Page 68 of 126 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1878

Thread: Election thread

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post

You're dumb as fuck. You only need a reporter to say "I have it from a reliable source" and you're sold smh
    ?
    Stay focused. Answer this: Where do you obtain your news from? Don't dance around the question either.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    and you trust
    I never stated that I trusted them in my posts. All I did was said was that Trump is back and forth with his future intelligence organization. Based on what's going on, it's being reported (not by me, obviously) that other Republicans are siding with the CIA regarding Russia.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Stay focused. Answer this: Where do you obtain your news from? Don't dance around the question either.
    I don't get "news" 99% of that shit is a complete waste of time and unnecessary "information"

So what do you consider a reliable source and what makes it a reliable source?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Yea what they said ironman you scumbag fuck

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Yea what they said ironman you scumbag fuck
    It's called news. What do you want from me? Why is that so hard for you to understand? Funny how you didn't object to Rob's post or anyone else's. As a matter of fact, I'd guarantee you if someone else would've posted what I did, there would be no objections from you, hound, etc. Leave it alone.

Banned

You're so self absorbed. Like a true serial killer.

I've argued with the Hound in many occasions.

And Rob usually just comes with facts. I don't argue with truth.

You're emotional and easily swayed by tv news. You're an emotional wreck.

YOU POSTED YOUR COCK ON THIS FORUM because people were FUCKING with you.

You're nuts.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Like a true serial killer
    Dude, you're not going to get far in life with crap like this. Do us a favor and stop. You're not contributing to anything. All you're doing is wondering and trolling. Either contribute to the thread or leave. It's simple. I should not have to explain this to a man who is in his 40s.

I never stated that I trusted them in my posts. All I did was said was that Trump is back and forth with his future intelligence organization. Based on what's going on, it's being reported (not by me, obviously) that other Republicans are siding with the CIA regarding Russia.
    fair enough, what do u have against the russians so much?what they ever do to you?

Maybe if you read news articles and watch the news, you'll be properly informed.
    or not

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    fair enough, what do u have against the russians so much?what they ever do to you?
    Absolutely nothing.

I can see why the members on this forum are extremely skeptical in regards to the Russian hacking. There's a large amount of fake news that is being reported in America. Obviously, obtaining news on social media isn't a good source (Facebook and Twitter). Where is the proof that the Russians really hacked us? Good question. Now, I could post a number of articles stating that Russians were responsible for the hacking. People are still going to question whether it is reliable or not.

Whats funny about this recent 'fake news' scenario that is apparently so damming and 'dangerous' to our democracy in the western world that Google and Facebook are trying to come up with algorithms to weed out the real from the fake (good luck) is that where was this outcry about fake news when CNN BBC etc lied to the world about Iraq having WMD's? Or when western news outlets told outright lies about atrocities committed by the Gadaffi regime towards the western backed 'moderate' rebels in Libya during the invasion? Or the more resent lies about Assad gassing his own people and the apparent starvation of an entire peoples in Aleppo using an image of a child as the poster image of the evils of the Syrian regime, yet the photo was actually taken of a Lebanese girl during the invasion by the West's good buddy Israel.

The powers that be in the Pentagon must be furious that the rebels have been driven (mostly) out of Aleppo and there finally looks to be an end on the horizon. All nothing to do with the US.

I find it also interesting that this panic of Russian hacking and plastering it all over the news seems to have had the opposite effect. People generally seem to be seeing past this bullshit and the anti Russian propaganda and when I read on sky news recently that they are now blaming Russia for Brexit (LOL) most of the comments where the typing equivalent of rolling your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post

The powers that be in the Pentagon must be furious that the rebels have been driven (mostly) out of Aleppo and there finally looks to be an end on the horizon. All nothing to do with the US.

I find it also interesting that this panic of Russian hacking and plastering it all over the news seems to have had the opposite effect. People generally seem to be seeing past this bullshit and the anti Russian propaganda and when I read on sky news recently that they are now blaming Russia for Brexit (LOL) most of the comments where the typing equivalent of rolling your eyes.
    Bro

U NAILED IT ON THE HEAD!!!!

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

Holy shit you have to learn to think critically if you think the Russians are behind this. First of all the only "fake" news is the actual mainstream bullshit that is presented as news.

But here's the real logic the Democrats are spewing and idiots are buying. First, it was them with Clinton as Sec of state that sold 20% of our uranium(you know the stuff for nukes) to Russia with a bunch of shady deals including of course the Clinton Foundation getting millions. So when Russia has the cash, they're good enough to arm with uranium.

