Page 69 of 126 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1878

Thread: Election thread

Banned

cd's post is on point but they're were already screaming "the Russians!" before the election.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    It's called news. What do you want from me? Why is that so hard for you to understand? Funny how you didn't object to Rob's post or anyone else's. As a matter of fact, I'd guarantee you if someone else would've posted what I did, there would be no objections from you, hound, etc. Leave it alone.
    It's not news. Is your brain capable of forming your own opinion and doing basic research or are you just a good little Murdoch stooge being spoon fed your thoughts? On a forum where pretty much none of the regulars pay attention to the news you stand out like a sore thumb.

Why did you dance around my question: what makes a reliable source?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Dude, you're not going to get far in life with crap like this. Do us a favor and stop. You're not contributing to anything. All you're doing is wondering and trolling. Either contribute to the thread or leave. It's simple. I should not have to explain this to a man who is in his 40s.
    Fuck off rockboy if it wasn't for what I did in the first gulf war you couldn't strut around in your drew Carey frames whipping your veener out for all the fellas. Ye of the horizontally striped shirt.

Wait you were in the gulf war? ahahahahaa damn nigga hahaaa

On a slightly related note I don't really think the Gulf War helped anyone do anything what so ever nor impact anyone's life. I know that's what they put on the pamphlet or whatever but I don't think Ironman gained anything from that. Maybe WWII at most.

Banned

The last time the Americans were in a war that helped American people was the civil war tbh
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    The last time the Americans were in a war that helped American people was the civil war tbh
    Yep. 'Fighting for our freedom' does not include fighting countries overseas that pose no threat to your country. That implies your freedom is being attacked by this specific country. I used to love hearing the Americans and British say they were fighting for their freedom in Iraq that posed zero threat to said freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Fuck off rockboy if it wasn't for what I did in the first gulf war you couldn't strut around in your drew Carey frames whipping your veener out for all the fellas. Ye of the horizontally striped shirt.
    Wait, what? Seriously?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Yeah it's a damn shame Dooch's parents sent him into the back yard to fight in the Gulf War

You bastard.

And how dare anyone say the first gulf war meant nothing.
    We saved those poor Kuwaitis from that evil dictator.

It was OUR Aleppo and yes WE WENT TO THE GULF.

And enough with the "n-word" Daryl, its offensive to me and makes me feel very uncomfortable. I'm literally shaking right now.

Enough is enough, guys!
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-15-2016 at 02:14 AM.

You bastard.

And how dare anyone say the first gulf war meant nothing.
    We saved those poor Kuwaitis from that evil dictator.

It was OUR Aleppo and yes WE WENT TO THE GULF.

And enough with the "n-word" Daryl, its offensive to me and makes me feel very uncomfortable. I'm literally shaking right now.

Enough is enough, guys!

kuwait belonged to iraq before the british partitioned it, (which they had no right to do, same as the had no right to divide india/pakistan and every where else countries have been torn apart due to natural resources for capitalism to exploit)

the weapons iraq had where due to the fact the usa and uk supplied the weapons due to getting but hurt by the peoples republic of iran, where america where democratically thrown out, but they was seriously butt hurt, so they loaded saddam with weapons to try and fuck iran back.. but he really didnt want to fuck iran, cos nebuchadnezzar reborn.

Banned

You weren't There you didn't see the things I saw.

You just talk and talk and talk and make no difference only judgements. You're one of the worst people out there.

I still have close Kuwaiti friends to this day whose families and themselves faced awful oppression from Saddam.

You're caught up in governments and off brand news.

During depressive episodes I could see you throwing open plastic bottles toward seagulls.

iron man, are you a liberal?

you seem to be caping hard for killary and the democrats

whats your political affiliation?

You weren't There you didn't see the things I saw.

You just talk and talk and talk and make no difference only judgements. You're one of the worst people out there.

I still have close Kuwaiti friends to this day whose families and themselves faced awful oppression from Saddam.

You're caught up in governments and off brand news.

During depressive episodes I could see you throwing open plastic bottles toward seagulls.
    Nigga what did you see? LOL you got paid to waste your time.
    I don't even thing the Iraqis shot back. What faggot ass awful oppression LOL? I didn't know you actually fell for that propaganda despite listening to the wutang double cd and I understand that you have a vested interest in acting like it mattered remotely and impacted something for someone but Kuwait is a quasi US oil colony and we went there to enforce that because of how much money it makes billionaires here. What gay ass oppression? LOL

LOL wasn't Graveyard shifter a fake woke nigga 2 months ago? hahahaha Dude sure did flip the script

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    we COLLECTED globally from WWII so I would say that one. WWI was pointless. Everything else was completely stupid and obviously a lick for like 7 rich people.

The cold war gave the whole country a chance to sustain WWII level military spending on US industries and so it helped socially, technologically and economically. We're kind of in a fucked up situation where there's nothing left to spend stupidly on anymore so I'm curious to see what direction things go in the future. I think Aleppo is a warm up for some trill shit. Trump's whole cabinet = billionaires and military people so I get the feeling that the billionaires know they're about to COllect and are getting in position, while the military people are being kept close to be able to navigate 'the next move'.

It's not about spending, it's about spending more since the corporate structure is based on increasing earnings continuously, not just earning.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Yep. 'Fighting for our freedom' does not include fighting countries overseas that pose no threat to your country. That implies your freedom is being attacked by this specific country. I used to love hearing the Americans and British say they were fighting for their freedom in Iraq that posed zero threat to said freedom.

Wait, what? Seriously?
    Yeah I actually can't believe people still buy this shit. When Bush was going had with the 'freedom' thing I was like, 13 at best, and thought 'oh ok whatever'. Right now I'm wondering how grown adults actually believe that shit. It's ok to know it's a fucking lick and just not snitch or be cool about it, but to actively believe it is completely insane. I think a lot of vets have to say that shit to themselves because they just wasted their sanity and time for a CEO to keep his job. This isn't even some Palehorsary. It's blatantly obvious and I was under the impression that everyone was aware and some people just acted unaware because admitting the truth sucks sometimes. But these people really think this marketing shit is real.
    Last edited by TSA; 12-16-2016 at 01:41 PM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    iron man, are you a liberal?

you seem to be caping hard for killary and the democrats

whats your political affiliation?
    No. Not at all. To be honest, I didn't vote for a President. I primarily voted for my local government (city and state) because that's what going to affect me the most. I'm sure I've stated this before but we have governors, mayors, state representatives, and senators for a reason.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    LOL wasn't Graveyard shifter a fake woke nigga 2 months ago? hahahaha Dude sure did flip the script

nah yo...im not republican either,neither am i down with all that weak ass "woke" bullshit

i make my own mind about things, i dont need anyone telling me how to think

the only thing i rep is AFRICA. i am AFRICA

period

everything else is uncivilized