Page 53 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

How does everyone feel about "Satan 2" ? Russia's highly maneuverable ICBM that can take out an area the size of France.
    I don't think the EU is impressed, last week there was this big boner in the UK about a Russian warship passing through the channel. There really is a new Cold war going on, the Europeans are concerned because they just don't have the military power to be able to counter Russia. Russia has pretty much beaten NATO in the Ukraine and in Syria, its become the number one player in Syria and its all thanks to indecisiveness by NATO and Russia pouncing on a grand opportunity to exert itself in a region which has been the US's backyard. The Russians have never had this much say in the middle east.

Anyway who did you lot vote for? All the Americans I know at work said they voted Hillary, which is no surprise considering they all oil barons.

Jesus fuck, looks like Trump might just become your next president. Not sure if I should be laughing my ass off or be scared for the future of our planet.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

How does everyone feel about "Satan 2" ? Russia's highly maneuverable ICBM that can take out an area the size of France.
    What is there to be worried about?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

yeah its not looking too good for Hilary...

Banned

I did not vote but not surprised at all that rust belt working class dem supporters turned their backs on their party and went with Trump.

I bet the DNC regret the shit they pulled on Bernie right about now.

Banned

Thank you Merica. Just got a hold of an extra 500k of heads in this pharma company at very competitive price thanks to the Trump Dump.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

If Bernie would have beat Hillary and then went to to win the election, wu corp forum would have probably been closed down and turned into a safe space. At least general chat would be gone for sure.

Banned

Ironman already turned KTL in to a safe space

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

This is fuckin hilarious -Bernie was the only chance the Democratic party had after all

DONALD TRUMP 2016!!!!

God Bless Julian Assange - a true freedom fighter. His campaign for the freedom of information is changing the world for the better.

God Bless Alex Jones, InfoWars, Michael Savage, and the few news reporters and radio talk show hosts who actually supported Donald Trump against globalist New World Order elitists and frauds.

British showed us it could happen with Brexit.

The globalist bankers are mad. The stock market is now crashing. The Mexican PESO just dropped over 10% to a record low. The Canadian immigration website just crashed. LA Police are now prepping for riots.

I also expect Saudis to get mad. Price of oil will go up. They can no longer get America to fight their war in Syria for them. Iran cannot rely on more pallets full of our taxpayers' money.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!! We are not peasants who are going to bow down to globalist frauds and international rulers.

Donald Trump and his supporters just said FUCK YOU to the establishment. Admit it. That shit is hip hop.

To all the spineless weasel Hillary supporters, you're fucking cowards who go along to get along and don't stand for anything. Don't speak to me.

And FUCK Immortal Technique. That fakeass rapper built his rap career on bitching about George W Bush and I didn't hear shit from him the entire 8 years of Obama's failed presidency. That bitchass know-nothing political rapper doesn't know shit about politics and supported the most fraudulent president in America's history. Fuck your weakass political rap.

Hillary, prepare for that SPECIAL PROSECUTOR Donald Trump promised you in the debate. You're going to jail. Better hope Obama pardons you.

Bill Clinton, it's time you begin paying retroactive child support for your half black son Danny Williams. Bill Clinton you are a deadbeat father.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 11-09-2016 at 01:38 AM.

^lolzrad

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    DONALD TRUMP 2016!!!!

God Bless Julian Assange - a true freedom fighter. His campaign for the freedom of information is changing the world for the better.

God Bless Alex Jones, InfoWars, Michael Savage, and the few news reporters and radio talk show hosts who actually supported Donald Trump against globalist New World Order elitists and frauds.

British showed us it could happen with Brexit.

The globalist bankers are mad. The stock market is now crashing. The Mexican PESO just dropped over 10% to a record low. The Canadian immigration website just crashed. LA Police are now prepping for riots.

I also expect Saudis to get mad. Price of oil will go up. They can no longer get America to fight their war in Syria for them. Iran cannot rely on more pallets full of our taxpayers' money.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!! We are not peasants who are going to bow down to globalist frauds and international rulers.

Donald Trump and his supporters just said FUCK YOU to the establishment. Admit it. That shit is hip hop.

To all the spineless weasel Hillary supporters, you're fucking cowards who go along to get along and don't stand for anything. Don't speak to me.

And FUCK Immortal Technique. That fakeass rapper built his rap career on bitching about George W Bush and I didn't hear shit from him the entire 8 years of Obama's failed presidency. That bitchass know-nothing political rapper doesn't know shit about politics and supported the most fraudulent president in America's history. Fuck your weakass political rap.

Hillary, prepare for that SPECIAL PROSECUTOR Donald Trump promised you in the debate. You're going to jail. Better hope Obama pardons you.

Bill Clinton, it's time you begin paying retroactive child support for your half black son Danny Williams. Bill Clinton you are a deadbeat father.
    Lol...

You're probably wrong on oil prices though, chances are they will go down rather than up as Trump supposedly wants to lessen taxes on the oil industry which means the prices will go down (in all likelyhood).