Page 48 of 126 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

White people really have to explain the mental gymnastics they did to come to the conclusion that the issue isn't a foreign oil company putting potentially explosive and historically leaky oil pipes through the water that almost all of the countries agricultural produce is grown with and drink, but they unmanliness of the people standing against this blunt and open fuck shit

tsa be more obsessed with white people and race baiting than a huffington post article

as a white people ive yet to see one white people who was in favor of that pipeline. maybe I just don't associate with douchy people but I'm pretty sure everybody who isn't that pipeline company doesn't want it there

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    There's over 2.5 million miles worth of oil pipelines crisscrossing the United States along with over 55,000,000 miles worth of paved roadways. The 5th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution dictates that no private property can be taken for public use without compensation. That doesn't mean that we can't build highways or transcontinental railroads or pipelines because some old farmer or Indian worshiping old bones doesn't want to give up a linear tract on the edge of his land for a premium to the appraised market value. I love how environmental wackos complain about a thousand mile oil pipeline as if two and a half million miles worth of pipelines didn't already exist and they probably never even noticed. The irony is that moving oil by pipeline is far safer and healthier for the environment than trucking it, moving it by railroad, shipping it, etc. Most pipelines are buried and don't fucking effect the agriculture. Oil comes out of the ground. It's the natural byproduct of decaying organic matter.

Native American Indians drive vehicles and fly on planes. Oil pipelines are delivering oil to every major international airport and hubs all over America where it is then trucked to gas stations. I consider it a public good. Every day during my commute to work I drive over water pipelines, oil pipelines, telephone cables, underground electric lines, fiber optic cables, etc. I wouldn't notice they were even there except for the times utility companies come out and plant flags in the ground.

Another myth is that these oil pipelines leak or contaminate water. The pressure monitoring systems for these pipelines are sophisticated and can detect leaks with great accuracy. The reality is that more oil leaks out of your old chevy pickup truck than out of these pipelines. After the pipelines are in the ground, you forget that they are there.

It's just another thing for do-nothing know-nothing liberal environmental wackos to whine and cry about because they don't want to face the REAL problems facing them on a day to day basis.

And I'm 1/8th Native American Indian myself. Not offended by a pipeline going in the ground. Never used my heritage to cry about what a fucking victim I am or make excuses or bitch about reparations. That's what some pathetic blacks do.

Keep your idiotic memes on fakebook where they belong. It seems most of the internet's ignorance circulates on ZuckerFace's mugshot database. The CIA appreciates your voluntary participation.

this post, makes me believe america will be great again,.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Are Soul Controller and Willow Smith the same person?

Has science and scientology gone too far? Click your clit to find out more!

not sure if she is legal, so ill hold off on the clit clicking.

souless, what do you know about tandoori?

i can make some mean tandoori roti's

tandoori is just the name of the clay oven.

what u wanna know?

can i tandoori trumps head?

get it for me!

I see Trump is up in the polls lol be interesting / scary to see what team Hillary come up with next in the race to win the two party dictatorship

Banned

Too bad they're not protesting the pipeline wars though ��
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Last edited by soul controller; 11-02-2016 at 03:10 PM.

so the FBI just made on old file on Bill Clinton pardoning Marc Rich public

Clinton pardoned him on his very last day in office lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Rich

the Republicans in the FBI are giving it their all now hahaha

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...n-of-marc-rich
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    White people really have to explain the mental gymnastics they did to come to the conclusion that the issue isn't a foreign oil company putting potentially explosive and historically leaky oil pipes through the water that almost all of the countries agricultural produce is grown with and drink, but they unmanliness of the people standing against this blunt and open fuck shit
    lol what? Oil and water don't even mix. This is ridiculous. Somebody skipped Chemistry class. Oil is not contaminating drinking water. Where do you think the oil came from? The ground!!!!!! Yet you seem to be really fucking paranoid for no reason about the prospect of it ending up back in the ground!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    so the FBI just made on old file on Bill Clinton pardoning Marc Rich public

Clinton pardoned him on his very last day in office lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Rich

the Republicans in the FBI are giving it their all now hahaha

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...n-of-marc-rich
    Comey is hardly a Republican. Funny, because when that dope decided not to prosecute Hillary because she "carelessly" or I suppose he meant accidentally deleted 33,000+ emails, accidentally setup a private server, accidentally hired a private company to do it, accidentally destroyed evidence that had been subpoenaed by the Feds, and broke all kinds of Federal laws regulating the protocols of classified information, he sure showed what a "Republican" he was....right? I mean, that's a whole lot of oooops "carelessness." Face it, you liberal democrat progressive neo-marxists nominated a crook for president and now you want to blame Russia for wikileaks and blame the FBI for investigating what are actually crimes. Have you even read any of the wikileaks? There are so many laws broken that anyone who isn't a fucking hack is wondering why charges haven't already been filed. Fuck Democrats or Republicans.

FBI Director Comey was appointed by Barack Obama. Are you suggesting that Obozo appointed a Republican to run the FBI? The guy has no allegiances to the Republican party, that's for sure. It sounds like Hillary Clinton's crimes are so fucking obvious now that even that hack can't cover up for her anymore and he faces criminal charges himself if he continues to try to cover up for her.

Do you even know what a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR is? It's someone appointed to investigate who is OUTSIDE the government. Meaning that they aren't hacks who can be bribed or threatened with their jobs facing risk of losing their mighty pensions. Several wikileaks expose that the Department of Justice is in cohoots with the Clintons. Clinton has hacks and puppets in every Federal Agency. She's dangerous. The Clinton's commit crime with immunity. She thinks she's above the law. She belongs in jail for the very fucking things you or I would be imprisoned for. Why are a bunch of Wu Tang fanbois sucking on her sagging titties and defending her crimes? I'm thinking some of you must have only joined wucorp when Christbearer cut his own dick off. Donald Trump is too microagressive for your bitchy feelings.

WikiLeaks: DOJ official gave Clinton camp 'heads up' about email filing http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...igation-230643

And why are you even linking Bloomberg? It's another left wing Democrat fake news site. It was founded by Michael Bloomberg. You know? The commie Democrat who was mayor of NYC who tried to ban large soda pops to prevent obesity only for the obesity in NYC to skyrocket anyways? The guy is a leftist hack. The website is also partially owned by Merrill Lynch which is a huge bank. Wikileaks already exposed that Hillary has been secretly meeting with bank CEOs including Goldman Sachs. That's what I don't get about you leftist morons. You pretended to be against the Iraq War but you support Hillary who voted for the Iraq War. You claim to be against big bankers, Goldman Sachs, the 1% and yet you support the candidate who is supported by big bankers, Goldman Sachs, and the 1%. You contradict yourselves and then expect people to take you seriously.

Disclaimer: That isn't to suggest Politico is the most credible news source. It's just hard for them to lie about leaked e-mails at this point. Democrats are more enraged about who leaked the e-mails than what is actually in them. That's pathetic.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 11-02-2016 at 06:19 PM.

For those who only have enough attention span for memes:

Banned

Shits gettin real

Are Hillary supporters / Democrats even considered left wing anymore? In my mind the only difference between them is that the Democrats are more inclusive of minorities but really as hound said they vote for a president who is pro war, pro large corporations, pro big banks and pro Israel.

They hide behind this arrogance of not been small minded, backwards, ignorant republicans. Nothing worse than people saying they are anti war coz they want to look progressive and liberal but in reality they probably care even less than the Republicans they think they are above. Republicans mostly know George Bush was behind Iraq and straight up "yeah I don't care if voted for him". Hillary supports completely deny or ignore you when you mention Libya.