Then they got exposed as their emails were hacked showing they rigged the primaries for Clinton, they gave her debate questions beforehand, the media literally colluded with the Clinton campaign letting them approve what they wrote about her and a bunch of other corrupt shit including more shady business deals with you know....Russia

So bc they know millions of people are retards they shout the Russians did it!! Like it was 1985 and the Soviet Union still existed, thinking that bc someone bad did it it negated the shit in the emails, which btw wasnt denied and people actually got fired for it bc wikileaks has a 10 year history of being correct. So they claim the Russians "rigged" the election by exposing that the democrats were......rigging the election. Not to mention Hillary's offiiclal stance is that the Russians have now hacked everything but her unsecure server with less security than gmail was never hacked by anyone.

If you dig deep you can see that no, they really don't know who hacked it. They even forgot about it and went with using Stein to do the recounts. When the recounts showed that the Democrats were cheating and Trump actually gained more votes and the other recounts were denied bc they were so unfounded they went back to Russia did it!!!

And their proof is "secret" classified info from the CIA that magically found it's way to the front page of the propaganda papers. It's secret, no one knows the exact source in the CIA, other agencies disagree but the CIA said it so it must be true. You know the organization whose whole existence is to lie and deceive.

The best part of all of this if it was true then that means the Obama administration knowingly let a foreign power hack into our elections. They knew about it before the election and did nothing but once in awhile complain when it was convenient. Hacking into elections is an act of war. So what they are trying to say bc they're too desperate and dumb to know what they're really saying is that this current administration is absolutely inept and permitted the election to be hacked, meaning they should all be fired and be brought up on treason charges.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow bob View Post
    lmao.. I almost typed that word for word. You did leave out pumping coke/crack/guns into black communities.

It makes sense why this particular 3 letter agency would stage a potential coup, since trump and putin working together would dismantle their covert war with the saudis to overthrow assad. About 3-4 years of "progress" down the drain. So many donations to the clinton foundation have been made and money exchanging hands for favors & political gain, its the ultimate upset for dirty wars. Defense contractors like lockheed, boeing, etc, are most likely shitting their pants because of looming negative margins on the horizon.

This essay sums up what's potentially happening, but it's written with a obvious bias, but the real takeaway is why they are pissed about the syria war game doing a 180.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-dee...a-coup/5562061

it didn't mention qatar's plans for a pipeline from the persion gulf they drew up in 2009, since they are competing with russia for delivering cheap fuel to europe. Trucking it is incredibly expensive.

Qatar gave massive donations to the clinton foundation, like the bitch ass saudis did and that money in fact gets laundered for pay offs through shell companies which wikileaks exposed countless times, hence the arab spring being a favor from our angelic 3 letter agency ironman somehow respects? That was like the kick off before syria, and they were all banking on pantsuit winning.

The domestic propaganda law being repealed back in june or july in this country is fascinating though. You have to read the linked article from that g.r. Site in full to understand its significance. The amendment was originally intended for us tax payers to not have an obligation in funding media sources that countered extremist propaganda in foreign nations, but is a double edged sword with it's repeal on our own soil.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by cd View Post
    holy shit you have to learn to think critically if you think the russians are behind this. First of all the only "fake" news is the actual mainstream bullshit that is presented as news.

But here's the real logic the democrats are spewing and idiots are buying. First, it was them with clinton as sec of state that sold 20% of our uranium(you know the stuff for nukes) to russia with a bunch of shady deals including of course the clinton foundation getting millions. So when russia has the cash, they're good enough to arm with uranium.

Then they got exposed as their emails were hacked showing they rigged the primaries for clinton, they gave her debate questions beforehand, the media literally colluded with the clinton campaign letting them approve what they wrote about her and a bunch of other corrupt shit including more shady business deals with you know....russia

so bc they know millions of people are retards they shout the russians did it!! Like it was 1985 and the soviet union still existed, thinking that bc someone bad did it it negated the shit in the emails, which btw wasnt denied and people actually got fired for it bc wikileaks has a 10 year history of being correct. So they claim the russians "rigged" the election by exposing that the democrats were......rigging the election. Not to mention hillary's offiiclal stance is that the russians have now hacked everything but her unsecure server with less security than gmail was never hacked by anyone.

If you dig deep you can see that no, they really don't know who hacked it. They even forgot about it and went with using stein to do the recounts. When the recounts showed that the democrats were cheating and trump actually gained more votes and the other recounts were denied bc they were so unfounded they went back to russia did it!!!

And their proof is "secret" classified info from the cia that magically found it's way to the front page of the propaganda papers. It's secret, no one knows the exact source in the cia, other agencies disagree but the cia said it so it must be true. You know the organization whose whole existence is to lie and deceive.

The best part of all of this if it was true then that means the obama administration knowingly let a foreign power hack into our elections. They knew about it before the election and did nothing but once in awhile complain when it was convenient. Hacking into elections is an act of war. So what they are trying to say bc they're too desperate and dumb to know what they're really saying is that this current administration is absolutely inept and permitted the election to be hacked, meaning they should all be fired and be brought up on treason charges.