Page 22 of 126 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

thats not even close to the left. ;/

just read this and found it interesting.. thoughts guys?

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/03/...al-candidates/

Perilous Unknowns: the Mental Health of Presidential Candidates

... really want trump to get in now. lulz will surely follow!

For the record, I don't think Trump can win the election. His approval rating amongst blacks and hispanics is very low and he has the GOP bickering among themselves.

If its Trump v Hillary then Trump all the way. I read somewhere that Hillary is going to try and get both parties together on foreign policies so effectively there would be no one to oppose her. And that she was going to use the same people Bush used in the invasion of Iraq. I dont think there is any doubt that a war would be started or an existing one extended or further ventured into under Hillary.

I think Trump would tone it down if got elected.

Bernie would def get my vote if I was in the states.

What pisses me off about democrates is I read a lot are starting to think that Bernie wont win so are gonna vote for Hillary instead in an effort to make sure a republican doesnt win.

^^ seen the hogan / trumps memes for a while now..

trump needs to make it happen, should be the main event at the next WM

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    If its Trump v Hillary then Trump all the way. I read somewhere that Hillary is going to try and get both parties together on foreign policies so effectively there would be no one to oppose her. And that she was going to use the same people Bush used in the invasion of Iraq. I dont think there is any doubt that a war would be started or an existing one extended or further ventured into under Hillary.

I think Trump would tone it down if got elected.

i disagree, obama killed democracy, he doesn;t need authorization for wars/drones etc.. trump is a fucktard with the brain of a minion, the abuse the powers that a sane man as president had,compared to trumpm trump is beyond insane, he is as radical as isis, imagine someone as radical in charge, with no one to answer too???

least Obama has some sort of moral (cough) decency.

check the last link i posted in this thread, on trumps mental health...

hence why i want that fucktard in charge,, it will be so fucking lulzy

But I still think Trump is so over the top that anything ridiculous he tries to pass would be rejected, and his 'advisers' would tell him to tone it down.

All the warmongers in Washington would love Hillary to be made president. Shes just a warmongering yes bitch and the invasion of Libya proved that. Shes still trying to deny the country is in complete and utter dissary because of it.

IDK why they cant just focus on US issues and forget about the rest of the world for the time being.

Like the whole AIPAC thing. No other country has to hold a conference for their presidents for another country. Another win for Bernie in my books for not attending.

IronSheik

Default Fake Corporate Puppet Ass Hoe

Everyone big industry from WallStreet to HighTech have her in their back-pockets...if Bernie doesn't win the country is fuked

lol @ these pussies protesting

- College students left traumatized and terrified by pro Trump chalk markings on pavement

Controversy is brewing at Atlanta's Emory University over pro-Donald Trump chalk markings on campus.

After messages like "Trump 2016" and "Vote Trump" were drawn around campus, several dozen students protested outside the university's administration building this week.

They claimed the chalkings made them feel "frustration," "pain" and "fear."

According to University President James W. Wagner, they will review footage from security cameras to identify those who made the chalkings.

Wagner said that if they’re students, they will go through the conduct violation process, while if they are from outside the university, trespassing charges will be filed.

Josh Goodman, a junior at Emory and a member of the college Republicans organization, said that the protesters claimed that merely seeing pro-Trump signs left them "traumatized" and that it was a "violent action" against them.

Goodman said that chalk markings are a common sight on campus, noting that he's observed pro-Bernie Sanders and Black Lives Matter messages.

He explained that he was disappointed to see Wagner speak out and "legitimize" the protesters, instead of standing up for First Amendment rights.

"It's college campuses today," Goodman lamented.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...kill-them.html
    Last edited by check two; 03-24-2016 at 12:49 PM.

wait, i had to go back and read that again, so they are actively protesting chalk markings

someone call Kat Williams and have him take care of this

If tsa lived in atlanta, he would be in the photo with a scarf on

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    They claimed the chalkings made them feel "frustration," "pain" and "fear."
    you have to wonder how society sank this low. helicopter parents? abundance of shrinks?

I also wonder how many of these kids held down a summer job before? it's as if nobody has ever told them how to deal with different opinions or setbacks

having a boss breathe down your neck who doesn't care at all about your personal well being is an integral part of your upbringing (I'm not joking either), none of these pussies seem to have ever been told 'no' or 'just because I say so' or 'if you don't like it, leave'

the biggest L is for the university itself on this one. can't believe they are enabling these pussies
    Retired.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

You guys do realize that none of this bullshit matters cuz Hillary will easily win the general in November right?

That's just not going to stick.

PRODIGAL SUN

PRODIGAL SUN

good promo from cruz