Page 60 of 126 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

i know 3 posts in a row over the space of 5 hours... lol no hype hype there.

Banned

Smoke a joint, eat some vegan lasagna.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    Trump: I’m Reopening 9/11 Investigation
    Good

I hope Trump changes the national anthem to 'Grid Iron Rap' and forces the Dixie Chicks or whatever slutty pop star is headlining superbowl halftime to perform it.

Default What will Trump mean for pot?

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...or-pot-w449564

"At this point, the marijuana industry might be best described as cautiously optimistic about President-elect Trump. In 1990, he famously declared that the only way to win the War on Drugs was to fully legalize – but he predictably walked that back during his recent campaign. More recently, he said he was in favor of medical marijuana at a federal level, but less so of recreational pot, meaning measures such as the one in Colorado.
    That being said, he seems to be a strong proponent of states' rights, meaning if voters pass measures, he's probably not going to interfere. "I would be incredibly surprised if they were to try to make this a issue," says MPP's Tvert.
    "You would have Donald Trump arguing that states do not have the right to do what they want, and should have to do what the federal establishment tells them," he says. "In doing so, they would shut down countless local businesses, putting thousands of people out of work, in order to put marijuana back into the hands of Mexican drug cartels."
    Taylor West, deputy director of the National Cannabis Industry Association, agrees that the incoming president will probably let states set their own regulations. "Trump has said on more than one occasion that he thinks states should be allowed to set their own policies," she says. "And this election made it clear that's the will of American voters as well."
    But others, like NORML's Altieri, say the problem probably isn't going to be Trump, but the people the 45th president will likely appoint to his cabinet. "Attorney General Chris Christie or Rudy Giuliani has the potential to be devastating to the marijuana legalization movement," he says, referring to two potential members of the Trump administration who have vocally opposed any kind of marijuana legalization, including for medical use. "[Especially] if they are allowed to have their personal predilections drive policy as opposed to taking their marching orders from President Trump."

Will Kanye West run for President of The United States in 2020 after Trumps upset?

Retired.

Banned

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    ^lolztf

Soul controller, it seems to me that you're not familiar with the roots of growing right wing parties and movements in Europe:

First of all, the Global financial crisis has been the worst in Europe, especially in the South where cca 50% of population under 30 years of age is unemployed. I know it's kinda strange for Americans, but half the Europe of our age (25-33) lives with their parents cause of devastating situation that occurred. Europe's North and West have always had right tendencies which have grown since this global migration and quiet islamization of Europe through civil rights and things like that. Liberal parties NEED minorities in order to win elections so that's why their financiers fund 1000's of inclusion programs (like 'Let's learn German fast' and things like that).

So when a 30 year old Italian or a Greek with no real perspective takes a look at millions of foreigners with a shady past being lullabied into Europe's social heaven, they have no other choice but to support either extreme right or extreme left, especially given the ongoing terrorist threat.

Also, Europeans throughout this continent, with all their flaws, have their customs, religions, tradition and history and a melting pot of the US, Canada and Australia can not be established unless you want to ghettoize Europe which will only make things worse.

This is not Fascism. This is a common sense for any European of independent mind.

Nationalism ≠ Chauvinism.

In the East, far right is a usual substitute for liberals cause of its communist past (Neocons of Washington have supported extreme right wing in the East for a while now, hence, for example a coup d'etat in Ukraine which is nazi all over). But the East is sui generis.

Also, this has been one of the best discussions on the Wu-Corp since i joined back in '07. It's been a pleasure reading your posts guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    Soul controller, it seems to me that you're not familiar with the roots of growing right wing parties and movements in Europe:

First of all, the Global financial crisis has been the worst in Europe, especially in the South where cca 50% of population under 30 years of age is unemployed. I know it's kinda strange for Americans im in england bud, been here all my life. , but half the Europe of our age (25-33) lives with their parents cause of devastating situation that occurred. this is caused by western banks/govts/corporations, not those coming from the east, that the eu has raided and ransacked over ands ver Europe's North and West have always had right tendencies which have grown since this global migration and quiet islamization of Europe through civil rights and things like that.lol at islamization, thats just fear mongering and propergander.. most muslims are not terrorists or want to change the west, in fact most muslims make awesome consumers, thus are like normal europeans. Liberal parties NEED minorities in order to win elections so that's why their financiers fund 1000's of inclusion programs (like 'Let's learn German fast' and things like that).

So when a 30 year old Italian or a Greek with no real perspective takes a look at millions of foreigners with a shady past being lullabied into Europe's social heaven, they have no other choice but to support either extreme right or extreme left, especially given the ongoing terrorist threat. They do have a choice, and that is not blame others for your govts mess, the west has been using the capital of the middle east for almost a century, they used that capital to make capitalism. surely people understand you cant keep taking and taking away from a region, with out giving anything back. the least we can do is support those who families/cities we have destroyed.. but i understand why people goto the far right, they're not educated well enough to understand what has happened.. its easier to blame and jump on the muslims are terrorists bandwagon

Also, Europeans throughout this continent, with all their flaws, have their customs, religions, tradition and history and a melting pot of the US, Canada and Australia can not be established unless you want to ghettoize Europe which will only make things worse.
    its only being ghettozized cos the powers that be are allowing it.. check what soros has done. or so many eu millitaies (british/french/german) collecting refugees and bringing them to the EU, under UN charters.. thye have to do this by LAW, the immigrants are brought here by valid means, the illegal immigrants coming here en masse is a huge propergander lie.
    This is not Fascism. This is a common sense for any European of independent mind.
    its common sense based with what they have been told, they could be educated to understand what the underlying causes for muslims coming into europe and finding a place to live/settle
    The indepdent mind would notice that the elite/governments are pushing these refugee's in, they are not providing adequate services or support for the peoples, hell NEARLY EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET IS AN IMMIGRANT, NO ONE ACTUALLY EVOLVED IN THE SAME PLACE THEY RESIDE IN NOW.

so this whole thing is based on ego and mind fuckery.
    Nationalism ≠ Chauvinism.

In the East, far right is a usual substitute for liberals cause of its communist past (Neocons of Washington have supported extreme right wing in the East for a while now, hence, for example a coup d'etat in Ukraine which is nazi all over). But the East is sui generis.

Also, this has been one of the best discussions on the Wu-Corp since i joined back in '07. It's been a pleasure reading your posts guys.

respect for you post bro. looking forward to continuing this discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Smoke a joint, eat some vegan lasagna.

lol, i had plenty to smoke yesterday, got some GSC from cali connection right now.. lol i love veggie foods, but if i want lasagna, its gotta have that rich beef in it, i usually cajun mine up abit,

Banned

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post

lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post

Lmfao

Dead AF