Page 74 of 126 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1878

Thread: Election thread

so far Trump is winning FL, NC, OH, MI, GA

Where's that double digit Biden lead the fake news media told us about?

Banned

He’s going to win Ohio.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Kamala Harris would be the worst person to have as your ex-wife.. She's so condescending and bitchy. It seems how she's gotten so far in politics. Condescending, bitchy, manipulative, power of attorney and you have a nightmare.

I don't trust her. I think she's extreme for the demoKKKRat party. Like a whole shift left. Biden being so old and frail, the thought of her being president is uneasing. I'd rather keep status quo than gamble with that.
    Your typical blAck radical. They’re all the same.

I have a great black representative in my state. Tim Scott. Reps me well. He keeps it real and he's a man of faith.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I have a great black representative in my state. Tim Scott. Reps me well. He keeps it real and he's a man of faith.
    Yea Scott’s good. Solid man.

So i'm counting NC as Trump territory now and I'm putting OH in Trump's camp so now I am looking as MI as the next Trump state. Their demoKKKrat governor has been a nightmare. There's going to be strong Republican backlash.

Looks like Trump will pull MI in place of AZ. So now he just needs to win WI or PA and it's a second term.

Banned

If you believe the predictors on foxnews website, Biden is going to win North Carolina, Georgia, Minnesota and Nevada which would put him at 269. Hawaii would likely give him the win.

however, there Pennsylvania predictors just switched from Biden of having a 58% chance of winning to Trump having a 55% chance of winning.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    If you believe the predictors on foxnews website, Biden is going to win North Carolina, Georgia, Minnesota and Nevada which would put him at 269. Hawaii would likely give him the win.

however, there Pennsylvania predictors just switched from Biden of having a 58% chance of winning to Trump having a 55% chance of winning.
    If Trump wins PA then it is over with. PA is Trump's decisive victory.

NC and GA looked shaky at first but now look like Trump states.

Republicans doing good in these Senate races too.

The ABBOTT

Looks like it will come down to Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Then courts cases and riots commence.

What's the matter? People in those states can't count the fucking ballots? Count the ballots and keep your scumbag lawyers out of it. Count you fuckers. COUNT!!!

Silent Majority BEEEEYOTCH!!!!!

It'll come down to MI, WI and PA and we probably won't know the result tonight...

Close race after all.