Page 7 of 126 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    From the mouth of a Syrian who has been here for 47 yrs. I guess he's dumb also.

I'm done with this topic.
    He starts with "I believe" then goes on to say "I think" absolutely nothing factual to support his claim. It's a good thing you're done with the topic because your fear of a Syrian refugee is irrational, on a Zooruka type level.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

IronSheik

Default JebBush.com is redirecting to DonaldJTrump.com

actually DonaldJChump.com is a better site to describe this douchebag

Chump makes a power-play & snatches Jebs site away from him...$$$$$

The 2016 domain wars aren't slowing down. Multiple GOP presidential candidates have already had popular domain names scooped out from under them, and it looks the Jeb Bush campaign is the latest to fall prey to hijackers, as JebBush.com now redirects to DonaldJTrump.com.

It's unclear if the domain — a $250,000 destination that Bush reportedly declined to register earlier in the campaign, opting for jeb2016.com instead — was purchased by the Trump campaign directly or merely supporters, but it's an embarrassing faux pas for Bush, who has occasionally struggled with forays into the digital world.

Previously, the domain CarlyFiorina.org was swept away by someone who wanted to highlight layoffs under the former HP CEO, while Rand Paul was reportedly forced to pay out more than $100,000 for RandPaul.com. Currently, the domain TedCruz.com goes to a pro-Obama site.

IronSheik

Default Trump attempts to troll Obama's speech: Show Me the Muslim Sports Heroes

lmao...says the recipient of the 2007 "Muhammad Ali" Award

this clown is finished...

Veteran Member

So much for that "intense, rigorous vetting" after San Bernardino LOL
    So your comparing the screening done on Syrian refugees fleeing war to the screening done on a Pakistani woman who has ties to Saudi Arabia (an American ally)? Obviously, the screenings are not gonna be the same. I would expect it to be more lax on the Pakistani woman.

And how would they know what she was up to? This is not 1984.

You and diggy cant use the false flag card if I'm ever proven correct.
    I most likely won't use a false flag card. lol.

Also never said I fear syrian refugees. I pointed out social media chatter about IS exploiting the resettlement program - something the DHS chairman publicly addressed.
    Even if they said that, what makes you believe they are telling the truth? Isn't their aim to strike fear in the hearts of their enemies? If they could do that by lying and making boastful claims, then they achieve that with little effort. It is impractical to import attackers. They advocate in videos for people in their respective countries to do their dirty work for them (IE. San Bernardo killers), so why go thru "double O seven" tactics to enter and attack?? Makes no sense to me.

Ted Cruz has the most punchable face out of all candidates

He looks like a melted b_rock

Retired.

Retired.

IronSheik

Default #DarthTrump StarWars MashUp

{>____<}

Funny because who can really compete with Obama's legacy after he leaves office.

-

Fuck white men politicans and I'm not voting ever again. It's a joke for blacks to vote because white men politicans don't care about helping us get jobs and housing. Barack Obama has gotten a lot of hate from blacks but I'm not mad at him for being unemployed. He doesn't have the power to go to white men owned jobs and ask them to hire black men LOL. Him and his wife Michelle are good people. I voted for the first time because I like Barack and he's a good man. I just think he made a mistake being president because he could've helped blacks if he would've stayed a senator in Chicago. He isn't gonna be able to help blacks being president because the white men racist faggots who work in government in Washington DC won't allow him to help blacks. Bushwick Bill of Geto Boys said, can't stand faggots and hate politicans hahahahahahahahaha. I agree. Willie D said asskissing politicans ain't shit to me hahahahahahaha. It's funny he said that but he voted recently for a white man politican in Houston and I posted comments at his Facebook page dissing him about that LOL. I'm surprised he didn't get mad at me.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

No I'm not dissing Bushwick Bill because he hates politicans like I do. So what if he's never voted. He don't have to vote.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Killer Mike previewed his interview with Bernie Sanders on Instagram today (December 14). The Run the Jewels rapper says the full interview will be released tomorrow (December 15).

The conversation took place at Killer Mike's SWAG Shop barbershop in Atlanta. The two discuss social security, marijuana and gun control.

"The federal Controlled Substance Acts, says that schedule one drug, marijuana is the same as heroin. What do you think about that?" Bernie Sanders asks in one of Killer Mike's preview clips.

"I'm a marijuana smoker. That's absolute bullshit," Killer Mike says.

Killer Mike introduced the presidential candidate last month at a rally in Atlanta.
    Retired.

- Hall of famer Herschel Walker and Mike Tyson remain loyal to Donald Trump. "We have to do what's right to save America ... I guarantee you Trump would do better than a lot of people in office now. That I can tell you for a fact."

http://www.sportingnews.com/sport-ne...dential-debate

The US election is such a farce, but at least we get Trump, he's great entertainment whilst also being an awful human being. Hilary Clinton the wife of a previous and recent president will win, what a fucked up system the US election is.
    -----------------------

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

US Election = Oligarchy

If you believe your vote really counts than your delusional.