheik

Default El Chapo Increased Bounty to $100 Million for the Capture of Trump "Dead or Alive"

-

Wow Donald Trump better watch his back. That's serious. That's exactly why i wouldn't wanna be a politican because too many people are sensitive about what politicans say about them especially Hispanics and gays LOL.

Dude shut up.

I have a spare apartment for a month you can stay in. My new place has a 6 weeks free promo so I jumped on it. You'll she sharing it with a nigga from craigslist but he's cool. $500 for the month.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It's funny how Donald wants to send illegal Hispanics back to their countries but I bet he has a lot of them working at his hotels hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

IronSheik

Default 0 fucks given

Trump >>>>>>> Seth Rogan + El Chapo

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Trump is Alpha as fuck.
    Who else but Trump, could get up in front of the world's media, and say.... "I'm really really rich" Ahahahahahah

-

He probably asked her if she wants a job at his hotel hahahahahahahaha. She said sure Donald LOL. He said i'll pay you minimum wage hahahahaha.

IronSheik

Default #Prophecy