Page 62 of 126 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

Portland is such a hippie town.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

^^that pretty much sums up the state of 'neutrality' of the media, whether they are rigged towards the Dems or Republicans

I wonder how US residents are supposed to get unbiased info. (not saying it's better over here mind you)

people worry about politics but they should worry in equal measures about the downfall of media
    Retired.

RUTGERS UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR GIVEN PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION AFTER ANTI-TRUMP TWEETS

A Rutgers University professor who created a “politicizing Beyonce” course was taken to a New York City hospital for a psychiatric evaluation after campus police said he made threats to kill white people.

The NYPD said that officers took Kevin Allred to Bellevue Hospital for evaluation after being contacted by the Rutgers Police Department about the threats. He was subsequently released.

Allred, who has been prolific on Twitter since President-elect Donald Trump won the race for the White House earlier this week, said that he was forced to go to the hospital because of rhetorical political statements, not threats.

“even the doctors thought it was ridiculous to take me to a psychiatric hospital and force me evaluation,” he said in one tweet. “it was f—ing intimidation.” (All quotes are presented in their original form, without correcting for capitalization or typos.)

One tweet posted on Tuesday showed an American flag being ignited. In another, he said “will the 2nd amendment be as cool when i buy a gun and start shooting atrandom white people or no…?”

Allred added that Rutgers police had told him they were unable to contact him but he had no missed calls or emails from the department.

He also tweeted that students should all participate in a walk-out planned for Rutgers’ New Brunswick campus in opposition of Trump’s election. Similar demonstrations are planned at other college campuses nationwide.

Banned

Politicising Beyoncé ???
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Some mug shots of the Portland protestors. Lee Tower's evil brother pictured bottom center

basketofdeplorables.jpg
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Retired.

^Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I genuinely wish he'd swerved and taken out a whole bunch of them.

Fools...get out of the road

Don Lemon called out a CNN camera man acting like a witness on live TV. This is considering the fact that Don Lemon is the walking version of Ironmans photobucket.

they're so fragile

Trump would have built them a wall right there on the road to protect them if only they'd given him a chance hahaha
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-17-2016 at 02:10 PM.
    Retired.

itz only fate, legislate, it feelz great, to create, linez flowin from outter space, i have chill written, all ova my face, n flowin be rollin up in a chase, give haste, i gotz good taste in tha human race, cuz we all laced wit grace. (just playin)

^^ trumps acceptance speach

hahaha
    Retired.

Banned

So...about that market crash ? Everything I own and follow on the ASX went down the day after, we all bought discounted options and heads, now it's back to where it was lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

yeah I read about that. seems the markets only believe in apocalypse scenarios for about a day haha
    Retired.