Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybarz View Post
    well...I guess Turkey is still the most liberal Muslim country in the world, though not by much. not sure what would come close to it...Indonesia? Bosnia? Kosovo?
    yeah, Kosovo is liberal as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    yeah, Kosovo is liberal as fuck

lol. to be fair, the Serbs DID single-handedly start World War I and commit the 1995 Bosnian Genocide. all the Balkan countries have blood on their hands, but the Serbs and Croats (WWII atrocities) have more than others

I wonder who's to blame for Balkan ethnic cleansing/genocide...the Turks? or the Balkans? I hear arguments for both. some Turks say they were the ones who kept everyone "in check" so the Balkans wouldn't tear each other apart. meanwhile, the Balkans say the Turks pitted them against each other and caused all the mayhem. HANZO, we need your help! solve the mystery!

Halal KFC lol

lol @ grave dangers

- We are part of a brand known as Halal KFC, which comes from Turkey. It belongs to Muslims and its target market is Muslim nations," he clarified. That KFC, he says, is a "rival of the American KFC."

A KFC-branded fried chicken restaurant that opened its doors Sunday night in Iran's capital city of Tehran was shut down after just one day in operation, by police. A sign posted on its door read it was "closed until further notice." The reason given: Its decor too closely resembles the U.S. flag, and its presence "can be seen as a part of American influence into Iranian culture," the agency says. "The U.S. is one of Iran's major enemies and this will have grave dangers for the country."

http://mashable.com/2015/11/03/kfc-i.../#FmpHTGE8VgqC

lol. to be fair, the Serbs DID single-handedly start World War I and commit the 1995 Bosnian Genocide. all the Balkan countries have blood on their hands, but the Serbs and Croats (WWII atrocities) have more than others
    Serbians hated being part of the Austrian-Hungarian empire cuz they felt dependent after the conflict with the Turks. some anarchists lashed out

I wonder who's to blame for Balkan ethnic cleansing/genocide...the Turks? or the Balkans? I hear arguments for both. some Turks say they were the ones who kept everyone "in check" so the Balkans wouldn't tear each other apart. meanwhile, the Balkans say the Turks pitted them against each other and caused all the mayhem. HANZO, we need your help! solve the mystery!
    depends on what era you are discussing here, so what period did you have in mind when you wrote this?

interesting thread, lots of good posts here

peace
    Retired.

IronSheik

Default when they talk shit about you 💯

Ben Carson is human click bait.
    He just says ridiculous stupid shit so that people will click on him

sounds like Carson has been bumping too much Killah Priest & Hell Razah

sad really that so many clowns are in the race. the americans deserve much better candidates. and to think there have been a great many good leaders in US history. no one over the last say 20 to 30 years even compares to some of the presidents the US had before
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-05-2015 at 08:03 PM.
    Retired.

IronSheik

Default Ben Carson's House is a Shrine paying homage to Klingon Jesus & Himself #NutJob

{>____<}

There's no need to bash the presidential candidates. These people are the master's of their profession. They know a lot more than we ever will and know how to produce results. In this case, experience wise, Mark R. Florida Senator is the best one.

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post

YAKUB LIVES.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    There's no need to bash the presidential candidates. These people are the master's of their profession. They know a lot more than we ever will and know how to produce results.
    hearing some of these people's solutions I respectfully disagree

Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Wilson, Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower & Kennedy are turning in their graves. I'll take Bill Clinton over any of the new clowns too btw. Sanders gets a pass but also needs a reality check
    Retired.

IronSheik

Default New Trump Ad: Clinton Cackles as Benghazi Burns

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    Retired.

Banned

So Trump is actually serious about running for president this time?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

yes. I don't think he'll get the republican vote though. do you think he stands a chance?
    Retired.