Page 78 of 126 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1878

Thread: Election thread

This has been a 5 year long election cycle and it was nice to enter an election for the first time in my life that i didnt give a flying eff about. I hope it stays this way.

Im tired of all the noise and constant politics. Hopefully it quiets down here. CNN will have to close shop if Trump can manage to shut the fuck up for a year but he wont cause he's a clout goblin.

hopefully biden doesnt die cause kamala harris is a complete creep. And if he dies i hope they replace him with a chill body double like theyre doing in Nigeria.

Banned

Biden and Harris inspire nothing for me.

I don’t know what Joe is even about. Build Back Better, I don’t understand what that means and it’s a fragment.

To me this dude as President is much more surreal than when Trump won.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Something stinks

I agree...…....The turnaround is mad suspect.

you sure trump telling his voters not to mail in vote and to onky vote in person for 5 months straight didnt play a role?

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Biden and Harris inspire nothing for me.

I don’t know what Joe is even about. Build Back Better, I don’t understand what that means and it’s a fragment.

To me this dude as President is much more surreal than when Trump won.
    hes a bush republican so thats what youkl get

Banned

Mail in voting was shady to begin with no matter who it benefits.

It became some cult following thing to do, it was weird. Like these masks. ItS become a political statement with some.
    Watching this virus become politicized was very....rapacious.

I’ll be happy when everyone’s signs are gone and we don’t need to know who believes what.

{>____<}

Mail in voting was shady to begin with no matter who it benefits.

It became some cult following thing to do, it was weird. Like these masks. ItS become a political statement with some.
    Watching this virus become politicized was very....rapacious.

I’ll be happy when everyone’s signs are gone and we don’t need to know who believes what.
    You need ID to vote in person. Mail-in voting is suspect. This is why I said that if this election is very close, Trump and the Republicans will take it to court. If it turns out that some voters didn't have ID, had felonies, etc, it'll be a win for Trump.

COVID-19 and this election is....suspicious to say the least.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

hopefully biden doesnt die cause kamala harris is a complete creep. And if he dies i hope they replace him with a chill body double like theyre doing in Nigeria.
    This is why I didn't vote for Biden. Harris is the absolute worst. Seriously, though. Why do you think that this election is so close to call? It's all because Harris may become president. We can't have that. We just can't.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    This is why I didn't vote for Biden. Harris is the absolute worst. Seriously, though. Why do you think that this election is so close to call? It's all because Harris may become president. We can't have that. We just can't.
    The dream scenario is she becomes president then she appoints someone like Buttigieg as vice. That way you get black women/gay man in charge. That would make some of these rural hicks go absolutely haywire.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    The dream scenario is she becomes president then she appoints someone like Buttigieg as vice. That way you get black women/gay man in charge. That would make some of these rural hicks go absolutely haywire.
    I’d hate to get to this point where I’m this cynical about politics. If I do I’ll just ignore it altogether.

No offense, babe

Biden is a trash candidate. Anything with 2 functioning lobes of a brain can beat Trump so it's not much of an achievement. Biden managed to do it with deep dementia. Still, Harris is worst. Her natural instinct is to lie for no reason. She went to college during Thriller and to 'fit in with the blacks' says she was listening to Tupac in college. Which means she literally didn't listen to Thriller = sociopath.

Everything she does ends up criminal and cringe and her own dad doesn't even like her. Like I said hopefully Biden doesn't die but he basically already has so we'll see. The banks will be in charge 100% as opposed to about 50.

The ABBOTT

I’d hate to get to this point where I’m this cynical about politics. If I do I’ll just ignore it altogether.

No offense, babe
    When you don't like either side. It's all about entertainment value. Biden will be mostly boring. It's really not fun to watch old age take over someone's mental capicty. 4 more years of Trump of Harris at least keeps things interesting.

Banned

Yea seems like their style.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    AZ might of just gone RED.
    Yea that’s the path.

You need ID to vote in person. Mail-in voting is suspect. This is why I said that if this election is very close, Trump and the Republicans will take it to court. If it turns out that some voters didn't have ID, had felonies, etc, it'll be a win for Trump.

COVID-19 and this election is....suspicious to say the least.
    on a side note, I was surprised to read the bit about felons (very interesting!) and looked it up. wikipedia, for what it's worth, says in 1 in 44 Americans is disenfranchised when it comes to voting because of felonies. I didn't expect the number to be so high. in 'real numbers' that comes down to 5.1 million people. that's pretty big to me.

so I take it that means that when a mail in vote is checked or when a person comes in with his ID, the people who process the vote have to check the voter's name against a database that includes those felonies? is that how it works?
    Retired.