Page 58 of 126 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    You guys think President Fake Tan will actually do a good job or you're literally just happy that a female wasn't made President?

I know shes a slippery snake, but thats what shes supposed to be since shes actually a politician. Its better to have a nationalistic bigot in charge? the guy already sounds like a dictator.
    let me be clear that i detest the fat faced over tanned fuck, however, you answered your own question, he SOUNDS like a dictator, Hilary on the other hand with her cronies have done more than SOUND like, they have actually droned, Bombed, distabilized and cause unrest in the world as u know it.
    This dude hasn't done shit yet but talk so its not even logical to compare him to a warmonger that is about that murder and gloat life

for good measure
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 11-09-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

haha oh man
    LMFAO....case in point about my post a page ago

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    let me be clear that i detest the fat faced over tanned fuck, however, you answered your own question, he SOUNDS like a dictator, Hilary on the other hand with her cronies have done more than SOUND like, they have actually droned, Bombed, distabilized and cause unrest in the world as u know it.
    This dude hasn't done shit yet but talk so its not even logical to compare him to a warmonger that is about that murder and gloat life
    Well you have to compare them, what do you think the election was?

Better the devil you know? This is one situation where you don't take wild and unpredictable risks, but then its happened now. We got 4 years of Trump presumably staying out of the middle east? Lol.

either way, none of these fuckfaces being in offices affects my foresight and plans for the future. Ive never had to depend on goverment or their little trinkets so i could care less

{>____<}

People have this feeling that Trump will destroy America by destroying Obama's legacy. What people don't realize is that most of the decisions that Trump will make have to be passed by congress first. Also, Trump's power is limited; Therefore, a President is no where near on a level of a dictator. After all, we have our governors, senators, state representatives, mayors, communities, etc. Local government? That was what I voted for.

The problem is that the American people, politicians, and the world is very anxious is see if Trump can really govern. That's what so scary about the surprising victory. Can Trump deliver intellectually as a President. No one truly knows at this point.

Interesting fact: Prisons stock skyrocketed once Trump was elected President.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-09-2016 at 09:15 PM.

I always thoroughly enjoyed The Apprentice. I wish it had kept going. Trump is a bit of a dick, but all in all I'd say I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    People have this feeling that Trump will destroy America by destroying Obama's legacy. What people don't realize is that most of the decisions that Trump will make have to be passed by congress first. Also, Trump's power is limited; Therefore, a President is no where near on a level of a dictator. After all, we have our governors, senators, state representatives, mayors, communities, etc. Local government? That was what I voted for.

The problem is that the American people, politicians, and the world is very anxious is see if Trump can really govern. That's what so scary about the surprising victory. Can Trump deliver intellectually as a President. No one truly knows at this point.

Interesting fact: Prisons stock skyrocketed once Trump was elected President.
    are you going to go to some of the protests? legacy?

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    The whites are rejecting globalism and I'm glad. Idk how the fuck a zoo like Saudi Arabia got the IMPETUS to start fucking with US political funding. Read the word IMPETUS in a thick nigerian accent so that you know I mean it.

Liberals always gain a win (obama- who wasn't a liberal) then enter a bubble of cunt so thick that they can't read the visible tone of the rest of the country. Then when they realize not using the words he and she aren't normal they start calling everyone names in the midst of their L.
    Preach.

fucking obamas legacy.. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

what the fuck is that shit??

hai! we killed amerikkka more!
    and im black
    thats my legacy!

I didn't like the colour of Obama's lips.

Obama's legacy will be protected by the people that put him in office and that's black people. Obama got in there and anytime something would happen specifically to black people he would say some fuck shit like 'i'm everyone's president' and do nothing. Then when a people don't want trannies in the women's room (which frankly, I don't care where a tranny goes nor understand gender specific bathrooms cause it's not like a public bathroom and a fuck nut and butt fest anyways) he's up in arms like a hoe.

So after more or less taking the black population for granted, he's going to be alone in protecting his 'legacy' because white liberals will be more concerned with hating Trump than anything, are fickle, and operate by a hoe like code of conduct.

When I say legacy, I don't mean that he passed anything that impacts my life (though he was a great president domestically), but the 'account' of his presidency. That's his business. If I were him I would write a book ASAP and create a 'foundation' that will combat the tarnishing of his name because that's what white people are getting ready to do next.

LOL at prison's stock though. They're going to try some new fuck shit to get black ppl in jail now that black people aren't going to jail. The push after the crack epidemic was weed use (by bush and clinton). There will be something new so keep an eye out for any random 'pandemics' or increased focus on 3 blocks in Chicago in the media.

maybe they're hammer down on eating potato chips without paying (theft)

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Obama's legacy will be protected by the people that put him in office and that's black people. Obama got in there and anytime something would happen specifically to black people he would say some fuck shit like 'i'm everyone's president' and do nothing. Then when a people don't want trannies in the women's room (which frankly, I don't care where a tranny goes nor understand gender specific bathrooms cause it's not like a public bathroom and a fuck nut and butt fest anyways) he's up in arms like a hoe.

So after more or less taking the black population for granted, he's going to be alone in protecting his 'legacy' because white liberals will be more concerned with hating Trump than anything, are fickle, and operate by a hoe like code of conduct. .